Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bases on our outer planets

-Night_hawk-

If nasa(and co), with all its rovers and probes around our solar system ever did have evidence of unkown bases of an unkown source on other planets they would naturally hide it...

So is there any evidence or theories laying about this, pics, scans etc...if there is a ufo presence in our solar system then they could have a station sumwhere not to far away...

I'm sure topic been posted before....not sure tho

Sorry but impossible, you have to look at the planets atmosphere and temperature.

Yeah, one on Jupiter one on Saturn, and one on Neptune.

• Like 4

They've also got a super secret base on the sun.

• Like 6

If they did know something they would never admit it.

well and throw in the reports, many I have seen that propose there are/have been some type of alien base on the Moon, as many, many ufo reports have come from this going back to the 1960's.

If one use the extremly common phenomenon called pareidolia there seem to be bases and alien artifacts on almost EVERY planet in our star system.

As for the NASA cover-up angle,...nah.

What would be the reason,... No, this is just another very useful "get out of jail free card" often thrown by the believers.

- Sorry, we cant show you evidence of *insert favorite fantasy* because its been covered up by the evil government.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 6

If one use the extremly common phenomenon called pareidolia there seem to be bases and alien artifacts on almost EVERY planet in our star system.

As for the NASA cover-up angle,...nah.

What would be the reason,... No, this is just another very useful "get out of jail free card" often thrown by the believers.

- Sorry, we cant show you evidence of *insert favorite fantasy* because its been covered up by the evil government.

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it twern't for those dang kids!

Those gub'mint folk must really be blind if they're releasing the images that reveal all those alien artifacts that are so obvious to the more "openminded". :D

• Like 1

If nasa(and co), with all its rovers and probes around our solar system

Eh? All its rovers and probes in the solar system? You mean just the 3 rovers on just the one planet, Mars..... doing simple geological surveys... and how many probes are there around other planets exactly? And which planets, precisely?

I think you overestimate NASA. And YES they will tell us about any finds, as they have done with the Rovers finds. Why should it be kept a secret? They will certainly benefit from such an admission in terms of future funding.

typos

Edited by seeder

As we know, NASA is a department of the American governement so it is not impossible that some informations may be filtered to a certain extent.

But as for NASA to create a base without the public knowing it, I don't think it likely. We've been on the moon once and never on Mars. It would have been noticed if NASA had done secret missions. You can't hide a spacecraft in the sky. And why even give such trouble to do so? It doesn't make any sens.

I do believe though that experiemental bases may be succesfully established on the Moon and Mars in a near futur. Dome like settlements is an idea that some scientists like.

Here's what it may looks like:

http://www.nss.org/s...shackleton.html

Edited by sam_comm

As we know, NASA is a department of the American governement so it is not impossible that some informations may be filtered to a certain extent.

But as for NASA to create a base without the public knowing it, I don't think it likely. We've been on the moon once and never on Mars. It would have been noticed if NASA had done secret missions. You can't hide a spacecraft in the sky. And why even give such trouble to do so? It doesn't make any sens.

I do believe though that experiemental bases may be succesfully established on the Moon and Mars in a near futur. Dome like settlements is an idea that some scientists like.

Here's what it may looks like:

http://www.nss.org/s...shackleton.html

The OP was talking of 'alien bases' being kept secret, I believe.

Besides we already have a base in space, its called the space station!! And it wasn't the first either, and it wont be the last now China, Japan and India are getting into space

......it wont be the last now China, Japan and India are getting into space

So, I guess that meens that soon ALL the space agencies of the world are in on the cover-up??

• Like 2

The government is given WAY to much credit about covering things up. I mean nothing is that tightly sealed, bases on other planets come on a human hasnt even set foot on Mars.

• Like 3

Shouldn't this be in the Conspiracy forum?

If the OP really wants to pursue this line then just look in that forum (Spaceships on the Moon, buildings on Mars and the Moon etc). As stated before, NASA, and ESA, would have everything to gain from disclosing alien artifacts in terms of budget renewals, hiding such data (that doesn't exist) would not help their vision for the future....

