Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Song of the Day

The Nameless One

• Like 1

Earshot- This World

• 2 years later...

Bonds been on the box and now I cant get this one out of me head...even though I cant recall most of the words.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back in 1992 I spent a couple of months travelling around the UK. At one point I hired a car for a few days in Ireland. While I was there I happened to find a radio station which I enjoyed listening to. They seemed to have a pretty short playlist, as songs would be played five or six times a day. On the one hand it meant I had to listen to Crowded House's "Take the Weather With You" more times than I preferred. But on the other hand it also meant I heard a really neat song several times a day, and that was when the volume got turned up on the radio.

Anyway, when I returned to Australia I don't remember hearing the song once. So this neat little song faded into distant memory, along with other pleasant memories of the trip. Every so often I'd recall that I'd heard this really cool song, but I couldn't remember the artist or the song's name, so the memory was touched with a little sadness that I'd likely never hear it again.

Then, last week, it occurred to me to check the UK Top 40 to see if the Top 40 for April 1992 was online. Lo and behold, the Internet knows all, and I found the chart for early April 1992. So I worked my way down the chart, listened to a few songs...

and I found the song!

Erasure: Breath of Life:

• Like 2

What's playing on my puter :

~

~

Albatross - Fleetwood Mac

• Like 3

Can OP please fix my post:

Lovely HD version of 'Imagine'.

Edited by Timonthy
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Def Leppard's new CD, "Dangerous" and this song has been running through my head for the past few days.

• Like 1

Just bought Def Leppard's new CD, "Dangerous" and this song has been running through my head for the past few days.

It's a self titled CD, "Dangerous" is one of the songs on it. Had a brunette moment. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This was just like me (the guy in the vid without the specs) back in the day dreaming about england...:)

• 1 month later...

No! Im not under the thuimb :)

....more deadlier than the male...ruddy mother in laws are!

Edited by Mark One