Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you yourself as?

Blink4567

I see myself as the current zenith of intellectual evolution wherein I am beyond worrying about morals, beliefs or standing for something aside from the pursuit of knowledge. I feel that if something exists without my knowledge of it, it exists without my consent.

Also, I have a bit of a habit of going into long winded monologues where my ego runs away from me.

Just a girl off in the corner by herself, drawing quietly....most of the time :)

• Like 1

I'm a retired gentleman of leisure who would much rather be employed and at work. Still in spite of my health, which is getting better, I am happy and reasonably fulfilled.

Yea coconut water.

• Like 1

I am what I am at any given moment that I choose to be it. Like the Doctor, there are many faces and personalities, yet always the same person. What mask shall I wear today?

A broken machine.

As of late, not so much as i did before.

Lately, like a lump of clay, molded a litter finer and better every day.

I have of late—but wherefore I know not—lost all my mirth, forgone all custom of exercises, and indeed it goes so heavily with my disposition that this goodly frame, the earth, seems to me a sterile promontory; this most excellent canopy, the air—look you, this brave o'erhanging firmament, this majestical roof fretted with golden fire—why, it appears no other thing to me than a foul and pestilent congregation of vapors. Hamlet Act 2 Scene 2

An artist who merely wishes to leave a good mark for the future. Whether it's bringing light humor, or dark reflection upon my audience (though I always leave a bit of optimism at the end of the darkest tunnel).

I see myself as a man who is on the cusp of feeling older and wiser, however still young enough to have inner conflicts and self doubts. I see in myself a great father and loving husband, yet I fall short in many aspects of these accolades.

I see in myself a creative soul that lacks the full understanding or ability as to how to exactly project this creativity. I see in myself an average human being with above average aspirations without the knowledge to achieve them. I see in myself

half of a man who seeks to be whole.

drunkard.jpg

Yup....that's near enough.

• Like 1