Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Might Have Cancer

pisceanheart

I got a call a few days ago about my test results and I may have cancer. I won't be able to go back for further testing until August, since I don't have insurance. Could \you send me your best wishes please? Thank you.

Does anyone know of any natural remedies that could help in case I do have it? I'm really scared!

I'm so sorry ! I know natural remedies,but they do not like them posted here . It also depends upon the type of cancer it may be .

If it is cancer ,waiting two months can be an issue.

Have they ask sed any course of action ?

Did you talk to the doctor or the lab people only ?

I would advise eating healthy . No junk ,no additives in you food. Avoid gmos .

I'm sorry you're going through this. I can't imagine how scared you must be.

I'll send you positive healing energy... whether we believe the same things or not, it can't hurt.

I've read many accounts of people beating various cancers with visualization and meditation included into their medical routine along with green tea and healthy eating. Hopefully you won't have to go through it at all.

My thoughts are with you...

You dont say what type of cancer, I would have thought waiting two months for further tests wouldn't be wise, maybe you can ask your doctors why the wait?

But besides that I have no advice, I just wanted to wish you well. Hoping that it turns out to be something less serious and you make a speedy recovery x

Cervical cancer. The first time I had abnormal cells was back when I was around 23 years old. I had insurance and had received that same follow-up test just about as quickly as they noticed it; and it turned out that I didn't have anything.

However, this time around, I don't have insurance. So I have to wait until August before I get seen again.

Edited by pisceanheart

*I mean *around* age 23.

I'm so sorry ! I know natural remedies,but they do not like them posted here . It also depends upon the type of cancer it may be .

If it is cancer ,waiting two months can be an issue.

Have they ask sed any course of action ?

Did you talk to the doctor or the lab people only ?

I would advise eating healthy . No junk ,no additives in you food. Avoid gmos .

I had talked to the doctor. Upon further researching, some of the things that she said about the results didn't make sense. She had mentioned grade 2 to grade 8 cells and I could find anything about "grade 8" anywhere.

Edited by pisceanheart

My thoughts are with you.

I think it's crazy that anyone has to wait when they are told they may have cancer. My mum knew for sure she did and they still made her wait 2 months for surgery, though it was pretty much encapsulated.

I know it's hard but try to relax and not focus on negative thoughts. Like the others have said, healthy eating, green tea and some exercise every day.

have strength ... be well ....

936840_10152880660265475_1152207644_n.jpg

and wishing you all and everything well ....

~

Research Jackfruit and paw paw tea .My thoughts are also with you.

Cervical cancer. The first time I had abnormal cells was back when I was around 23 years old. I had insurance and had received that same follow-up test just about as quickly as they noticed it; and it turned out that I didn't have anything.

However, this time around, I don't have insurance. So I have to wait until August before I get seen again.

One in four women have the abnormal cells, I remember back in 1984 at the age of 40 after having my last daughter, when this women doc told me after my pap test show abnormal cells and gave me a small biopsy, then order a DNC and a cone biopsy after that sat me down said did you drive and I said no and she said you have canser, you need a hysterctomy, but you have to wait three months to heal from the DNC, She was as cold as hell, gee I thought I was going to die I could `nt eat, sleep before I got to that point, I was a basket case I went to another doc and he said don`t be afraid sometimes they let women go with those cells for a years if they don`nt have a child and want one. My point is don`t be afraid, you would have to go through a lot more testing to really say you have canser. My last daughter now is going through what you are going through, she has the abnormal cells and ran out of insurance to. so I did pay for one test she had, but she still fine.Don`t worry there is so much they can do now they can freeze the cells ,but the important thing is to keep a eye on it. If you just had a test, August is not that far. What kind of tests have you have done so far to say you may have canser ?

