Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sky has Eyes

trudoug

Other day in March, just before Easter, I was driving my small vehicle and was able to snatch out a few images of the sky as I was riding along this straightaway. As you can see the road is very long at least 7 miles straightaway. I was traveling west. As you can see the pair of "eyes" in the sky are looking directly in this direction. Upon careful examination of these 2 clouds, (while driving), I could see the sun was directly behind the 2 clouds, the reason for such bright illumination! Looking steadily at the right eye (as we're looking at the image), closer to where the forehead meets with the eyes, I could see a small circle that was opened by the eyes and that was where I could clearly see the sun in the background. I had to turn away due I was driving at the time. But I continue to look up and the sites in the skies always please me. If you'd like a larger image where you can zoom in and really see it, email me & request. post-140098-0-95656200-1370975300_thumb.

• Like 1

So do the hills !!

• Like 1

Looks like God is taking a peak over the horizon to see what we are doing.

What is that in the sky on the right side of the picture?

• 1 month later...

Well if you look real hard you will see a pair of wings. That's what I call them. The sun is shining behind the almost transparent clouds. I don't know what you're talking about on the right side of the picture. There is no other light I thought.

You mean that dark spot?

Kind of looks like there is a ding on the windshield.

Interesting photos of a sunset behind a storm system.

It's a cool picture and it could be anything you want it to be. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see some interesting cloud shapes in the sky like that. I think I've only seen a couple of unusual formations. Once I saw wings.

Is it scientifically possible for sunlight to stream from the sky in two completely different directions? As far as I know, it's not. But the photo looks like the sun is slanting one direction from one "eye", and a completely different direction from the other. I could be wrong, perhaps it's just a parallax error, but first impressions are that the picture is physically impossible.

That said, it's a good photo :yes:

• Like 1

That dark spot on my windshield is either a bug splat or debris sitting on my windshield. I notice it on a lot of my photos as

I take some pictures from inside the car out the windshield!

You mean that dark spot?

Kind of looks like there is a ding on the windshield.

Interesting photos of a sunset behind a storm system.

I had a youtube page where I put videos of the sky photos I take. Some are very interesting. I wish I knew how to convert a swf to a movie. I've created some spectacular movies but can't post them on youtube until I convert them. I need to organize them I will leave a url later.

It's a cool picture and it could be anything you want it to be. Thanks for sharing. I would love to see some interesting cloud shapes in the sky like that. I think I've only seen a couple of unusual formations. Once I saw wings.

• Like 1

So do the hills !!

And potatoes.

Corn, I hear, has ears.

Is it scientifically possible for sunlight to stream from the sky in two completely different directions? As far as I know, it's not. But the photo looks like the sun is slanting one direction from one "eye", and a completely different direction from the other. I could be wrong, perhaps it's just a parallax error, but first impressions are that the picture is physically impossible.

That said, it's a good photo :yes:

I got this one trudoug .. Sure it is P.A. The sun is centered behind the cloud .

Sunlight radiates in EVERY direction ? post-86645-0-22214000-1375747977_thumb.g

Edited by lightly

• 4 weeks later...

That's a smudge on my windshield.

That's correct. The sun was behind the 2 transparent clouds...... It was during sunset. The sun was actually to the right and above, and, yes, behind the clouds. As I topped one of the hills, I could see the sun's rays coming from the right. Almost blinding me as I continued driving toward the left.

I got this one trudoug .. Sure it is P.A. The sun is centered behind the cloud .

Sunlight radiates in EVERY direction ? post-86645-0-22214000-1375747977_thumb.g