Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Night Stalker' Richard Ramirez Dies

rashore

Richard Ramirez, the demonic serial killer who left satanic signs at murder scenes and mutilated victims' bodies during a reign of terror in the 1980s, died early Friday in a hospital, a prison official said.

Ramirez, 53, had been taken from San Quentin's death row to a hospital, where authorities said he died of liver failure. He had been housed on death row for decades and was awaiting execution, even though it has been years since anyone has been put to death in California.

http://news.msn.com/obits/night-stalker-serial-killer-richard-ramirez-dies#tscptmf

I wonder if satan was waiting to reward him for he's loyalty..

Good riddance!

• Like 1

I wonder if satan was waiting to reward him for he's loyalty..

Good riddance!

Yeah, I really can't work up any sadness that he died.

• Like 2

How does one stay on 'death row' for so long?

Too bad California's death penalty is so toothless.

He deserved to die years ago.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

An evil human with no remorse.

Honestly, is it that hard to kill someone sentenced to death?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

To whom it May concern.

I just want to say I know Richard Ramirez was not a Cold Blooded Monster, Because I actually had the pleasure of meeting Richard Ramirez

back in 1982 in San Francisco. California I had ran away from Home & was staying at a cheap hotel that a nice Older couple paid for me out

there own pocket's I was living on the streets at the time for 1 week I was at a cheap motel one dark Stormy night & went out to get a

Sandwich from the money the couple gave me. I was a little high when I went out my door that night. It was Storming bad that night heavy

lighting & rain. When I went out my door I bumped into the Guy who was staying in the room next to my room that guy turned out to be none

other than Sexy Richard Ramirez who years later became known as the Night Stalker, when I knew Richard he was never once Violent

towards me or any one I knew. Richard protected me on the street's for Two years we stayed good Friend's until his cousin got him hooked

on hard drugs that's what made Richard snap I know that for a Fact It's on the internet about by typing in Richard Ramirez and Bravewolf

I'm a single white male & I'm 25% Native American, And I'm a Legally Ordained Satanic High Priest and a former member of the

Church of Satan in San Francisco, California

To whom it May concern.

I just want to say I know Richard Ramirez was not a Cold Blooded Monster, Because I actually had the pleasure of meeting Richard Ramirez

back in 1982 in San Francisco. California I had ran away from Home & was staying at a cheap hotel that a nice Older couple paid for me out

there own pocket's I was living on the streets at the time for 1 week I was at a cheap motel one dark Stormy night & went out to get a

Sandwich from the money the couple gave me. I was a little high when I went out my door that night. It was Storming bad that night heavy

lighting & rain. When I went out my door I bumped into the Guy who was staying in the room next to my room that guy turned out to be none

other than Sexy Richard Ramirez who years later became known as the Night Stalker, when I knew Richard he was never once Violent

towards me or any one I knew. Richard protected me on the street's for Two years we stayed good Friend's until his cousin got him hooked

on hard drugs that's what made Richard snap I know that for a Fact It's on the internet about by typing in Richard Ramirez and Bravewolf

I'm a single white male & I'm 25% Native American, And I'm a Legally Ordained Satanic High Priest and a former member of the

Church of Satan in San Francisco, California

"sexy" Richard? How about paedophile rapist scumbag murderer coward Richard? Thats a lot more realistic isn't it? The drugs thing is bs,lots of people get hooked on hard drugs,it doesn't make them into serial killers

• Like 1

Just reading here, it seems like he really might've been incompetent to stand trial. I mean, I still think death penalty is fine, and never understood why people need to understand the concept of death to be put to death. But he seems like he'd been better used as a case study, rather than languishing on death row forever.

I agree that California needs a better deathrow that's shorter.

It's almost a shame, (to quote Ron White) Texas has an express lane for exacuting deathrow inmates.