Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If Aliens are really intervening with human

ambelamba

Are you saying Richard Branson and Elon Musk are really aliens?

Are you saying Richard Branson and Elon Musk are really aliens?

No, I mean...why aren't aliens preventing human civilians from exploring space?

China plans to send people to the Moon by 2020. And I've never heard of any rumors about China is bracing for extraterrestrial encounter.

Maybe when we reach their zone one day, then they will try to prevent us. Theres a lot of space and we have not posed a threat to anything out there...if anything, the only threat made by space exploration is the impact it has on some people on Earth....like those who think the aliens are here.

• Like 2

Probably because there is enough 'space' for everybody, clearly its truly mind bogglingly massive - and as we cant even travel to the nearest star in our skies, we are hardly a bother to anyone.

• Like 3

Probably because there is enough 'space' for everybody, clearly its truly mind bogglingly massive - and as we cant even travel to the nearest star in our skies, we are hardly a bother to anyone.

It would be like travelling across the country just to stop a single colony of ants from leaving their anthill.

• Like 4

One strain of thinking has it that the so-called "modern era" of alleged UFO visitations commenced immediately upon the beginning of "The Atomic Age," following Hiroshima and Nagasaki (August 6 & 9, 1945). Human nuclear technology and weaponry, supposedly, had made us detectable to other sentient beings "out there," whether that means bases within the "hollow moon" or in back-of-beyond Galaxy Zebron-KY69-Gamma Globulin. Included in this theory is the notion that the "aliens" are indeed assessing us with the goal of evaluating our intentions and potential danger to other worlds/beings. In this view, Earth is the target of a covert cosmic reconnaissance probe into our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual nature as a species, and our concomitant lethality. A corollary to this is that, therefore, our technological prowess is constantly under analysis, threat and--possibly--destruction, if we are deemed to be a meta-carcinoma within the universe.

Is this "true?" Who knows. I only know that such thinking has been circulating for almost 70 years, repeatedly, and it multiple forms and variations. I've hear it bandied about for my entire lifetime.

It makes for good campfire chat when the embers are still crackling and all the stars have come out on a clear, cool night. . .

• Like 5

It would be like travelling across the country just to stop a single colony of ants from leaving their anthill.

Pesky buggers, them ants. Gotta keep an eye on them all the time ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Pesky buggers, them ants. Gotta keep an eye on them all the time ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Yes indeed, they could easily upset the balance of power in the universe if left unchecked...

• Like 4

One strain of thinking has it that the so-called "modern era" of alleged UFO visitations commenced immediately upon the beginning of "The Atomic Age," following Hiroshima and Nagasaki (August 6 & 9, 1945). Human nuclear technology and weaponry, supposedly, had made us detectable to other sentient beings "out there," whether that means bases within the "hollow moon" or in back-of-beyond Galaxy Zebron-KY69-Gamma Globulin. Included in this theory is the notion that the "aliens" are indeed assessing us with the goal of evaluating our intentions and potential danger to other worlds/beings. In this view, Earth is the target of a covert cosmic reconnaissance probe into our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual nature as a species, and our concomitant lethality. A corollary to this is that, therefore, our technological prowess is constantly under analysis, threat and--possibly--destruction, if we are deemed to be a meta-carcinoma within the universe.

Is this "true?" Who knows. I only know that such thinking has been circulating for almost 70 years, repeatedly, and it multiple forms and variations. I've hear it bandied about for my entire lifetime.

It makes for good campfire chat when the embers are still crackling and all the stars have come out on a clear, cool night. . .

Makes for an excellent movie to, this is pretty much the plot of The Day The Earth Stood Still.

What do you mean, your planet?

• Like 2

What about Virgin Galactic and Space X program? :devil:

It's because Branson is actually a shape-changing, baby eating reptile from Lemuria.

The aliens don't want to get into a barney with the reptile people.

Richard Hoagland claims it is actually Space Nazis.

http://www.thespacereview.com/article/1562/1

• Like 2

Makes for an excellent movie to, this is pretty much the plot of The Day The Earth Stood Still.

What do you mean, your planet?

