Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams And Projection

kannin

please share your most wonderful,scary, or most unexplainable dream or astral projection expeiernecs

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kannin

• White Crane Feather

• tara31786

• Mr Walker

please share your most wonderful,scary, or most unexplainable dream or astral projection expeiernecs

Oh gese where do I start. The garden goddess, the blue lady, the pleiadies spirit. It's been a wild ride.

Edited by Seeker79

Hello, I am new to this website. I just want to share the dream that I had last night. It is the second time that I have been visited by my deceased grandma, in a dream. The first time, in the dream, I was outside my house and looked up at a window and she was standing there- waving at me.. it was so comforting- I could hardly believe it! I said outloud in the dream, "is that you grandma!?" and I waved back. I woke up completely comforted.

Then, yesterday, I had a dream. It started off that there was a bunch of bees near a bed in my home. Someone pointed them out to me and I guess it freaked me out so I ran. I ended up in a bathroom and my phone rang. It was my grandma!(She was Irish- had a thick brough.) And she sounded as clear as day. Just the way she used to!

I said "Hi grandma, I miss you" and then there was the most comfortable silence. I was about to cry...and before I started to cry.. In a loving tone she said "It is so nice to talk to you" and she continued in a jovial tone ... "just like the days of yore."

She never used old irish terms like "yore" but I think she meant it as if she was quoting a proverb and I think she meant it to be a bit silly... but she also meant, it was like we were talking- just like we used to talk.

Then, the phone call just muffled and i couldn't hear her anymore. I woke straight up in my bed. I know it was her! My brain is not sophisticated enough to conjure up her exact tone/demeanor. And the level of comfort was unlike any other.

Anyone have or heard about any similar experiences? Or any reflections on my dream?

I am still in a state of shock.

Hello, I am new to this website. I just want to share the dream that I had last night. It is the second time that I have been visited by my deceased grandma, in a dream. The first time, in the dream, I was outside my house and looked up at a window and she was standing there- waving at me.. it was so comforting- I could hardly believe it! I said outloud in the dream, "is that you grandma!?" and I waved back. I woke up completely comforted.

Then, yesterday, I had a dream. It started off that there was a bunch of bees near a bed in my home. Someone pointed them out to me and I guess it freaked me out so I ran. I ended up in a bathroom and my phone rang. It was my grandma!(She was Irish- had a thick brough.) And she sounded as clear as day. Just the way she used to!

I said "Hi grandma, I miss you" and then there was the most comfortable silence. I was about to cry...and before I started to cry.. In a loving tone she said "It is so nice to talk to you" and she continued in a jovial tone ... "just like the days of yore."

She never used old irish terms like "yore" but I think she meant it as if she was quoting a proverb and I think she meant it to be a bit silly... but she also meant, it was like we were talking- just like we used to talk.

Then, the phone call just muffled and i couldn't hear her anymore. I woke straight up in my bed. I know it was her! My brain is not sophisticated enough to conjure up her exact tone/demeanor. And the level of comfort was unlike any other.

Anyone have or heard about any similar experiences? Or any reflections on my dream?

This happens to many people, you shouldn't be in shock. I have visited my father a number of times.

Yeah. I guess I'm not shocked anymore. Now, I am more just amazed. It was the 2nd time she visited me.. but the first time that she actually spoke to me. It was really amazing. I can't stop thinking about it- I LOVE thinking about it and talking about it.. It was the coolest thing ever..and I guess I just want more!! haha.

I have been making a deliberate effort to spend some time with my father (who died a few years ago aged 80) when he was a young man courting my mother in the 1940s. It is fascinating going to the old country dances and riding a motor bike on these outings. We have good discussions, although he doesn't know he is dead, and he doesnt know I am his son.

I think what is happening is that I am accessing his now stored memories of that time, in a sort of virtual reality encounter. He is as he was then, and I am as i am now, but our minds can link, interact, and talk things over. It is really fascinating, fun and I learn so much. My mum who is still alive, 90 and in perfect mental health, confirms the experiences i have with dad as being real events and experiences he had with her, or which he had told her about. She can confirm the music I hear played, the dances being danced, and the decorations and appearances of those many small country halls as being exactly as I experience them.

It is a trite saying, but true. If you believe in anything enough, it is possible. I often go back 40 or 50 years and spend some time inmy old family home now demolished talking with and enjoying the comapny of my whole family around the kitchen table. the hardest thing is talking for ages with dad and grandma and not letting on that they are now dead. While their consciousnesses are perfectly preserved and capable of interaction with my consciousness, they dont know that their lives have now ended, or when. Luckilly they both had long happy lives, filled with love and family.

Edited by Mr Walker

• 2 weeks later...

wow truly amazing guys! ive done some pretty unique things as well

I have been making a deliberate effort to spend some time with my father (who died a few years ago aged 80) when he was a young man courting my mother in the 1940s. It is fascinating going to the old country dances and riding a motor bike on these outings. We have good discussions, although he doesn't know he is dead, and he doesnt know I am his son.

I think what is happening is that I am accessing his now stored memories of that time, in a sort of virtual reality encounter. He is as he was then, and I am as i am now, but our minds can link, interact, and talk things over. It is really fascinating, fun and I learn so much. My mum who is still alive, 90 and in perfect mental health, confirms the experiences i have with dad as being real events and experiences he had with her, or which he had told her about. She can confirm the music I hear played, the dances being danced, and the decorations and appearances of those many small country halls as being exactly as I experience them.

the astral plane is something special now isnt it :)It is a trite saying, but true. If you believe in anything enough, it is possible. I often go back 40 or 50 years and spend some time inmy old family home now demolished talking with and enjoying the comapny of my whole family around the kitchen table. the hardest thing is talking for ages with dad and grandma and not letting on that they are now dead. While their consciousnesses are perfectly preserved and capable of interaction with my consciousness, they dont know that their lives have now ended, or when. Luckilly they both had long happy lives, filled with love and family.