Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

At last, British Judges gets it right.

itsnotoutthere

Six would-be terrorists who targeted EDL march jailed for total of 114 years

Six men who planned an attack on an English Defence League rally, which could have sparked ethnic violence on Britain's streets, have been jailed for a total of more than a 100 years

On Monday judge Nicholas Hilliard QC, sitting at the Old Bailey, sentenced three men to 19-and-a-half years in prison, with an additional five years of restrictions on licence. They are Omar Khan, 31, Jewel Uddin, 27, and Zohaib Ahmed, 22.

Three other men were each sentenced to 18 years and nine months, with an additional five years on licence. They are Mohammed Saud, 23, Anzal Hussain, 25, and Mohammed Hasseen, 23.

Link :- http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/jun/10/six-would-be-terrorists-edl-jailed

It took a while coming, but at last a British Judge dishes out some real justice.

• Like 7

Unfortunately it is Justice that will be appealed...Just watch them walk in a couple of years and welcomed back into Society by do - gooding Lib - Dems.... Probably get compensation, and Mansions paid for by the General Public

• Like 4

Unfortunately it is Justice that will be appealed...Just watch them walk in a couple of years and welcomed back into Society by do - gooding Lib - Dems.... Probably get compensation, and Mansions paid for by the General Public

There you go Keith, you just had to go spoil my day didn't you.

• Like 6

Yeah, no doubt they will appeal to the European courts and get it overturned.

Yeah, no doubt they will appeal to the European courts and get it overturned.

I suppose their best defense would be the British Government smothering their freedom of religious expression? Either that or insanity and then they get released with disability payments.

• Like 1

Let them do their time then cart them off to a muslim country. We do not want them here, they do not belong here, so get them the heck out of here.

When they do get released, they will still hate the west, this country and its people and why? because while in prison they will still be able to practice their hatred, they will be served halal food, be able to pray and allowed to curse this country.

Lets not get too excited until they have been sent back to the muslim country they love and cherish so much.

• Like 4

Let them do their time then cart them off to a muslim country. We do not want them here, they do not belong here, so get them the heck out of here.

When they do get released, they will still hate the west, this country and its people and why? because while in prison they will still be able to practice their hatred, they will be served halal food, be able to pray and allowed to curse this country.

Lets not get too excited until they have been sent back to the muslim country they love and cherish so much.

Do you know what. I bet you if they passed a law tomorrow that said anybody found guilty of teaching, encouraging or taking part in the promotion of radical or fundamentalist Islam, they along with their families will be deported to an islamic country of their choice, we'd never hear another peep out of any of them.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Do you know what. I bet you if they passed a law tomorrow that said anybody found guilty of teaching, encouraging or taking part in the promotion of radical or fundamentalist Islam, they along with their families will be deported to an islamic country of their choice, we'd never hear another peep out of any of them.

maybe not a peep INOT, but I bet you'd hear a lot of ticking noises and loud bangs on subways.....

;-)

• Like 1

Do you know what. I bet you if they passed a law tomorrow that said anybody found guilty of teaching, encouraging or taking part in the promotion of radical or fundamentalist Islam, they along with their families will be deported to an islamic country of their choice, we'd never hear another peep out of them.

Please do not give me false hopes. :cry:

The EU would never allow it!

But how right you are, they do not want to go and live in an islamic country, they want the benefits of the west while trying to enforce their own laws here too. Integration is not even in their vocabulary!

• Like 2

maybe not a peep INOT, but I bet you'd hear a lot of ticking noises and loud bangs on subways.....

;-)

Not so sure. The reason you see scum like Anjem Choudary & his 'followers' verbally abusing our system is because they know just how far they can go & still not be touched by our weak government. The U.S. has a big muslim population, why do you never see muslims marching on US streets shouting that their solidiers will burn in hell? ......& what do you think there government would do if they did?

Edited by itsnotoutthere

Please do not give me false hopes. :cry:

The EU would never allow it!

But how right you are, they do not want to go and live in an islamic country, they want the benefits of the west while trying to enforce their own laws here too. Integration is not even in their vocabulary!

Yes & 'benefits' being the optimum word, ask Anjem.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

This multi cult thing is a mess. In the muslim countries it was muslims against muslims, here in England we now have muslims against christians against gays against youths against jews against the Jeremy kylers! ffs!

Edited by freetoroam

This multi cult thing is a mess. In the muslim countries it was muslims against muslims, here in England we now have muslims against christians against gays against youths against jews against the Jeremy kylers! ffs!

Perhaps the one lesson our thick government (labour & conservative) could learn from all this is, if you're gonna invade a foreign country, it's probably not a good idea to then invite their friends & allies to come & live with us.

• Like 1

The op is mileading. I thought it is about Simon Cowell.

Oh my word ha ha ha love it :P

I hate to say this, but........you're right...Absolutely.. I can never understand the liberals...

The muslim country they love is Birmingham U.K.
  • Like 1

I was going to post exactly the same scenario..

Watch this post.. it will become a positive prediction.

• Like 1

Birmingham, Luton, Bradford, Tower Hamlets, Blackburn, Bedford, U.K.shakinghead.gif

Birmingham, Luton, Bradford, Tower Hamlets, Blackburn, Bedford, U.K.shakinghead.gif

Oldham,Wolverhampton,Burnley,Leicester. I guess its feeling like a white spot on a domino.
  • Like 1

Oldham,Wolverhampton,Burnley,Leicester. I guess its feeling like a white spot on a domino.

Take one of these as an example, say Leicester.

According to the 2011 census, Muslims make up less the 10% of the city's population. Hindus about 15%. Christians about 50%. Muslims were outnumbered almost 2:1 by those that claimed 'no religion'.

Not really the white spot on a domino is it? (which is rather mixing up race and religion. There's a lot of black Christians in Leicester).

Take one of these as an example, say Leicester.

According to the 2011 census, Muslims make up less the 10% of the city's population. Hindus about 15%. Christians about 50%. Muslims were outnumbered almost 2:1 by those that claimed 'no religion'.

Not really the white spot on a domino is it? (which is rather mixing up race and religion. There's a lot of black Christians in Leicester).

I've got nothing against "black" christians or any "black" people,but as quoted in the press there are more ethnic origin people in Leicester than the original "white" species.I couldnt give a monkeys f**t what religeon they are,but immigrants are filling up our cities where ever they come from, so I guess the white population are moving out.

I couldnt give a monkeys f**t what religeon they are,but immigrants are filling up our cities where ever they come from, so I guess the white population are moving out.

Eveidently, you do give "a monkeys f**t" what religion they are.