One in four women have the abnormal cells, I remember back in 1984 at the age of 40 after having my last daughter, when this women doc told me after my pap test show abnormal cells and gave me a small biopsy, then order a DNC and a cone biopsy after that sat me down said did you drive and I said no and she said you have canser, you need a hysterctomy, but you have to wait three months to heal from the DNC, She was as cold as hell, gee I thought I was going to die I could `nt eat, sleep before I got to that point, I was a basket case I went to another doc and he said don`t be afraid sometimes they let women go with those cells for a years if they don`nt have a child and want one. My point is don`t be afraid, you would have to go through a lot more testing to really say you have canser. My last daughter now is going through what you are going through, she has the abnormal cells and ran out of insurance to. so I did pay for one test she had, but she still fine.Don`t worry there is so much they can do now they can freeze the cells ,but the important thing is to keep a eye on it. If you just had a test, August is not that far. What kind of tests have you have done so far to say you may have canser ?

I just got a pap smear.

My thoughts are with you! I agree with above advice.

Also, arm yourself with knowledge. Be your own best advocate, and never be intimidated or bullied by the medical community. It is your body and your life!

A second opinion can be a life-saver and peace of mind-saver!

I know you don't have insurance, but you should be able to followup somewhere so you don't have to wait in angst. Or, at least get a second opinion.

Doctors are never in a hurry even if we are to get it all figured out.

I know it's hard when given certain diagnosis to think of questions at that time, but call whoever gave you the initial results armed with questions and ask them the questions you have. Ask the nurse on the phone. They shouldn't charge you for that.

I feel for you! Don't let it give you an ulcer chaser though!

I know, easier said than done.

Thank you, everybody!

I never received a paper result of my test to give me more detailed information as to what is going on with my body, aside from what the doctor told me, so I am about to leave in order to sign a release form in person so that they can mail it to me. I was supposed to also receive something in the mail about information on how to get a follow-up appointment and I still haven't received it. (It's been about a week since I talked to the doctor over the phone about it.) So now I'm wondering if I would still be able to get seen in August as the doctor said? I'm so confused about all of this. It doesn't make since that they would schedule a time for me without my consent anyway.

I wish I could somehow sign up for insurance (which I don't know how I am going to get it unemployed) and have it by July. Then I would be able to set up an appointment at credible doctor's office where they can take care of it quicker.

This is so scary.

Just a general note for this thread:

2h. Medical advice: Do not use the site to request or offer medical advice, speak to your doctor instead.

When it comes to natural remedies it's best to consult with a licensed professional as advice given on a forum may do more harm than good.

Possible cures or things that might help: Yoga, Working out, Orgon/orgonite, Vedic Cures, Biochronology, The right food/drink and Praying

I suggest you study them thoroughly before taking action and consult a professional

http://www.jchristof...e-chemotherapy/

Edited by Saru
Removed drug reference

I got a call a few days ago about my test results and I may have cancer. I won't be able to go back for further testing until August, since I don't have insurance. Could \you send me your best wishes please? Thank you.

Does anyone know of any natural remedies that could help in case I do have it? I'm really scared!

Talk to your doctor about the additional tests and ask if you can get the tests and set up some kind of payment plan.

I was just reading about an herb that is supposed to help with cancer... let me go find it again. I will pray for/send love your way remember to try your best to remain stress free, relaxed and in a peaceful frame of mind, greatful, thankful for the healing power that IS available. Believe in it. We know that stress and negativity can attack what may already be fragile and cause more harm. Your body (and mind) were made to heal thierselves and there are also miracles!

I will try to find the name of that herb again.....

Stay strong my friend!

Heres a link...

http://www.canceractive.com/cancer-active-page-link.aspx?n=3054

• Like 1

I said what I would do. I would never ever do chemo. Nor radiation.

I am an RN, no lie.

If I had cancer, I would really do some serious searches on alternative medicine.

My spouse is a pharm researcher. He did a dog study once on a chemo drug. This test drug killed 45 dogs before he finally told them to take it back to the drawing board. I think their defeat was NOT that it killed, but that it killed too fast. No money can be made if the chemo kills too fast.

