Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Hunters-H2 Show Sunday

Spacenut56

Most of the sightings by Astronauts I have seen before in a program called "The NASA Unexplained Files." The more spectacular ones shown today, being the "tether" incident which was basically a 12 mile long tether, which broke off from one of the Shuttle missions and "dozens" of ufo's were spotted going around or near the tether. NASA liked to explain most ufo;s as being pieces of ice or space junk, but in looking at the video with the pulsating ufo's going behind the tether, that wouldn't work.

The other more spectacular sighting was the ufo which is crusing along the top of the atmosphere when suddenly it changes direction and retreats back into space just before a beam of light, or missle, or projectile of some sort seems to be fired at it.

The also had a couple of guests who used to work for NASA. One lady who worked in the area of space mapping said they had come across a tile that they were developing of the surface of the U.S. on and in the picture realize it contained a unidentifed flying object. She said one NASA employee said they would have to "airbrush that out." She hinted along with the other former employee, that there was some NASA coverups going on within NASA in their opinion..

So just curious Mr. Oberg, are you saying that every unidentifed object it completely and totally explainable then? Or just, every NASA Astronaut claim?

So just curious Mr. Oberg, are you saying that every unidentifed object it completely and totally explainable then? Or just, every NASA Astronaut claim?

I'm sticking to the areas I've been professionally involved in all my life. As you can read in my '99 FAQs', which was written as an introduction and background to THIS particular category of UFO stories, none of the stories I've encountered rise to the level of even vague suggestion of extraordinary stimuli, and most are based on simple misunderstanding of spaceflight principles and environment. A number of the most famous tales are internet/media fabrications.

I am reluctant to generalize, but if forced, I'd say that the enthusiasm with which these types of stories are swallowed and promoted is a good symptom of the intellectual bankruptcy of what passes for 'ufology' today.

And since the underlying premise -- the hunt for unambiguous indicators of ET -- is in my view rational and reasonable, it is NOT a good thing that proponents have again and again proven themselves incapable of winnowing out the chaff.

• Like 2

So then may I ask do you believe there is extraterrestrial life in the universe, or we are alone?

So then may I ask do you believe there is extraterrestrial life in the universe, or we are alone?

And since the underlying premise -- the hunt for unambiguous indicators of ET -- is in my view rational and reasonable..

I think that looking for [and learning to recognize] traces, at all physical and temporal ranges, is a desirable strategy.

• Like 1

Lately I have been watching alot of "Through The Wormhole" excellent program, and they did a story once on possible multiple universes. I have also read a story recently on the same subject. Mindblowing to me any thoughts??

• Like 2

The Worm hole is indeed a good show,with a flare for the almost could happen train of thought upon Morgan`s ever word.

But one must keep it all together in a sense,We are all that we know at this juncture in time. Until we meet,or get eaten Were it !

Now back to Dark Skys ! LoL ! :alien::no:

• Like 1

Mr. Oberg,

On your webpage under "inner secrets of Outer Space" you have a line of script that reads " What other 'secrets' about outer space life are being kept about what's supposed to be an open, taxpayer-funded peaceful space program"

Do you believe or know for fact that microbial life has been discovered on a celestial body other than earth that the public has yet to be made aware of? I don't spend much time at Universities so I imagine this may be one of the only times I may be able to ask a question such as this to a person with your education and experience.

Most of the sightings by Astronauts I have seen before in a program called "The NASA Unexplained Files." The more spectacular ones shown today, being the "tether" incident which was basically a 12 mile long tether, which broke off from one of the Shuttle missions and "dozens" of ufo's were spotted going around or near the tether. NASA liked to explain most ufo;s as being pieces of ice or space junk, but in looking at the video with the pulsating ufo's going behind the tether, that wouldn't work.

The other more spectacular sighting was the ufo which is crusing along the top of the atmosphere when suddenly it changes direction and retreats back into space just before a beam of light, or missle, or projectile of some sort seems to be fired at it.

The also had a couple of guests who used to work for NASA. One lady who worked in the area of space mapping said they had come across a tile that they were developing of the surface of the U.S. on and in the picture realize it contained a unidentifed flying object. She said one NASA employee said they would have to "airbrush that out." She hinted along with the other former employee, that there was some NASA coverups going on within NASA in their opinion..

I got my hands on season one, and I have not been able to sit through one entire episode yet. I cannot get to halfway before turning it off in disgust. The objects you are referring to are commonly known as Fastwalkers and slow walkers - LINK But I am not sure why people think they are spaceships.

Seems like new age aquarian garbage to me.

Lately I have been watching alot of "Through The Wormhole" excellent program, and they did a story once on possible multiple universes. I have also read a story recently on the same subject. Mindblowing to me any thoughts??

Definitely a step up form UFO Hunters. Yes, I have seen season 1,2 and 3, all excellent, If you like the Multiverse concept I suggest you search down some Jacques Vallee. As for the possibility, anyone's guess can get on this table. Personally I do not see why they are not logical. It happened at east once before that I know of.

I live watching the NASA files show lots of crazy stuff most astronauts have seen ufos

• Like 1