Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fallen Angels

MONICAMAS

No no one can see or hear him.I cant see him either.It is like a memory,video Idont know how to decribe every thing he says and when I see his face or smile it is all mentally.But I have felt his hand on my shoulder,or I can feel his hand stroke my hair and at times my hair will actually move from the touch.

Have you discussed this with a doctor?

Nibs

Wont help I believe in God and angels.Many believe in guardeon angels but cant believe we have fallen angels all around us even though the Bible tells us this.Like I have told others the day will come (judgement Day) when God will reveal everything to us and those who have judged us wrongly will be sorry for this and will want to apologize to those who they thought were crazy.This is where we are going with this right?

Wont help I believe in God and angels.Many believe in guardeon angels but cant believe we have fallen angels all around us even though the Bible tells us this.Like I have told others the day will come (judgement Day) when God will reveal everything to us and those who have judged us wrongly will be sorry for this and will want to apologize to those who they thought were crazy.This is where we are going with this right?

Hearing voices could be a serious medical issue.

See a doctor.

Nibs

It's not always medical issues, but actual realities, HerNibs. Some are more sensitive to those realities, do some research. ... :alien::gun:

CS Lewis I want to say Im sorry at times I thought you were giving me a hard time and came back swinging.But I dont think you said I was CRAZY.I did like this post and I think you broke me down I m going to read the things you suggested with an open mind

HerNibs ,Please dont weast any more of you breath or time with me.I will ignore you.There are to many with a higher understanding that deserve my attention

Monica you will love this Revelation, I know things like these happen, so I dont think you are crazy whatsoever. Keep the open mind. (...) ;)

It's not always medical issues, but actual realities, HerNibs. Some are more sensitive to those realities, do some research. ... :alien::gun:

Nope, not always medical but wouldn't it be smart to KNOW that there are no medical issues?

Rule any medical problems out first.

Nibs

ETA - I haven't stated that anyone is crazy.

Edited by HerNibs

Nope, not always medical but wouldn't it be smart to KNOW that there are no medical issues?

Rule any medical problems out first.

If you had the context of the book of Enoch & The Urantia Papers & other soucers, you would see this she related is real. (...)

(754.4) 67:1.3 In all the administrative work of a local universe no high trust is deemed more sacred than that

reposed in a Planetary Prince who assumes responsibility for the welfare and guidance of the evolving

mortals on a newly inhabited world. And of all forms of evil, none are more destructive of personality status

than betrayal of trust and disloyalty to one’s confiding friends. In committing this deliberate sin, Caligastia

so completely distorted his personality that his mind has never since been able fully to regain its

equilibrium.

CS Lewis

I am now 45 years of age and have been living with my angel from 16 .He has been teaching things.He is the one who told me to look up Enoch I had no idea who Enoch was.I know he is a real everything we decuss is about God and trying to help his brothers repent and help people understand what they are dealing with.We wamt them to live in harmony until the end and not in torment as many are

The only times someone should inquire about medical issues is if the experiencer claims their experience is disturbing them and is confusing, which has not been reported on this thread, or if they are so incoherent that no one can make sense of it or relate to it, which is again not taking place here.

Others have experiences that will not mirror yours but will mirror those of others.

"Sons of God" doesn't necessarily mean the angels. Ancient Jews can use the term "son of man" to describe a man, or something suspected to be a human. "Son of God" may well be used to describe something close to humans but not humans. It can be used to describe, say, other homo erectus ever existed. Perhaps in a period of time in history they mated with humans to reproduced, say, the giants described in the Bible. David ever fought those giants. Though they may not completely be humans, they may still have a spirit after death. One of the possibilities is that they are described as the evil spirits in the Bible.

Fallen angels are something else. They are the angels betrayed God by following Satan. They are chained in the darkness called the pit or the Abyss.

The Bible also says that they were cast to earth and that satan is ruler of thus system of things.Is he doing this from prison?The Bible says that satan and his followers(not nessary all fallen) (some can repent)will be locked away until after judgement then let loose for a short time.

The Bible also says that they were cast to earth and that satan is ruler of thus system of things.Is he doing this from prison?The Bible says that satan and his followers(not nessary all fallen) (some can repent)will be locked away until after judgement then let loose for a short time.

Hmm sorry to butt in here, but Satan is not locked away and neither are the fallen angels.

The only angels that are locked away in the abyss (Tartarus) are those that did ‘not keep their own domain and abandoned their proper abode’. This is directly compared to the sins of Sodom, which has overt sexual connotations. These angels are known biblically as "sons of God" who took human women as wives and created an unnatural offspring, neither angelic or human called the Nephilim, better known in classical literature as the "Demi-Gods" of old.

Dont tell me tell Hawkins.I know Im dealing with a fallen angel.If their not in heaven they are fallen either way.

