Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man blames aliens for losing car

Still Waters

Tuscarawas County Sheriff’s deputies believe an Akron man’s car might still be somewhere in Stark County after he reported a strange incident involving “subjects not of this world” early Tuesday.

The 28-year-old man called the Sheriff’s Office from the Crossroads Marathon station on Route 800 NE, Magnolia, at 1:36 a.m. stating that he began having vehicle problems, and didn’t know where he left his car.

The man told deputies that he was instructed by “subjects not of this world” to drive to a field where an airport would appear and he would be picked up by aliens.

http://www.timesrepo...r#axzz2VMzkRkQB

• Like 3

You wouldn't believe how often this kind of thing happens....

Aliens suck at giving directions.

• Like 9

^ :lol:

.. I think i might know why he " didn’t know where he left his car. "

• Like 2

Say what? Aliens can make airports just appear out of nowhere? This is the first time I've heard this one.

• Like 2

Aliens take man's car for a joyride, film at eleven!

• Like 3

Sounds like he had a bad trip.

• Like 2

QUOTE-

Morrison said it was obvious that

the man had walked for a long

distance, as he had blisters on his

feet — even though he was wearing

shoes.

made of tinfoil?

to match his hat....?

• Like 2

DARN!!! Those pesky aliens.

• Like 1

will insurance cover aliens auto-thiefts ?

• Like 3

all threads should have comedy-masterpiece-headlines like this one....

• Like 2

It's bizzare what mental illness can do. I have empathy for those suffering. Not saying he does, but does happen.

Yet, I recall a time when I was so drunk that I did not even know where my house was. That was a bad night.

Something tells me that I'm glad he did not find his car. God only knows what could have happened.

• Like 1

I blame Aliens for the Kardashians. They are so incredibly ****ty, that they can only be a bi-product of alien technology. Sent here to punish us with their Mediocrity.

Edited by ancient astronaut
  • Like 2

I recall a time when I was so drunk that I did not even know where my house was. That was a bad night.

huh??

I fail to see the drawback?!

;-)

• Like 1

lol akron is close to were i live. alot of crazy people live around here. what would an alien want with a car? did they need parts for a spaceship? lololol

Edited by Whoop whoop
  • Like 1

It's bizzare what mental illness can do. I have empathy for those suffering. Not saying he does, but does happen.

Yet, I recall a time when I was so drunk that I did not even know where my house was. That was a bad night.

Something tells me that I'm glad he did not find his car. God only knows what could have happened.

Ha ha, that has happened to me 3 times. Each time the cabbie got somewhat upset at me... Don't know why, the longer they drove around, the bigger the fare they got, lol.

• Like 2

Chthonians gave my auntie a colonic and Satan stole my teddy-bear.

zero to warp 6 in three point two seconds....

seriously I wonder what crime the car was used in that it had to vanish

I hope he has alien abduction insurance !

maybe not really discounting at the moment.but i am a believer in UFOs and much more though.i would like to investigate this but have a healthy open mind and a little skeptical mindset and then come to a final conclusion though.sounds interesting but also could be a way just to get attention maybe.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

what would an alien want with a car? did they need parts for a spaceship? lololol

I think it would depend on the type of car, for example if it were a Stutz bearcat in mint condition, or a 56>64 corvette in mint condition I could see why the aliens would have wanted it. put them in a museum somewhere as " the best vehicles made by humans" or maybe "the prettiest vehicles made by humans" I can't see them wanting any modern stuff however, but then I could be prejudiced against modern cars

Edited by mysticwerewolf