Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

9/11ths of the Conspiracy Forum is about 9/11

Likely Guy

Is there a possibility that some of these could be merged? (Sorry, I know that that would be a house cleaning nightmare!)

It's just that it's become the same 11 people rehashing the same points over 9 different threads.

Or, maybe introduce a moratorium on 'new' 9/11 topics?

I hope that this is the right place to address this, I didn't want to (God forbid) start yet another 9/11 thread. :)

• Like 2

I wouldn't be in favor of merging these because the resulting topic(s) would be all mixed up and their size would slow down load times. There aren't that many 9/11 topics, it looks like there are four on the first page of the conspiracies board just now.

• 1 month later...

Is there a possibility that some of these could be merged? (Sorry, I know that that would be a house cleaning nightmare!)

It's just that it's become the same 11 people rehashing the same points over 9 different threads.

Or, maybe introduce a moratorium on 'new' 9/11 topics?

I hope that this is the right place to address this, I didn't want to (God forbid) start yet another 9/11 thread. :)

Surely the simplest thing is to not enter a 9/11 thread if you're not interested in it? If there's a lot of discussion about it, presumably that's because some people are still disturbed by it and are trying to bring it to some sort of personal resolution ....... and obviously this attracts peole with opposing views. Steer clear if it's not for you!

Surely the simplest thing is to not enter a 9/11 thread if you're not interested in it? If there's a lot of discussion about it, presumably that's because some people are still disturbed by it and are trying to bring it to some sort of personal resolution ....... and obviously this attracts peole with opposing views. Steer clear if it's not for you!

Ouija, no. Then, it was the same 11 people on 9 different threads arguing the same points. Not everything was adressed '9/11' but they were all talking about it. Saru missed the 'Bin Laden' threads when he made his count.

That was in early June. It's better now. :)

Breathe, don't hyperventilate < new mantra.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

Breathe, don't hyperventilate < new mantra.

My mantra is: remember to breathe! :lol: Glad things are better now.

• Like 1