Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Luciferianism

Etu Malku

What in the name of the "Great Architect of the Universe"does being a Free Mason 3Degree or 33Degree,Blue Lodge or "YORk or SCOTTISH RITE 320r33DEGREE get involved? Maybe I mssed something, which I might, present company, excluded, that got that "oeganizztion" in all this. Lucifer, Satan, pick one or another, as what has been described as "an evil force' and usually worse.(read a copy of "The Witch Hammer" if one realy wants some rather nasty,graphic concepts of him decribed in detail.).

What in the name of the "Great Architect of the Universe"does being a Free Mason 3Degree or 33Degree,Blue Lodge or "YORk or SCOTTISH RITE 320r33DEGREE get involved? Maybe I mssed something, which I might, present company, excluded, that got that "oeganizztion" in all this. Lucifer, Satan, pick one or another, as what has been described as "an evil force' and usually worse.(read a copy of "The Witch Hammer" if one realy wants some rather nasty,graphic concepts of him decribed in detail.).

Honestly, you want to use a torture manual created as a reliable source?

P.S. If there's any depiction of evil in that book, it's of the ones who were behind the writing of it.

Edited by ChloeB
  • Like 1

There doesn't seem to be too many negative reactions outside of the Judeo-Christian paradigm.

We don't worship any deities, other than our Higher Self. So, Mercury and any other deity would be used as an archetypal structure.

You'd be surprised what is inside your unconsciousness that references Leviathanic archetypes . . . enabling them to step forward into the consciousness is the trick though.

You would have to be an adherent to the Herald of the Dawn to know 'exactly' the hows & whys behind Mercurius Consciousness. Briefly the process involves ritual and embracing Mercury in all his forms.

A thread such as this succeeds only because of intelligent members as yourself, asking the right questions.

"Mercury is Lucifer, in alKhemia (spiritual alchemy) Mercury is the pure, white fire in heaven, the ‘spiritus' which gives life. Lucifer is the impure Mercury, the morning star fallen from a golden heaven, descended to earth and presented in all humans. Lucifer can be said to be Mercury mixed with impure elements. Lucifer represents our consciousness, the numerous psychological complexes we have that clouds our pure consciousness . . . our Mercurius Consciousness.

Mercury's light appears to us as Lucifer, distorted by impurities, what the alchemist calls ‘red sulfur' and is traditionally the devil but in reality is an illusion because it is a distorted image of Mercury. These impurities are the blackness that veils our true light being." - excerpt from 'The Book of Mercury' ©Herald of the Dawn 2013

I've been reading some stuff on Anima Mundi and Jung's Unus Mundus and came across this:

The alchemists continued to explore the anima mundi. While the Church looked for light in the heavens, the alchemists sought the light hidden in matter. They understood that there was a sacred essence in the fabric of creation, which through their experiments and imagination they worked to release. For the alchemists the anima mundi is the divine spark in matter, the “philosophical Mercury,” which is the “universal and scintillating fire in the light of nature, which carries the heavenly spirit with it.”

http://www.goldensufi.org/a_animamundi.html

Anima Munda is the world soul: "The world soul (Greek: ψυχή κόσμου, Latin: Anima mundi) is, according to several systems of thought, an intrinsic connection between all living things on the planet, which relates to our world in much the same way as the soul is connected to the human body. The idea originated with Plato and was an important component of most Neoplatonic systems. As I understand it, comparable to: Unus mundus, Latin for "One world," is the concept of an underlying unified reality that everything emerges from and returns to. Jung explored the possibility that his concepts of the archetype and synchronicity might be related to the unus mundus - the archetype being an expression of unus mundus; synchronicity, or "meaningful coincidence," being made possible by the fact that both the observer and connected phenomenon ultimately stem from the same source, the unus mundus - in conjunction with the physicist Wolfgang Pauli.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_mundi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unus_mundus

• Like 3

Stop yelling in red on my thread!
What in the name of the "Great Architect of the Universe"does being a Free Mason 3Degree or 33Degree,Blue Lodge or "YORk or SCOTTISH RITE 320r33DEGREE get involved?
Is that a question? If so, to what is it in reference to?
Maybe I mssed something, which I might, present company, excluded, that got that "oeganizztion" in all this.
Indeed you have missed something, it's called "spell-check"
Lucifer, Satan, pick one or another, as what has been described as "an evil force' and usually worse.(read a copy of "The Witch Hammer" if one realy wants some rather nasty,graphic concepts of him decribed in detail.)
Lucifer and Satan are two different entities/ideas/principles, I have already clarified that (pay attention), and as mentioned prior the Malleus Maleficarum ("Hammer of the Witches") has nothing whatsoever to do with Luciferianism nor Satanism.

For your noble yet obtuse comprehension of this thread you are thus awarded these funny icons

:st:sk:rofl:

• Like 1

There doesn't seem to be too many negative reactions outside of the Judeo-Christian paradigm.

We don't worship any deities, other than our Higher Self. So, Mercury and any other deity would be used as an archetypal structure.

You'd be surprised what is inside your unconsciousness that references Leviathanic archetypes . . . enabling them to step forward into the consciousness is the trick though.

You would have to be an adherent to the Herald of the Dawn to know 'exactly' the hows & whys behind Mercurius Consciousness. Briefly the process involves ritual and embracing Mercury in all his forms.

A thread such as this succeeds only because of intelligent members as yourself, asking the right questions.

"Mercury is Lucifer, in alKhemia (spiritual alchemy) Mercury is the pure, white fire in heaven, the ‘spiritus' which gives life. Lucifer is the impure Mercury, the morning star fallen from a golden heaven, descended to earth and presented in all humans. Lucifer can be said to be Mercury mixed with impure elements. Lucifer represents our consciousness, the numerous psychological complexes we have that clouds our pure consciousness . . . our Mercurius Consciousness.

Mercury's light appears to us as Lucifer, distorted by impurities, what the alchemist calls ‘red sulfur' and is traditionally the devil but in reality is an illusion because it is a distorted image of Mercury. These impurities are the blackness that veils our true light being." - excerpt from 'The Book of Mercury' ©Herald of the Dawn 2013

This is making sense. I do appreciate your patient, cogent and measured responses to all the queries sent your way. May you be well in your journey.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I dig it. "I looked in temples, churches, and mosques. I found the Divine within my heart." - Rumi. Sounds a bit Luciferian, doesn't it? I think people are so conditioned and brainwashed, they have a kneejerk reaction to that term, Luciferian. It to me is what spiritual seekers are looking for when they meditate, a connection to something by looking within instead of outside like the main religions teach.

Christianity doesn't look to the outside. Christians connect to Christ the Messiah from within.

Yup ... its all in the mind ...

• Like 1