Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Screaming Bridge

Brazos Paranormal

• Like 2

Its alote of ground . I will have to do another video to further cover every angle of this story .

For someone who charges $20 a head to give tours on this subject, you seem awfully reluctant to enter into any sort of productive discussion about it.
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Like 3

Great. Thanks to all the uselessYouTube videos posted in this thread, that's about 11 min of my life I'll never get back.

• Like 3

Great. Thanks to all the uselessYouTube videos posted in this thread, that's about 11 min of my life I'll never get back.

Well, Surfing UM does that.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Creepy

You just bumped another thread after six weeks of inactivity to repost word for word an earlier post of yours on the thread and you bumped this thread after almost a month to post the single word reply "creepy". And in neither thread do you discuss or engage in any conversation about the topic when others ask you about it. This just seems like you spamming about your $20-a-head ghost tours.
  • Like 3

No thread bumping....EVER!

Well he is banned for bumping the threads with pointless attempts to get more views on his site with vague comments like creepy, just want to show you a true legend, and creepy again. each time was reported and was cleaned.

Now let this terribad thread die.

• Like 1