Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pope Francis 'confirms Vatican gay lobby ...

keithisco

Seems to me a "gay lobby" is either people who are promoting the acceptance of gays, or a separate entrance to the Vatican.

If the Pope considers the gay lobby a danger, how dangerous is the straight lobby?

• Like 1

Seems to me a "gay lobby" is either people who are promoting the acceptance of gays, or a separate entrance to the Vatican.

If the Pope considers the gay lobby a danger, how dangerous is the straight lobby?

I do not care about the gay Lobby, people should be free to live their lives as they want to. If their lifestyle is inimicable to the religious mores of the cult, in which they they find themselves, then simply leave.

It is the "Corruption" inside the Vatican ( worst kept secret in the world) that needs to addressed. The Vatican Bank etc

• Like 1

I do not care about the gay Lobby, people should be free to live their lives as they want to. If their lifestyle is inimicable to the religious mores of the cult, in which they they find themselves, then simply leave.

It is the "Corruption" inside the Vatican ( worst kept secret in the world) that needs to addressed. The Vatican Bank etc

Hmm, looks like they will be using even more of those funds to hush up a few more people to keep their secrets...well.. better secreted anyway.

So, unmarried man who wears a dress announces there are gays in the Vatican. Shocked I am 5fd39c44bbbd.gif

• Like 1

Even if there is a gay lobby, I can confirm that all the lifts/elevators in the Vatican are straight. There are reports of a transgendered portcullis but that's only a rumour.

• Like 3

So there are two entrances now to the vatican?

Seems not right to divide it into two lobbies. Immagine every hotel would do it, I mean there would be a lot of confusion to which lobby to report. Oh well.

Another clue to gayness is that the Baldacchino is supported by very un-straight solomnic columns, and so many nude images of men in Vatican. And what's with this semi naked guy being tortured on cross if not some gay sadomasichism. Hmmmmm

I'm told there's no corruption or homosexuality in the Vatican/catholicism, but this topic would appear to prove differently.

Thank you, Lord, for shining light and truth on the matter. The corruption has been acknowledged now and is undeniable.

Peace.