Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bases on our outer planets

-Night_hawk-

The President of the United States couldn't keep a sneaky sex act secret,I don't think Nasa in conjunction with the other space agencies could or would want to keep quiet the discovery of an alien base.Its ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Edited by dr no
  • Like 4

I would consider alien abductions as well as ufo's fantastic to be sure. I would describe a contact with either one probably even more descritive to be sure! :tu:

Show me an honest abductee that hasn't had their minds molested with regression/hypnosis by a snakeoil salesman and I might be inclined to believe you. The fact is people who are susceptible to hypnosis are also highly suggestible, and what better way to instill a continuous cash flow than allude to a person who already believes to have had a strange and other worldly encounter that they have in fact been abducted by Zeta-Reticulis.

• Like 3

Sorry but impossible, you have to look at the planets atmosphere and temperature.

That's a stupid thing to say, because human science says so, so it must be so...!

That's a stupid thing to say, because human science says so, so it must be so...!

Right on! You know what I say? Neptune and Pluto aren't even natural planets but alien space stations. Why should we believe they are planets, just because human science says so?

And this business of the earth orbiting just because astronomers say so. Hogwash!

And bacteria causing infections? Ptooey! Scientists, huh?

It's interesting that someone who apparently doesn't believe what scientists say has as his signature a list of the high-tech specifications of his computer.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 3

I wonder if miauzon is skeptical of all "human science" or only when its in conflict with his belief.

well why would aliens need to do anything in secret? I mean if they can get here anyway, they are far more advanced than us and so could cosy up where they liked, couldn't they?

They may have all sorts of reasons for that. Not knowing the reasons doesn't mean there are not any. For one, they may not want to interfere directly in our development. Letting us solving our problems and growing-up as a specie is the best gift an advanced civilization can do for us. I personally, do not believe that kids that are given everything they ask make them responsable and strong persons. As an adult, they've to work hard for it and learn from their experiences.

Edited by sam_comm

Bases on our outer planets??!! :unsure2:

That would be Mars, right..... as the rest are gas planets.

• Like 1

Im still stuck on THe Hundred Foot Tall Women from Venus ? :alien::tu:

• Like 2

there was an interesting side-note in this link psyche, about project plumb bob, and it's capping plate.

they'd managed to get the damn thing (by my reckoning) to 148,000mph!!

even on a high-speed camera it only registered one one frame because of how fast it was travelling!

THAT i'd like to have seen....!

:-)

Glad you enjoyed the link mate, Orion was an awesome concept I reckon.

Plumb Bob was indeed amazing, they never did find that plate. Some say it went into space, some say it vaporised, but nobody really knows.

• Like 1

I remember that abortion of a movie LMAO

If you can get a hold of the old Videotape, it is worth a watch to see what the Scientologists did to it. Many references have been changed it seems.

Bases on our outer planets??!! :unsure2:

That would be Mars, right..... as the rest are gas planets.

Thanks to Neil, damn those school learnin folks.

Uranus and Neptune might be considered more ice planets as opposed to gas planets based on current thinking. Yes, they do indeed have a variety of gases in their atmospheres though to be sure.

A secret base would be more likely on one of the moons of those planets. With careful shielding and insulation, this will no doubt be what we will do, although probably not secretly.

Uranus and Neptune might be considered more ice planets as opposed to gas planets based on current thinking. Yes, they do indeed have a variety of gases in their atmospheres though to be sure.

How so? To the best of our knowledge they are gas planets.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

As I see it you can either learn more about our solarsystem, or you could remove the space part of your avatar name. :D

• Like 1

If nasa(and co), with all its rovers and probes around our solar system ever did have evidence of unkown bases of an unkown source on other planets they would naturally hide it...

So is there any evidence or theories laying about this, pics, scans etc...if there is a ufo presence in our solar system then they could have a station sumwhere not to far away...

I'm sure topic been posted before....not sure tho

I'm not going to accept your general premise.

