Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you yourself as?

Blink4567

Philosophically and reality speaking, how do you see yourself? In this world we are plagued daily by what everyone wants us to be, they tell us who we are through all sorts of mediums, and

we face ourselves daily at the begining and ending of each day. As we wake daily, we grow and gain new understanding with each step we take. Whats inside us? What thrives us to push

forward and become us? When I look into the mirror I see man of young age; but within the creases of his face I see the pain, frustration, and stength carved forever upon his skin. My being

into a transformation on another level. His face may seem intimidating, but underneath the demeanor is a smile. That smile is what dwells deep within him and pushes him forward and helps to

sift through the trash that he's gathered among the years. Now he is starting to emerge as someone new, someone who wants to bag up his past and start collecting his bright future. The

hurt and anger were once scars he carried as trophies in a case of hoplessnes, but now that God has come into his life, His house is starting to become clean again. I see a man that will

make a difference reguardless of who or what is against him. He is not alone, and is just starting to live.

I want to know what you see? How do you see it? What drives you everyday? And is it possible to change and overcome whatever you think is wrong in your life. Write

whatever you feel, because I feel the more we share, the more we learn about ourselves and can apply it in our own lives.

Edited by Jessem
  • Like 4

I'm the evolution of the Universe to reflect on itself, what more need I be.

• Like 2

I'm the evolution of the Universe to reflect on itself, what more need I be.

Why do you think that DW?

As an old man I see myself growing older into senility and decrepitude, then fading away into oblivion.

• Like 4

I am a young man who has learned music wisdom up to this point.

I struggle with my lust for alcohol and vices in order to keep a clear mind and good health.

For having wisdom of how to maintain good health naturally is worthless if i throw it away on indulging in bad habits....

I am and want to be as creative as possible. With poetry, song, art. I don't seek fame..

my wish is to be able to make a good living doing what I live.

At the same way be a wise and entertaining wisdom....

One of my projects is making toys that glow.. that I could like to sell online

and local markets... I am growing veggies in my gardens and pots.

ANd I am interestig in selling at Farmer's market as well..

as I sip Ginsing tea or Kale juice in my wizard's hat.

I have found inner, peace, I know what I want in life.

Whatever I do.. i want it to be magical.. entertaining... touching and inspiring.

I wish to teach people for free. But sell my art, and talents...

The bottom line is that I want to wear my wizard Robe and hat..

while I sell my magical toys and plants etc...

Also today I will start writing my website about Wisdom and positive thinking..

and being creative with the right brain.

I understand we are not all right brain thinkers.. but I am..

and it's my choice to be this way. And it makes me happy.

I am not what society thinks is normal. I wear a pointy hat

and brew potions and mixed drinks which lighting candles creating art.

Call that crazy, but I call it being ME.

thank you and blessings

• Like 4

As an old man I see myself growing older into senility and decrepitude, then fading away into oblivion.

I like your perspective... its like all we are is decaying living statues waiting to fall into crumbling stone.

Edited by Jessem
  • Like 1

ANd I am interestig in selling at Farmer's market as well..

as I sip Ginsing tea or Kale juice in my wizard's hat.

I have found inner, peace, I know what I want in life.

Whatever I do.. i want it to be magical.. entertaining... touching and inspiring.

I wish to teach people for free. But sell my art, and talents...

I love this! Its very beautiful and awesome.

I am an energy field connected to an even greater energy field that connects to all things in existence. This greater energy field gives its presence expanding its energy and I give off my presence expanding my energy field.

We are all energy and energy gives off presence so we are ALWAYS giving to others, and when our intentions matches our natura attribute, we can find happiness.

• Like 3

Why do you think that DW?

When you are your own guru it is the natural and logical conclusion. Live long and prosper.

• Like 2

I am an Earthling child looking up at the skye and seeing himself.

• Like 4

well, I mostly see myself as a giant cheeseburger

You sound delicious!

You should a poem about that in the "writing" section. Sounds like it would be beautiful :)

I am an energy field connected to an even greater energy field that connects to all things in existence. This greater energy field gives its presence expanding its energy and I give off my presence expanding my energy field.

We are all energy and energy gives off presence so we are ALWAYS giving to others, and when our intentions matches our natura attribute, we can find happiness.

You are balance it sounds like :)

• Like 1

I am a disaster in the making.

I wish I were a cheeseburger.

• Like 4

Odd; when I look at the sky I see the sky. Maybe it's because of how you spell it.

• Like 1

I'm a guy who really likes TeamFortress2 and anime and card games and DnD... I guess I'm a nerd. A buffish nerd who likes to argue, but not without good reason.

• Like 2

I am a disaster in the making.

I wish I were a cheeseburger.

Odd, Disasters always bring togetherness in the end. :) , I'm glad I'm not a cheeseburger lol.

Odd; when I look at the sky I see the sky. Maybe it's because of how you spell it.

It's how he sees himself, its a different perspective frank :). How do you see yourself? Who is frank?

I'm a guy who really likes TeamFortress2 and anime and card games and DnD... I guess I'm a nerd. A buffish nerd who likes to argue, but not without good reason.

Simple and awesome!

Simple and awesome!

Thanks! Simple is good. Doesn't mean I can't contemplate the complexities of the universe or appreciate the efforts behind the technologies we take for granted every day, though.

I probably also should have mentioned that I'm a "gothic redneck". I usually wear a black t-shirt and black pants with a plaid flannel. It's hard to catch me without a plaid over shirt. I also take offense when people are shocked that I'm not stupid just because I have a southern drawl.

• Like 1

Thanks! Simple is good. Doesn't mean I can't contemplate the complexities of the universe or appreciate the efforts behind the technologies we take for granted every day, though.

I probably also should have mentioned that I'm a "gothic redneck". I usually wear a black t-shirt and black pants with a plaid flannel. It's hard to catch me without a plaid over shirt. I also take offense when people are shocked that I'm not stupid just because I have a southern drawl.

All the idiosiyncrocies make you simply you. Honestly, you sound like some poeple I know and who are awesome!

• Like 1

Ole english, are rose by any other name is still a rose.

I am a Pantheist, everything is "God" and so am I. I am the Universe looking at itself. If you sit under a tree long enough, it will tell you. ;)

This old road has been my lifeline,

My companion and my friend.

Like a rope around the universe,

Ain’t no beginning ain’t no end.

Out across the constellations,

There’s a place behind the sun.

Everything is connected,

Everything and everyone.

(John Forgerty, Mystic Highway)

• Like 5

I am energy; A life force whose soul-purpose is to achieve balance with the universe and positively affect all around me.

• Like 5

Combining Whitman's words with a few of my own: "Do I contradict myself/I must contradict myself/I contain multitudes" yet I do my best to be as humble as I can.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ole english, are rose by any other name is still a rose.

I am a Pantheist, everything is "God" and so am I. I am the Universe looking at itself. If you sit under a tree long enough, it will tell you. ;)

This old road has been my lifeline,

My companion and my friend.

Like a rope around the universe,

Ain’t no beginning ain’t no end.

Out across the constellations,

There’s a place behind the sun.

Everything is connected,

Everything and everyone.

(John Forgerty, Mystic Highway)

Ahh, Panthiesm is very interesting. I do like this poem!

Very Nice DW :tu:

I am energy; A life force whose soul-purpose is to achieve balance with the universe and positively affect all around me.

Very good goal AD7! You must have a very dram-free life then :)

Combining Whitman's words with a few of my own: "Do I contradict myself/I must contradict myself/I contain multitudes" yet I do my best to be as humble as I can.

Beautiful words of wisdom!