Or, more distressingly, how about that Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man?"---"It's a cookbook!!!"

• Like 3

If I come up with 250,000 Bucks And Become a Scientallajust Will I get all those Virgins? Or Does Sir Branson Keep them for His Airlines?

• Like 1

Or, more distressingly, how about that Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man?"---"It's a cookbook!!!"

That's my Story Line !

7 billion people on this planet and not 1 person can prove aliens are real... Lets get real people!

• Like 3

7 billion people on this planet and not 1 person can prove aliens are real... Lets get real people!

That depend what you mean by proving. Pictures, videos, accounts of UFOs an Aliens are not sufficent proofs for all the skeptics. I think it will take a statement from the United Nations or a contact in which Extraterriestrial beings reveal themselves publicly for all eyes to see to have a confirmation or an indeniable proof.

Edited by sam_comm

That depend what you mean by proving. Pictures, videos, accounts of UFOs an Aliens are not sufficent proofs for all the skeptics. I think it will take a statement from the United Nations or a contact in which Extraterriestrial beings reveal themselves publicly for all eyes to see to have a confirmation or an indeniable proof.

I'd accept anything that has passed scientific peer review as well. Actually I'd trust that over a UN statement any day. :tu:

• Like 4

Well, not one person who wants to prove aliens are real, you mean. There may be many that have no wish to disclose their proof. :)

But of course, what is proof ? Nothing you see on this site, or any other internet site, will be proof enough for you. Neither most likely will an article in a magazine or a newspaper, nor will photos or film. In fact, for billions of people on earth the only proof will be when they have seen for themselves a UFO of an extraterrestrial inclination, or seen with their own eyes a moving, living alien which cannot have been replicated by Walt Disney. It's going to be a long haul for the disbelievers. For those of us who have seen UFO's, it's not quite such a long hop, and for those that have been abducted it's a small step if not already taken.

Take a look upwards, you'll be surprised what you see over the course of a lifetime. It may not be aliens, and it may not be of this dimension, but for sure there are strange things flying around up there that an awful lot of people cannot identify. I met an old man last week who asked me why I took my binoculars with me each night when I walked the dog. I'd never met him before and it turned out he was the father of my neighbour, staying for a couple of days. We chatted, and I explained, somewhat sheepishly, that I'm interested in things in the sky. I told him of the last sighting I had had two months ago, and he laughed, and told me he'd like to see one again too.

Again ?? It turns out he was a B-52 pilot and 40 years ago returning back to the USA at high altitude from Asia, he and his crew were overtaken at high altitude by a huge white disc which he estimated flew past them at maybe five to six times their cruising speed. It never did anything else, just ran by. He told me they never even put the event in the flight log - it wasn't the first encounter by a B-52, and wasn't the last most likely, but it also was damn well not worth the paperwork. He said it was weird, he could make out no details, as if the disc was enveloped in a mist almost.

The old man could have been a reptilian in disguise, I suppose, but it was a great story....

Edited by Macroramphosis
  • Like 1

Or, the aliens know that we don't have the economy for a viable space program - private or not - to go anywhere except perhaps the moon, and that's stretching it... :)

Included in this theory is the notion that the "aliens" are indeed assessing us with the goal of evaluating our intentions and potential danger to other worlds/beings.

I never understood this logic. Only in our galaxy there are probably thousands of planets with similar conditions as Earth - what is it that makes us so special? Who can we threaten? And if that is the case, then why not do something about it? Say, instead of destruction, perhaps reformation? Benevolent dictatorship?

But of course, what is proof ? Nothing you see on this site, or any other internet site, will be proof enough for you. Neither most likely will an article in a magazine or a newspaper, nor will photos or film.

With all the hoaxes going around, is it so strange that people want hard proof?

I`ll Take Soft Proof,Any Proof, Remember ITs all in the way one Looks at something ! :alien::tu:

Then again ,ITs always wise to Look really hard If one wants to See anything Real !

With all the hoaxes going around, is it so strange that people want hard proof?

Ok, so I'll rephrase that then - what is hard proof ?

I won't buy it unless we see a cruiser hovering over Downtown LA.

Now THats Hard Proof !