Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Recent UFO pic in the UK

aah, albert, you crafty ol' ladies man you.....

:-)

Let's hope he didn't come up with the theory of relativity from dating his cousin......

• Like 1

If I saw some phenomenon in the sky that could not be readily explained and having a cell phone with camera, you can bet I would take dozens or hundreds of pictures if time permitted; it's not like they cost anything but memory space. And after transferring them to multiple hard drives, I would at least save the top 10 or so for forensic analysis if they did show something out of the ordinary. One picture is a bit suspicious these days unless of course they were here and gone in a split second.

They look like unidentified flying objects to me. :tu:

Looks like Unidentified reflected objects to me...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

It looks like an internal light reflected off double glazing. You can see a yellow light reflect in the bottom left hand corner too.

Good to see you posting here, Emma - miss your posts around here :-)

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Good to see you posting here, Emma - miss your posts around here :-)

Cheers,

Badeskov

I know, I try when possible - work has taken over. I have the UM posts and Words with Friends games stacking up!!

• Like 2

I know, I try when possible - work has taken over. I have the UM posts and Words with Friends games stacking up!!

You are missed, I remain your No. 1 forum fan/groupie. :D

I want to know what they were doing over Bracknell!! :unsure2: Then heading off to Basingstoke :w00t:

These Aliens have absolutely no Class whatsoever... dont want to meet this crowd :no:

• Like 2

I know the part of work stacking up, Emma - all too well. But it is good to see you post when you can. Your succinct posts are always appreciated!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

15.06.2013. 23:20h late night me and my brother witnessed

3 orange ufo's over center Belgrade...

I wonder why no reports on radio and tv...

I know Serbia has no that one tech... i've even filmed 14 sec of that event.

15.06.2013. 23:20h late night me and my brother witnessed

3 orange ufo's over center Belgrade...

I wonder why no reports on radio and tv...

I know Serbia has no that one tech... i've even filmed 14 sec of that event.

post it here then so we can all see? In my experience, orange ufo clusters tend to be lanterns, the .99p stores sell them which puts them in the price range of kids

and they can move with great speed and in formation ?

You're the one with the purported video. Other options have been suggested and without any better description than posted so far, who would know?

So.. you show us. Can 'they'?

(And may I point out that in your initial 'report' on your sighting no mention was made of the great speed and formation flying..)

Edited by Chrlzs

and they can move with great speed and in formation ?

formation depends on the angle of view doesnt it, 3 objects in the sky, from a particular angle, may look like they are in formation. And people tend to set off a whole pack of lanterns at once, and co-incidentally, they are sold in packs of 3 in the 99p stores!!

see the formations appear here, the music is a bit annoying, well for me anyway. So will you post your vid or not?

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder

As soon as I read "taken with a cell phone", I immediately think "UFO phone app". There's the one I mentioned on the other thread (Mystery Cam) and there's another good one called "Area 51 UFO"

http://appshopper.co.../area-51-ufo-hd

and then there are the "UFO cam" apps...

https://itunes.apple...d327500405?mt=8

So, with all these apps, isn't just tempting to weave a good yarn around it and say "I was just leaving the pub and looked up and... there it was !!! Lucky I had my cell phone with me (and that neat UFO app !!!) " :w00t:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

As soon as I read "taken with a cell phone", I immediately think "UFO phone app". There's the one I mentioned on the other thread (Mystery Cam) and there's another good one called "Area 51 UFO"

http://appshopper.co.../area-51-ufo-hd

and then there are the "UFO cam" apps...

https://itunes.apple...d327500405?mt=8

So, with all these apps, isn't just tempting to weave a good yarn around it and say "I was just leaving the pub and looked up and... there it was !!! Lucky I had my cell phone with me (and that neat UFO app !!!) " :w00t:

The funny thing about the UFO cam app is they're using UFOs copied from already fake UFO pictures. LOL!

Edited by AlienDan

As the crickets have now been chirping for some while.. I just pm'ed alexsrb84, to remind him about this thread and the video he wished to present...