Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreaming about the same person

NikkiKatherine

So I've had four dreams about a friend of mine. A little background on our friendship. I've know him for about two years. I recently told him how I liked him and well it didn't go as planned. Granted he never said to me that he nevr wanted to be friends anymore. We are currently not talking to each other which is is fine because he needs his space right now. But after that I had four dreams about him that I can remeber pretty much every detail.

Dream #1: I was in a kitchen and was stting at a table that was wood surfaced and had white legs, I was looking at a white iPhone (I don't own one) and though I couldn't read what was on the phone I know who was texting me and what the text said. It was his ex who texted me saying how she knew he always loved me. I never met his ex ever. All I know is that she hurt him and he cheated on him with 3 guys. I never responded to her I was just shocked.

Dream #2: This dream hapened the night after Dream #1. I was sitting at the same table with the same phone but this time it was him texting me. He said how he was sorry and how he wanted to work things out with me. AGain never responded to him just shocked.

Drem #3: Happened a week or so after Dream #2. We were just standing there looking at each other saying nothing. No expression on his face at all.

Dream #4: Happed last night. I was at a party with my youger sister. There was this guy there that I knew from high school ( I was looking at my high school year book yesterday so I think that's how he got into the picture) I was kissing the guy and then I looked up and saw my friend (who was wearing a blue northface) had just appeared and was wacthing me. I couldn't read his expression at all.

So I'm hoping someone can shead some light on this for me. I'll be sure to post other dreams if I have more with my friend in it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Perfection

• all16universes

• NikkiKatherine

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dreams are often manifestations of what is on our minds. Do our dreams have deeper meaning behind them? No one knows. As an unbiased observer, your dreams have no meaning to me so I would just tell you that you're dreaming about your friend because you are thinking about him a lot. But this doesn't really help you. Luckily, we have an amazing ability to decide how we interpret the world around us, which affects our reactions, decisions, thoughts, ideas, and how we live our lives. I suggest the movie "Jeff who lives at home" which really dives into this idea. I can decide to ignore my dreams or I can decide to interpret them in such a way as to have a positive influence on my decisions in life. But be careful not to take your dreams as truth -- this is entirely different. For instance, you cannot say "I know you love me because my dreams told me so". There is no absolute truth/objectiveness behind dreams; we cannot force our interpretations upon others, but we can choose our actions and decisions.

So with that being said, the first step is to decide for yourself how you will interpret your dreams. Let no one tell you otherwise. This is your choice. People will say "dreams have no meaning, they're not real". They might be right, but this is them forcing their interpretation on you. Just remember that no one knows and the decision is yours to make.

Now let's suppose the dreams did have a deeper meaning (since you probably wouldn't be on this site otherwise). I would look for patterns. Were there consistent themes? Based on your experience from the dreams, what do you think is the best course of action given your situation? Do you feel there is any symbolism or signs you should follow or act upon? Etc.

Notice that this all relies on your perspective. I, nor anyone other than yourself can tell you what your dreams mean -- they are completely subjective. Take what is useful, leave what is not useful. This might not be the help you were looking for, but I hope this sheds some light on your perspective.

Best of luck.

Well there is profound spiritual symbolism in some of this but I won't point that aspect out. Mainly you are being shown that someone who had the man before 'did leave him '& enjoyed other relationships'. You're shown yourself enjoying other males company & that the man is not interested in talking to you. I think you're being encouraged to date other guys & not worry too much about the one that got away.