Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Your Future, if you lived for 10,000 years.

The Nameless One

Say you were subject to live for the next 10,000 years on earth, and there's no way out of it. You cannot kill yourself, in fact you can't even die of natural causes, you must live out your full life span of 10,000 years. If you were forced to live that long, how do you think you would change over the years till your final days? Would your beliefs and religion be different and change throughout the years? How would your morals change? Would you reach a state of nirvana and peace within yourself, or would you become a chaotic homicidal psychopath or maybe a bit of both at different points in your life? How would your sexuality change, would you get bored with the opposite sex if you were straight, or get bored of the same sex if you were born gay?

Would you seek a new mother and father figure after your parents had passed? Would you seek a mentor? How many children do you think you might have by different people, and how do you think you kids would have an effect on the world. Would you be rich and rise to fame at some point in your life, and how would you maintain it for all those years without it just crumbling away until you are completely forgotten about? Would you then become obscure, shy, from the public view and hermit yourself far away from society? How educated, intelligent and creative do you think you would get after so long, and at what point would you might become lazy and not be productive anymore? Do you think at some point you would have a mental breakdown and forget everything you have learned throughout the years reverting you back into having a childlike mind?

Would you become a political leader for world peace or a global dictator with his sights set on war and the slavery of mankind? Do you think you would get bored with food and drinks? How would drugs effect your lifestyle? Do you think you would use drugs? Do you think you would go to prison at some point? You could master everything from fighting styles, to marksmanship, to swordsmanship and knife throwing, your physique could be unmatched. You could become the ultimate soldier. In becoming an ultimate soldier do you think in someway you would gain psychic abilities? How do you think evolution would effect your genetics?

Would you seek out God or our Creators? Would you try and leave the planet? 10,000 years is a long time, so how would it effect you?

God Speed! TNO :tu:

So what happens if I jump in a volcano? or if i get run over by a road roller? or get minced by a meat mincer?

10,000 yrs is a very long time.

In fact human civilizations haven't reached 10K years yet.

I would definitely be:-

i.) the richest man ever.

ii) conquered the whole world

iii.) undisputed 'God' sitting on the throne sole dynasty

iv.) eating god and fat as a hippo (who cares when i own the whole world -and everyone is my toys?

Edited by woopypooky
  • Like 1

So what happens if I jump in a volcano? or if i get run over by a road roller? or get minced by a meat mincer?

If you jump into a volcano the nano bots in your body just keep replicating your skin and organs at near light speeds so you don't die, instead you just suffer from extreme pain until you decide to climb out of it.

Again if you get struck by a roller or caught in a mincer the nano bots will just replicate your skin and organs until you are free. You're the subject of the greatest scientific experiment ever produced by mankind, so like I said there's no getting out of this your alive for 10,000 years no matter what. The most brilliant scientist's to ever live were brought back through the time continuum and have spent over 6 decades in perfecting the system just to make sure you complete the process and fulfill your destiny. You still experience the same pains and pleasures in life, but you just can't end your life until the timer reaches your omega point.

So if you get yourself stuck in some kind of limbo, well then your stupidity just got you imprisoned until your end. It would be somewhat the same as if you got caught killing someone in society and a jury convicted you to serve life in prison, you're still alive for 10,000 years, but now your stuck in prison.

• Like 1

First of all you could die if you wanted. An emp pulse to disable the nano-bots and then a shot to the head or take a ride to the sun in a rocket ship and the temperature there would vaporize you and the nano-bots at the same time.

However lets say you would live for 10,000 years. Within the first 500 years, possibly less, you would become a social recluse. You would watch family, friends and those you love die while you lived on. It would reach the point you would avoid social interaction because you wouldn't want to become friends or fall in love just to lose them.

• Like 1

Unless I've lived 10k years how could I tell you?

First of all you could die if you wanted. An emp pulse to disable the nano-bots and then a shot to the head or take a ride to the sun in a rocket ship and the temperature there would vaporize you and the nano-bots at the same time.

However lets say you would live for 10,000 years. Within the first 500 years, possibly less, you would become a social recluse. You would watch family, friends and those you love die while you lived on. It would reach the point you would avoid social interaction because you wouldn't want to become friends or fall in love just to lose them.

Oh my oh my. :no: Why is it when you propose a suggestion for the means of social debate, and the understanding of how another would feel under the circumstances given, do people always try to find a way out of the original topic? Given that you did propose your best answer to the question I won't be so harsh, and thank you for the nice gesture of giving your honest opinion. Yet you still perhaps tried to find a way out of the question, stating that you could die. Like you have some sort of control over your life, which I find very interesting in relation to the topic, because we as human beings always feel the need to control the situation or every aspect of their life. The problem is we could go on and on about this in circles forever. You proposing how you could die if you wanted to, and I saying that you could not die.

For instance here's my best analogy, you said an emp grenade could kill the nano bots, yet you didn't know that the scientist had created a force field based on principals of gravitons freezing to the point of absolute zero causing a protective shield where no emp wave of any sort could penetrate the field, causing any sort of emp to be ineffective. Second of all the nano bots are heat resistant and can withstand temperatures that not even the sun can produce.

