Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Snowden An American Hero?

regeneratia

Is Snowden A hero!  

22 members have voted

1. 1. So you think Snowden is an American Hero?

• Yes
    • No
    • undecided
    • Other: please elaborate

Snowden was a security guard with the NSA, in IT with the CIA, then in IT again with the NSA but as a private contractor for less than three months.

Not a lot of experience to know about safe houses. This isn't a movie.

Not much experience but I still think he had to understand some of the gravity of the situation by breaking the oath of silence.

Not much experience but I still think he had to understand some of the gravity of the situation by breaking the oath of silence.

More than anything, he demonstrated that he is in possession of a conscience. He knows the difference between right and wrong, in this case constitutional and unconstitutional.

With very much courage, he demonstrated that Prism and other programs DO NOT COMPLY with the Fourth Amendment's requirement that when it comes to searching persons, papers and effects, "no Warrant shall issue but upon probable cause."

• Like 1

It's depressing that the boldest defender of the Fourth Amendment has to hide out in Hong Kong. If he's found and arrested will our beloved Obama Administration violate his Sixth Amendment right too?

• Like 2

It's depressing that the boldest defender of the Fourth Amendment has to hide out in Hong Kong. If he's found and arrested will our beloved Obama Administration violate his Sixth Amendment right too?

Most likely....

• 2 weeks later...

They were thinking about the planes that hit office buildings in downtown NYC. When something like that happens in your own backyard, turning everything you thought you knew upside-down, you won't be thinking as clearly

See that's what bothers me. They haven't made any attempt to justify all of these invasive security measures. Maybe there is a national security reason behind it, but some justification would really ease the tension

They were s#@%%ing themselves over the anthrax scare--the unexamined, unmentioned, unmentionable lever somebody used.

• Like 1

I don't know what people were thinking when no real objections were made when Bush and the rest of them were passing the patriot act.

i makes no difference what they were thinking, either way there was not a damn thing they could do about it. and if you think otherwise, i got a bridge in brooklyn for sale, good price too,.