The OP was talking of 'alien bases' being kept secret, I believe.

Besides we already have a base in space, its called the space station!! And it wasn't the first either, and it wont be the last now China, Japan and India are getting into space

Japan are one of the contributing nations to the ISS. One of the modules is Japanese and they've had an astronaut make a couple of expeditions to it.

Japan are one of the contributing nations to the ISS. One of the modules is Japanese and they've had an astronaut make a couple of expeditions to it.

Yep and next.... well this year actually, the plan is to send a female android! Well, a robot that appears female anyway

robot-human_1828381c.jpg

"Japanese robot could be sent to Space Station"

A talking humanoid robot may be sent to the International Space Station to watch the mission while astronauts sleep, as well as communicate to Earth through Twitter, under plans being considered by Japan's space agency.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8330246/Japanese-robot-could-be-sent-to-Space-Station.html

• Like 1

Japanese I'm a huge fan of there animes, I know this has nothing to do with the subject

• Like 2

Yep and next.... well this year actually, the plan is to send a female android! Well, a robot that appears female anyway

robot-human_1828381c.jpg

"Japanese robot could be sent to Space Station"

A talking humanoid robot may be sent to the International Space Station to watch the mission while astronauts sleep, as well as communicate to Earth through Twitter, under plans being considered by Japan's space agency.

http://www.telegraph...ce-Station.html

Crazy.
  • Like 1

Japanese I'm a huge fan of there animes, I know this has nothing to do with the subject

well Im not into that but I am into their bots!! ASIMO was the base of the female bot, bloody amazing

compare this to the second vid which is the DARPA best effort

whose king of the robotics castle? The Japanese even want to send an ASIMO to the moon!! The Japanese are way ahead on robotics

• Like 1

...I'm sure I said ALIEN bases lol...

As for a coverup yes I could believe they wouldn't have a reason to, and wud be pretty darn difficult to aswell, but I can also believe the they could...noone can say for sure....

So I take it then there aren't any leaked media of a artifact on titan, or a strange anonaly on ganymede?

It Would be possible for an alien race, advanced enuf to get to our solar system, therefore advanced enuf to have a base on our planets..there are moons etc that aren't as harsh as say venus or mercury, not as gaseous as jupiter or saturn....ganymede for example, it has a thin ozone with oxygen, hydrogen etc...just the cold to overcome, and direct solar rays...again, they would be advanced enuf..these aren't impossible problems.....(Not always to say they aliens that can zap around the universe...but just advance enuf)...

x-p

When people say aliens...I think majority of the time ppl think of super advanced warp around the galaxy type alien....wouldn't even need a base in our solar system to be here....but what about an alien that is just advanced enuf to have say, sent a mission here as a first time venture, ground breaking for them(say they recently discovered ability to interstellar space and are still young at it)...and they would have say 1 base, and all the ufo activity etc is them studying us or whatever from that base....something we would do as a race if we were to discover ability to travel thru interstellar space(altho with our human nature, and a few bad minds we would go in, try take over, and consume their planet as we do our own)....

................Maybe.............

If NASA did find bases they won't tell any body, some claim there is an alien base on the dark side of the moon.

When people say aliens...I think majority of the time ppl think of super advanced warp around the galaxy type alien....wouldn't even need a base in our solar system to be here....but what about an alien that is just advanced enuf to have say, sent a mission here as a first time venture, ground breaking for them(say they recently discovered ability to interstellar space and are still young at it)...and they would have say 1 base, and all the ufo activity etc is them studying us or whatever from that base....something we would do as a race if we were to discover ability to travel thru interstellar space(altho with our human nature, and a few bad minds we would go in, try take over, and consume their planet as we do our own)....

................Maybe.............

Why would any aliens visitor even have to be advanced? We had the ability to reach interstellar targets in the 60's. I think you raise an excellent point, why are aliens always far in advance of us?

LINK

220px-NASA-project-orion-artist.jpg

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Any aliens we might encounter would presumably be considerably ahead of us simply because we have just recently become technologically capable. Given the billions of years that the galaxy has existed, odds are they beat us.