Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Song of the Day

The Nameless One

Like the old song of the hour which was posted on the 22 of November in 2003 at 09:19 PM by myself, which received a whopping 5,362 replies 75,179 views ". Yea I'm still proud of that! :yes: Well in all to keep this short, I figured why not bring it back, but a little more tame than the last time. The song of the hour was a comfortable thread and a lot of members enjoyed it. Everyone likes a good song and most everyone likes to be introduced to new kinds music, so tell us what are you currently listening too as of late?

I suppose I'll go first. I was actually listening to a song from an old friend and member of UM of mine. The is the link http://www.myspace.com/7leafclover the song is by Mentalcase, and it is called what it takes.

TNO, God Speed!

I listen to different kinds of music so its hard to pick just one but the one I am listening to the most right now is Its a Heartache by Bonnie Tyler. I also like to listen to Beethoven, love fur elise.

• Like 1

I was listening to this on the drive home. It's a song made by a girl who was an acquaintance from a game we both used to play on the nets. I shared some of my musical stuff, and she blew it all out of the water, sharing this track and some live concert footage she did. It's very bluesy and just easy going. She sang and played all of the instruments except drums on this track:

https://soundcloud.com/only-8/too-late

edit: Actually, I really don't know if this should be called blues or not. It's like, something. But nice.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

I seem to be listening to Everlast's 'Friend' quite frequently as of late.

Teenage dream the trance version by Katy Perry. In fact I I've been listening to so much trance as of late. It's good stuff I tell you :tu:

TNO

Just found out that Tim Tebow got signed to the New England Patriots so this is cause for a song. Tim Tebows Fire!

Edited by The Nameless One

CKY - Close yet far

• Like 1

Cradle of Filth Nymphetamine

[media=]

[/media] Edited by The Nameless One
  • Like 1

Sinner by Drowning Pool rip Dave Williams

CKY - Close yet far

Cradle of Filth Nymphetamine

These are both my favorite songs on their respective albums, both which sit in teh collection in my car. I wasn't expecting to see those here.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 1

Jack Johnson - If i had eyes

• Like 1

Type O Negative- Suspended in Dusk

Insane Clown Posse- Hate her to death

• Like 1

Dark Lotus- Withered

• Like 1

Marilyn Manson- I want to kill you like they do in the movies

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrOBW-_19MI[/media]

Edited by The Nameless One
  • Like 1

That is my favorite band ever. I even have the O negative symbol tattooed on my left arm.

• Like 1

I also like Blutengel they are just awesome. I am a Goth at heart and I use to hang with the crowd back in my younger years. I think I will never grow out of what I call my dark ages. :whistle:

Blutengel.jpg

• Like 1

Earshot- Rotten Inside

Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole by USS. I saw these guys this past weekend...amazing live.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Riga J- Mushroom Land. This guy is my actual best friend in real life, blood brothers and bound to burn in hell together if such a place exist. We both use to be solo artist but now we do Sick Side together. Brothers till death homie.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by The Nameless One