In this day and age of massive budget cuts that have crippled NASA, I'd argue that they would be falling all over themselves to show evidence of such a base.

• Like 3

I'm not going to accept your general premise.

In this day and age of massive budget cuts that have crippled NASA, I'd argue that they would be falling all over themselves to show evidence of such a base.

But surely you know that NASA have a secret black budget of trillions of dollars. The public budget and publicly known works like Mars rovers and planetary probes, etc. are just a coverup for the gigantic secret projects of manned bases on Mars, stargates to other star systems, etc.

But surely you know that NASA have a secret black budget of trillions of dollars. The public budget and publicly known works like Mars rovers and planetary probes, etc. are just a coverup for the gigantic secret projects of manned bases on Mars, stargates to other star systems, etc.

Part from the obvious (if its so secret then how come you know about it) do you have any idea how crazy that sounds to the rest of us. We have some pretty intelligent people here, most interested in space exploration and spacefligh. There are thousands of amateur astronomers world wide and none of them have observed or reported anything beyond what is common knowledge. Are you saying that they are in on this cover-up?? Not even to mention the long list of NASA contractors.

http://en.wikipedia....ASA_contractors

What is that, thousands and thousands of people in on the cover-up!?

You see, jesse, people can claim all sorts of weird stuff, and they do, but without corroborating evidence a claim like yours isnt worth the paper its written on.

Edited by Hazzard
  • Like 1

942805_502305416496606_1130428905_n.jpg

they'll have to find a solution to this problem first ...

`

Mee too Thrid -eye ! And I love the "Trillionsof Dollars" That gets them every time ! NASA has the actual need for trilloins of dollars ! I would give it to them If I could just finger out that DOD pass code at the ATM ? :tu:

• Like 1

Mee too Thrid -eye ! And I love the "Trillionsof Dollars" That gets them every time ! NASA has the actual need for trilloins of dollars ! I would give it to them If I could just finger out that DOD pass code at the ATM ? :tu:

shhhhhh ..... here ya go

532208_399138420152236_766055351_n.jpg

don't tell no one .... :tu:

`

• Like 1

942805_502305416496606_1130428905_n.jpg

`

I thought they did. Didn't they put Velcro pads or something inside the helmets for the Astronauts to scratch their nose on?

`

Personally Id have thought farting in a space suit is a worse ordeal than an itchy nose :w00t:

While it may seem funny tho, farting in space was studied quite seriously, especially the effects of farts in the space capsule...they are highly flammable!! But they have to be let out sooner or later!!

Thought for the day! In space you can fart, but you cannot burp

http://www.spacecent...estion-in-space

and

"Most important scientific study ever: What about farting astronauts"?

http://io9.com/58762...ting-astronauts

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Eh? All its rovers and probes in the solar system? You mean just the 3 rovers on just the one planet, Mars..... doing simple geological surveys... and how many probes are there around other planets exactly? And which planets, precisely?

I think you overestimate NASA. And YES they will tell us about any finds, as they have done with the Rovers finds. Why should it be kept a secret? They will certainly benefit from such an admission in terms of future funding.

typos

I suspect he's referring to the Voyager probes in addition to the Mars rovers.

Part from the obvious (if its so secret then how come you know about it) do you have any idea how crazy that sounds to the rest of us. We have some pretty intelligent people here, most interested in space exploration and spacefligh. There are thousands of amateur astronomers world wide and none of them have observed or reported anything beyond what is common knowledge. Are you saying that they are in on this cover-up?? Not even to mention the long list of NASA contractors.

http://en.wikipedia....ASA_contractors

What is that, thousands and thousands of people in on the cover-up!?

You see, jesse, people can claim all sorts of weird stuff, and they do, but without corroborating evidence a claim like yours isnt worth the paper its written on.

I was actually being sarcastic. I suppose I should be more explicit given some of the serious but wacky claims made on this website.

edit: When I mentioned probes, I was referring to things like New Horizons, Voyager, Dawn, etc.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 2