Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need a bit of help

seeker

hello everyone

this may sound like a crazy question cause it sure sounds strange saying it.

Recently i have realised that i may be physic, i dont even now if im spelling it right!!

I don't really want to go into to much detail as its hard enough admiting it to myself.

is there anywhere i can get help to bring it out fully?

im not a loony, just a bit scared.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kira

• seeker

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

smile.gif Hi seeker well it may sound a little nosey but it might be an idea to answer a few questions and we'll be able to help ok?

Why do you think you are psychic and how did it show itself? Premonition, you guessed what a person was thinking what?

Thanks CW

where do i start?

i have had experiances from the age of five that at the time have really freaked me out, and i think even then i knew it was something different. The amount of times i have been in a house, pub anywhere and i have felt something there but not actually realising it until someone casually mentions that the place was supposed to be haunted are limitless.

i have always felt lost somehow not knowing where i belong and i just feel this is what i am. just little things, like i cant bear to have any other metal against my skin except silver. i used to use the ouija board alot before having to give it up for love!!. Made it myself and boy did it hurt having to burn it. Without fail i could communicate with spirits in seconds. and there were some lively ones.

any help?

sorry but spelling was never a strong point

smile.gif Well lets put it this way you are not going mad or anything like that. But I think you are very aware and pick up on things that most 'normal' people wouldn't.

I shall give you some instances from my experience ok?

I have always moved into a house that is haunted... I don't pick it, it picks me.

Yes I had to give up my craft for love for about 7 years but it never goes away so my best advice is that you should start using what gifts you have, cos after all they are part of you, and they fell in love with all of you didn't they?

As for controling your gifts, it may be an idea to have a look at a few books that deal with how to control your awarness.

That way you don't pick up on all and everything... One excersise that I found useful was to imagine that there is a waterfall between you and the person speaking, spirit or entity. If there is anything that u don't want to know it will be washed away. If you want to pick up on it then the waterfall will stop.... just and idea as for websites and stuff I'm not sure.

smile.gif Hope that helps a little

BTW Welcome to the Forum