Dont tell me tell Hawkins.I know Im dealing with a fallen angel.If their not in heaven they are fallen either way.

And your fallen angel is not in prison either...

no there not all there you just said so yourself.you said satan and his fallen angels are not locked away.I agree.Have you read all 5pages.We know they lie so weather mine is one who followed satan or one who desired the fleshly women is not for sure but after years if bull he finally told me he was a fallen one.At first he wanted it to scare me but it didnt.We have a very fare relationship and i know what he is.He always leads me to the Bible and Enoch.Trying to teach me things and letting me know my judgement if I cant help him repent.He has changed which shows me he is repenting.Instead of torment mentally it is words of comfort.

no there not all there you just said so yourself.you said satan and his fallen angels are not locked away.I agree.Have you read all 5pages.We know they lie so weather mine is one who followed satan or one who desired the fleshly women is not for sure but after years if bull he finally told me he was a fallen one.At first he wanted it to scare me but it didnt.We have a very fare relationship and i know what he is.He always leads me to the Bible and Enoch.Trying to teach me things and letting me know my judgement if I cant help him repent.He has changed which shows me he is repenting.Instead of torment mentally it is words of comfort.

Hmm sorry to butt in here, but Satan is not locked away and neither are the fallen angels.

The only angels that are locked away in the abyss (Tartarus) are those that did ‘not keep their own domain and abandoned their proper abode’. This is directly compared to the sins of Sodom, which has overt sexual connotations. These angels are known biblically as "sons of God" who took human women as wives and created an unnatural offspring, neither angelic or human called the Nephilim, better known in classical literature as the "Demi-Gods" of old.

So the angles were all male? God made them with a penis and sperm? That dosnt make a lot of sense does it? I mean why would god make a race of beings capable of reproducing if they are not supposed to have sex. If there are female angles, do angles get maried and have kids? If there were female angles were they takeing male lovers? Their DNA must obviously be human if they can have kids with us, so they are really simply an advanced form of human. From the future Mabey?

Why are they not still doing it if they are still around? Mabey Somone is maried to one and dosnt know it kinda like that movie "Hancock". That would be awesome if I found out my wife was a Demi goddess. I'd start listening a little more that's for sure.

It does sound a little Marvel dosnt it?

Edited by Seeker79

When in heaven the angels are spirit creatures.When many came to marry the women they took on fleshly bodies.With the flood of Noahs time they released the bodies and returned to heaven as spirits.the Bible always speaks of the angels as males.Angels in heaven are complete no need of spouse the ones that came were called(watchers)they spent all of their time keeping an eye on mankind.They have free will and so with this theyxwanted what man had (beautiful wives) and used that free will to come to earth.The book of Enoch tells the whole story and a little of the story can be found in the Bible.

• Like 1

So the angles were all male? God made them with a penis and sperm? That dosnt make a lot of sense does it? I mean why would god make a race of beings capable of reproducing if they are not supposed to have sex. If there are female angles, do angles get maried and have kids? If there were female angles were they takeing male lovers? Their DNA must obviously be human if they can have kids with us, so they are really simply an advanced form of human. From the future Mabey?

Why are they not still doing it if they are still around? Mabey Somone is maried to one and dosnt know it kinda like that movie "Hancock". That would be awesome if I found out my wife was a Demi goddess. I'd start listening a little more that's for sure.

It does sound a little Marvel dosnt it?

Its called INCARNATION.

i met a angel once (she) had silky fire red hair with deep beautiful jade green eyes that periced right through my soul we enjoyed a moment in time up under a waterfall in the northwest from dusk till dawn oh wait that was a lsd flashback...i can tell you about my x-wife she was never a angel but deffently one of the fallen!

Then I see you do believe in fallen angels

Its called INCARNATION.

So they incarnate sex organs, sperm, DNA sequences fully equipped to combine with human DNA to make children. Obviously they threw in a few extras like extra size and strength. Mabey a few super powers. It dosnt sound riight, and I believe in angelic beings.

So they incarnate sex organs, sperm, DNA sequences fully equipped to combine with human DNA to make children. Obviously they threw in a few extras like extra size and strength. Mabey a few super powers. It dosnt sound riight, and I believe in angelic beings.

As far as I know, incarnation means an exact human body to inhabit. They simply don't lose their powers when they do so. If you see the examples of angels in the bible that do incarnate then it shouldn't be problem here.

1The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2“My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.”

“No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.”

3But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him and entered his house. He prepared a meal for them, baking bread without yeast, and they ate. 4Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9“Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

14So Lot went out and spoke to his sons-in-law, who were pledged to marrya his daughters. He said, “Hurry and get out of this place, because the Lord is about to destroy the city!” But his sons-in-law thought he was joking.

Funny how those people had no problem in wanting to have sex with those angels...