Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hot mic Egypt politician

F3SS

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/12/im-very-fond-of-battles-egyptian-cabinet-minister-caught-on-hot-mic-discussing-war-with-enemies-israel-and-america/

Just last month, Secretary of State John Kerry quietly sent Egypt an additional $1.3 billion, even though Egypt has failed to live up to democracy standards. That largesse didn’t stop a prominent Egyptian politician from talking about Egypt’s “enemy” the United States in what some pundits are classifying as a classic and embarrassing “hot mic” moment.

President Mohammed Morsi gathered a group of politicians last week who thought they were speaking privately at a parliamentary meeting. But as seen in an Egyptian television video of the meeting — excerpts of which were later translated by the Middle East Media and Research Institute (MEMRI) — they were actually on live television, cringingly discussing secret ways to stop Ethiopia’s Nile River dam project which threatens water flowing to Egypt.

The New York Times blog reports:

Unaware that their words were being broadcast live on a state-owned television channel, many of those seated around the table said the dam was in fact a secret American and Israeli plot to undermine Egypt that must be stopped at all costs.

The participants learned they were on live TV only after Magdi Ahmad Hussein, chairman of the Islamic Labor Party, suggested that all present vow not to leak any information to the media. Before being told he was on television, Hussein described the U.S. as an enemy [emphasis added]:

I’m very fond of battles. With the enemies, of course – with America and Israel, but this battle must be waged with maximum judiciousness and calm. Even though this is a secret meeting, we must all take an oath not to leak anything to the media, unless it is done officially by sister Pakinam [el-Sharkawy, a Morsi aide]. We need an official plan for popular national security, even if we…

The viewer sees him being handed a note, which presumably points out that his words are not confined to the room. Hussein laughs, then continues with the anti-American and anti-Israel rhetoric: “Okay… Fine… The principles behind what I’m saying are not really secret… Our war is with America and Israel, not with Ethiopia. Therefore, engaging in a war… This is my opinion…”

President Morsi says out for the benefit of all in the room, “This meeting is being aired live on TV,” a comment which prompts laughter all around.

Given them tanks, planes and cash. Aside from actually hearing it this is not exactly shocking. Either John Kerry and the administration are so blatantly incompetent and naive that they should be removed far from office never be there again or they are blatantly and willfully aiding and abetting a foreign enemy and they should be removed far from office never be there again. Seriously.

• Like 4

It's called bribery, or it may be a blackmail payoff (give us or we will misbehave).

It's called bribery, or it may be a blackmail payoff (give us or we will misbehave).

I think it is obama giveing gifts to his cousins. He doesn't seem to want to engage any muslum. He said the war on terroir was ending. Yet, he plans to keep track of everyones phone calls in the usa and their emails. Don't forget he has an enemy of the state list. Enemy of the state are citzens who abject to what the government is doing. All dictators have such a list. None dictators don't.

Bribery? Ha, then the administration should still be removed far from office never to be there again. Either way this administration is either nefarious, naive or just a giant puss for giving a damn what this new terrorist Egyptian administration thinks. We are the big dogs and should act like it. Demand respect, cut off their funds and put the fear of Allah in them if they even consider a fight with US. But that won't happen so ong as this WEAK Islam sympathizing administration is calling the shots.

• Like 2

F3SS

They are blatantly and deliberately aiding a foreign enemy. And Egypt ain't the only one they are aiding and abetting.

• Like 3

Bribes can be looked at by the bribe giver as an investment, in this case buying civil order in an extremely strategic but politically unpredictable piece of geography.

I know Babe. And Frank, I totally get that logic but the amounts of money are absurd and actually hearing the truth fom the horses mouth makes it so much worse. From this point on ant further aid is plain and simple aiding the enemy and there are no two ways about it. If we are playing a game of chess it's time to make the final move or knock the pieces off of the board. It's game over.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 3

All obama will do is look for another american to throw in jail. They can't throw the movie maker back in jail. He's still there from te last9/11 attack.o

Fine...

I heard about this earlier today...

Ok....you want to consider us as an enemy....fine. We'll just keep the next installment of the billions we have been giving...then maybe we'll do a flyover and drop bacon strips and pork rinds....

screw these bungholes....we do not need them. What does it take to get people to realize it is time to reel in and let the morons kill themselves off? I could care less about Syria...they were once a great ally...I say we let them work their "internal and civil" disputes out on their own...it's called respect. Assad has never done anything to hurt the USA...actually...Syria was once a prized ally....whatever has happened I am sure has to do with corporate profit and not the interest of citizens...anywhere.

Egypt....can bite me. The slugs that populate that country now are not the same DNA that built the pyramids....I don't know what happened to those guys but we sure could use them now....they had a way of figuring things out and getting things done...now...not so much...

I am way past tired of the middle east...I am tired of the dogma that says we are supposed to be attached to it...I dont recall reading anywhere that Jesus said we need to save the Jews....they are God's chosen people...let the two of them sort it out. If they really are "chosen"...then they really don't need our help....if they are not...well...nothing we do is going to matter.

We do not need the middle east!...it is a grand lie! A deception! We now have more oil and gas resources than we know what to do with...but are we using them?...no....it would alter the "world market" if we did....we are being screwed from both ends and most people are just too stupid to "get it"....I pray for all of you...I really do. This board doesn't really embrace the true horror of the grand conspiracy we are observing...but it is there...a few folks see it...most do not...

Let me make this as simple and clear as I possibly can with modern media and movies....

"You are a slave...neo"....

If you do not get what I am trying to say....you never ever will....

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 2

The eygiptions who built the prymids are now in sudan. Being pushed further south by the arabs.