Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

That one thing maybe?

-Night_hawk-

Greetings

our sci-tech level immproves constantly with new discoveries, leading to new inventions and techs...forging our way of life on earth....this is a slow process however, and would take quite some time to be say at a technological level like warping thru space, super energy weapons, space battles, new worlds etc...

nw the question

Do you think we will continue like this for say next 500, 1000 years, slowly advancing, until we eventually get to say a star trek scenario...

Or

Do you believe we will find that one thing...discover one thing tht will literally change our way of life over night...discovery of a new element on another planet we can mine(in dune they discovered "spice", highetened their conciousness etc etc, and became their whole economy and life..x-p)....or a new energy from atoms and protons etc...or sum inter dimensional secret?..(Riddick, the bad guys discovered the underverse, dark energy...maybe we discover a type of energy that we embrace in the way Protoss do in starcraft, become part energy..)

Sorry for using games and movies as examples, but gives a better idea of what I mean...I hope I'm making sense...lol

Chrz

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• _Only

• SHaYap

• -Night_hawk-

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really see it going either way. Who knows?

there is always a chance that this might come first ....

553254_391690807563664_667402760_n.jpg

~