Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK folks, alien abduction on TV tonight....

For UK viewers!!

Confessions of an Alien Abductee

"Documentary following the work of one of Britain's most unusual phone-based services - the Anomalous Mind Management Abductee/Contactee Helpline - set up for people who claim to have had close encounters with extraterrestrials. Callers include town councillor Simon, who believes that in addition to his regular wife, he also has an alien family, housewife Chantelle, a `victim' of thousands of otherworldly abductions, and accountant Marie, who is convinced her DNA has been altered and that she is not all human".

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/w4f5c/confessions-of-an-alien-abductee

I think I will give it a miss, but I may listen to it for a laugh in the background!!

• Like 1

While I believe there is a possibility of abductions with so many people claiming they have been and all the sightings but sometimes their claims are so wild I think they are nuts.

• Like 2

Looks like another p*ss take doc to me. These people have not been abducted they are just a little bit special.

• Like 1

Alien abductee anecdotes are the least believeable of all the UFO Phenomena for myself to personally believe. You can neither prove nor disprove an individuals account. IF, as stated in the article, your DNA has been changed then that is easily provable with a DNA test, but no such test has been carried out ... so that claim is Hogwash.

I think most of these people are looking for attention because their lives are so drab, so "ordinary" and they would like to believe everything that they say to get some validation that they are "special" in some way. Just IMO

• Like 4

hehe, Ive got it on in the background now! Not impressed so far

Now Im turning it off. After seeing Chantelle, a late 40's woman going on 60, who said a triangle ufo hovered over her local newsagents with lights all around it shining every color possible, then going home she finds the aliens keep moving things around, and she explains how they keep hiding her ciggies behind the cushions on the sofa or on the bookshelf... (for some odd alien reason of course). :w00t:

Not sitting thru it another minute :no:

eta: Now Nick Pope is on too ...

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Now Im turning it off. After seeing Chantelle, a late 40's woman going on 60, who said a triangle ufo hovered over her local newsagents with lights all around it shining every color possible, then going home she finds the aliens keep moving things around, and she explains how they keep hiding her ciggies behind the cushions on tjhe sofa or on the bookshelf... (for some odd alien reason of course). :w00t:

Not sitting thru it another minute :no:

Are you mad...it's brilliant....ET / UFO theatre....Chantelle getting abducted on the way to the Spar shop...... :w00t:

Thanks for the heads up about the prog... :tu:

. :D

• Like 1

Are you mad...it's brilliant....ET / UFO theatre....Chantelle getting abducted on the way to the Spar shop...... :w00t:

Thanks for the heads up about the prog... :tu:

. :D

sshhh, I didnt really manage to turn it off as they are now on about implants!!! Now some expert says to a woman..."get your clothes off I need to shine a blue light on you to see if you have implants"....(oh nice pair of tits by the way but I was looking for the 'alien' implants)! :w00t:

Im buying a blue torch now if women get undressed that easily, I may even advertise my implant scanning services!! :devil:

Edited by seeder
  • Like 4

Chantelle's hair...... :w00t:

She should have been on corrie...

• Like 1

She should have been on corrie...

lol

adverts now....can't wait for the DNA results.... :passifier:

^_^

• Like 1

lol

adverts now....can't wait for the DNA results.... :passifier:

^_^

they will probably just confirm what we already know, shes half dog

• Like 2

I don't know if I'm relieved or depressed to know that the US doesn't hold a monopoly on such people.

• Like 5

ooh...and now she failed the lie detector test, gets arsy and leaves in a huff!! Yep thats the behavior of an honest person!!

I don't know if I'm relieved or depressed to know that the US doesn't hold a monopoly on such people.

it'll maybe be available on the tube after a short while... or similar places, but its not really worth hunting down unless you need some entertainment and cringe factor

it'll maybe be available on the tube after a short while... or similar places, but its not really worth hunting down unless you need some entertainment and cringe factor

I might check it out if it makes its way onto the internet. Honestly though I can only take so much of that kind of stuff until I have to turn it off. Kind of like the AA show.

• Like 1

I would not necessarily dismiss all people from saying they hadn't had some kind of an experience, whether it be alien abduction or something else. Remember the older story of Betty and Barney Hill from back in the 1960's? I believe they went through something. It all started with a ufo sighting, and I also tend to believe you cannot dismiss Whitely Streibers experiences or encounters, or expalin all away everything he has gone through over a period of decades.

• Like 2

the DNA showed she wasn't an alien.... shocker !!!! :D

the programme was entertaining

cheers seeder

:tu:

• Like 1

well, after that I remain as unconvinced as ever....in fact Im a little concerned about their mental health issues.

only a bit tho :yes:

Dang ! I didn't even get to See Scully ! Was She on the Show ? :whistle:

• Like 1

for those who couldn't watch it, heres a very similar US vid, but this ones more entertaining than poor deluded people in the UK with alcohol problems

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed due to copyright

well, after that I remain as unconvinced as ever....in fact Im a little concerned about their mental health issues.

only a bit tho :yes:

:( .... like the man who had no father and had an alcoholic mother....

the one with the Alien mother who cared for him emotionally...

:unsure:

• Like 1

Having just watched it, I did pick up on a certain theme running through these characters lives.

• Like 2