And by the way, I sure do hope you read my other post before someone suspicious deleted it. It was all about what I would do, which is NOT giving medical advice.

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

I would tell you what I would do but the thought police don't want you to read it.

Edited by regeneratia

Furthermore, browse this search:

http://search.eureka...=ev3rel&x=0&y=0

With so many things, including electrosmog, that can give a person cancer. The only way to fight back is to change your lifestyle and prevent. I prevent with lemons, limes and green tea. Instead of a Coke or Pepsi, I buy lemons and limes, which are cheaper anyway. I eat them plain. I put them in water. I alkalinize as best I can. Lemons and lime turn to alkaline in the biochemistry of the body. You will find a book on it, if you do a search on alkaline diet. Lemons and limes during consumption will also prevent gum disease.

Understand that we are not being told the truth on many things. It is up to you to do your own thinking and your own internet research.

Edited by regeneratia

I said what I would do. I would never ever do chemo. Nor radiation.

I am an RN, no lie.

If I had cancer, I would really do some serious searches on alternative medicine.

My spouse is a pharm researcher. He did a dog study once on a chemo drug. This test drug killed 45 dogs before he finally told them to take it back to the drawing board. I think their defeat was NOT that it killed, but that it killed too fast. No money can be made if the chemo kills too fast.

And by the way, I sure do hope you read my other post before someone suspicious deleted it. It was all about what I would do, which is NOT giving medical advice.

A lot of things I would do suspiciously disappear all the time. I just don't bother posting it anymore

Furthermore, browse this search:

http://search.eureka...=ev3rel&x=0&y=0

With so many things, including electrosmog, that can give a person cancer. The only way to fight back is to change your lifestyle and prevent. I prevent with lemons, limes and green tea. Instead of a Coke or Pepsi, I buy lemons and limes, which are cheaper anyway. I eat them plain. I put them in water. I alkalinize as best I can. Lemons and lime turn to alkaline in the biochemistry of the body. You will find a book on it, if you do a search on alkaline diet. Lemons and limes during consumption will also prevent gum disease.

Understand that we are not being told the truth on many things. It is up to you to do your own thinking and your own internet research.

Honey and apple cider vinegar also change ph to alkaline .

I've been making green tea,and putting two tablespoons of both braggs organic cider vinegar in it,and his lovely organic honey I get in Philly.

It's yummy .

My mom used to do apple cider vinegar and honey all the time. Got me drinking it when I was not even a teenager .

I received my records in the mail today, after signing a release form yesterday. I'm so disgusted as to how they can go more than a week without giving me more information on an appointment.

I found out that I could sign up for insurance online, so I signed up for Humana on ehealthinsurance.com about an hour ago. Once it's approved, I'm going to schedule a colposcopy at a credible establishment as soon as I can.

This is really going to kill me financially. I'm going to have to use the money from my savings, which is not a lot. Just when I thought that I would be out of an endless rut, this comes up. It doesn't cover most costs until a deductible has been met, which is high for someone in my situation. This will just allow me to get seen in addition to paying a possibly super high co-pay.

I just hope that it shows that I don't have cancer.

I received my records in the mail today, after signing a release form yesterday. I'm so disgusted as to how they can go more than a week without giving me more information on an appointment.

I found out that I could sign up for insurance online, so I signed up for Humana on ehealthinsurance.com about an hour ago. Once it's approved, I'm going to schedule a colposcopy at a credible establishment as soon as I can.

This is really going to kill me financially. I'm going to have to use the money from my savings, which is not a lot. Just when I thought that I would be out of an endless rut, this comes up. It doesn't cover most costs until a deductible has been met, which is high for someone in my situation. This will just allow me to get seen in addition to paying a possibly super high co-pay.

I just hope that it shows that I don't have cancer.

What you doing is good just keep a eye on it, but get a good doctor to guide you.