You see where I'm getting at? But you do pose a very good question, though you did it unintentionally, I do respect you for still trying to maintain some sort of control. So I guess this all poses another great question are we as humans really in control of our lives, or is free will just an illusion. As a matter of fact this isn't anything new at all, great minds have been pondering this unanswerable question since the dawn of time.

And if Einstein, Hawking, Bohr, Tesla, Newton, and all the great Roman and Greek philosophers of the 6th and 7th centuries couldn't answer it then I doubt it will be answered anytime soon, if ever at all.

God Speed. TNO :blush:

Unless I've lived 10k years how could I tell you?

I'm not sure, but you pose a good question. I suppose you could use your imagination, or give your thoughts on how you think someone else would react in that situation, and change throughout the years. Wait a minute this is trickery! You are 10,000 years old aren't you? Reverse psychology doesn't work on me my friend! Wazaam! :tsu:

Oh, good question. I really can not tell you. I am married now and I hope that I die before my wife and children because the pain of losing them would be so terrible. I would probably start by trying to expand my knowledge in certain fields of research as much as I possibly could. This would be something along the lines of brain surgery, or cancer research. I imagine a person with 10,000 years on their hands that wanted to avoid contact with others could make some significant strides in fields of medicine or really anything at all that they put their mind to.

• Like 1

I would spend at least 1000 years studying the human mind and consciousness, probably another 1000 in mastering fighting styles and weapons building the perfect body.

Then few thousand ingesting different plants and herbs and seeing what there effects are, I would do a lot of psychedelics and explore spirituality for probably another couple of thousand.

I would spend a few thousand traveling the world and even some parts of space like mars and the moon. I would spend years dining in the most exquisite and expensive restaurants, I would accumulate wealth and lay with the most beautiful women.

I would have kingdoms with hundreds of beautiful women. I would have many children by many women and would watch them grow into power.

I would write collections of books on what I have learned and share my knowledge with the world.

There's just so much to do and think about.

Then few thousand ingesting different plants and herbs and seeing what there effects are, I would do a lot of psychedelics and explore spirituality.

I would lay with the most beautiful women.

I would have kingdoms with hundreds of beautiful women. I would have many children by many women

that's the sex and the drugs catered for, but where's the rock n' roll man, where's the rock n' roll!!

:-)

• Like 1

that's the sex and the drugs catered for, but where's the rock n' roll man, where's the rock n' roll!!

:-)

ahhhh hell no! The rock and roll was playing from the start and the rock and roll will never die!

• Like 1

I wouldn't do anything different than what I do now. I wouldn't get to greedy. Knowledge is power. I have a great body already. In 10,000 I would deconstruct the internet and cell phones.

Time is an illusion so measuring in 100 year cycles you might think it would work but it would make a great movie concept. (if you lived 10,000 into the future or the past) Your name would be Jesus Christ. (I am the second Christ) Other names are Murukkan, Peacock Angel, Golden Boy, Phanna, Buddha, Khrisna, Jeshu, Pacal Votan, Noah. The Fruit of Life would be a psychedelic mushroom from the Amazon that paints you in maya heiroglyphics tattooed on your body (happened to me). Acid will show how why so many men ****ed up the world in such short time periods. Women will and do rule the universe. So I get stuck on that. Finding a few beautiful women to engage with is worth extra time and energy you put in but it is better to live alone and love everbody.

I would go on solving secrets in plain sight over the centuries. Be (am already) better rap artist than any other male ego stereotyped in todays worlds. 10,000 years = False Kali Yuga Age. 10,000 years plus = glacial retreat cycle, Gobekli Tepe Revelation of the Pyramids same group built all the megaliths to define the earth's ancient magnetic north adjusted equator. Aragaonanda bird language and there is something called the Emerald Tablet where 10,000 year periods are mentioned on side by THoth. 10,000 is the cycle that humanity has been tricked into thinking its living under God. 10,000 was split in half. Creation is set between 6,000 and 4,000 years BC or AGO. We took a good turn for the last 6480 years.

The question is a very good one, I would and am doing a re-write of history. Included websites all have something to do with secrets in plain sight.

1) Mushroom art investigation into the Past is a worthy place to rest head to discover unexplained secrets. (see mushroom secrets in plaine sight.)

2) Geometry, Sacred, see scott onstott.(secrets inplainsight)

3) Believe your own eyes see Sv3rige (9/11 dockyoumentary)

I will keep editing my unexplained mystery question blog and making all you peeople suck on my nameless/named titles/examples of human brilliance.

My existence is already a 10,000 year project it feels and yes I know where the Gods who developed the earth with us on it came from. (see hidden records.com)

But soon the 10,000 prophecy/world conspiracy of time together with these last 2,000 years under Quetzalcoatl's curse will have gone from ill to illest.

Bless the nameless one. (oh, did I mention I would burn the other trees of life all day every day for those 10,000 years until people wake the bleep up.)

by the way I did 9/11