Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

.Life After Death:A Medium conducts a reading

markdohle

I think conciousness is like a radio that can tune in. But all of it is a metaphore. It's like a radio but not using radio signals, it's like a frequency but we are not talking about vibratory waves or material resonance. I think It's just as close to a description as our language will allow. I believe the spirit world is an immaterial ( as we define material) reality, but it's hard to describe such an idea without using analogies. Mabey I'm wrong and dark matter or the Higgs field composes the other places. Or maby subatomic particles as they flicker from this universe form the other place, by somehow I think reality is much much deeper than that. Layers upon layers of what we currently know. I think it's only accessible through the medium of conciousness.

Seeker, I think you'e right, it is like tuning a radio. I think we all have the capacity to do it, it just comes a little easier for some. My current thinking is that spooks are all around us all the time, but most of us aren't aware enough to perceive them. I use "spook" because I'm not entirely comfortable with "spirit", which for me has a religious connotation, and I think this phenomena has little to do with religion or spirituality, at least in the conventional sense. My real joy is teaching people how to tune in themselves, so they don't have to rely on someone else, and quite possibly get conned in the process.

• Like 1

What do you think is the situation with ghosts?

I have seen the dead before. Souls still psychologically damaged . And still others that are perfectly healthy, and others that decide to attach themselves here. I even had a bit of a battle at a little pub I used to visit. I would talk to certain people about things makeing them aware, and it did not like me around there doing that. It visited me, made it known it was displeased, when i returned in defiance it dropped a model plane on a friend of mine splitting his head open makeing it clear that it would have been me if the circumstances gave it the opertunity. I gave that seat to him not minutes before the plane struck him. I only went back once since and It was made very clear that I wasn't welcome.

I am forced to conclude with events experienced that some spirits have a strong attachment to this reality. I don't believe in most stories or orbs, but some ocurances fit the MO of attached spirits. I stear very clear because they usually don't like me. Despite the stories most attached spirits don't want others to know about them, they live through the living because they will not give it up. If you show up and recognize them or start makeing others aware they turn on you. Keep in mind I don't believe in spiritual evil, but I'm not entirely sure these things are human. Me and that thing have an agreement, it leaves me alone and I stay away. Sounds crazy dosnt it. I think most ghost stories are 98.9 % misunderstandings, but there are those that I cannot deni.

• Like 1

wow that's impressive! I always want to see a medium to read mine :yes:

does anyone know how to reveal message from random numbers? what system should I use to decode it?

It's more complicated when we consider if revelations of string theory are correct. A curled up special dimension effectively unites everything in existence. We literally are one with the universe in 7 out of the 10 dimensions.

Only 3 dimensions are said to contain "matter", what are these other 4 dimensions?
Seperation becomes an illusion. The possibilities now become very very interesting.

In what sense is separation an illusion?

Only 3 dimensions are said to contain "matter", what are these other 4 dimensions?

In what sense is separation an illusion?

Incorrect it's 11 dimensions. 3 We are aware of, 7 unfolded, 1 time. This is m theory, but there are others with with different numbers. Regardless any one of the theory's popping out of string theory have a number of unfolded dimentions. These are tiny spatial dimensions that contain all matter along with the three that we are aware of. These Dimentions give rise to subatomic spins and are necessary to solve the various equations in string theory. Of course string theory and the various avenues it takes are only theories at this point.

Incorrect it's 11 dimensions. 3 We are aware of, 7 unfolded, 1 time. This is m theory, but there are others with with different numbers. Regardless any one of the theory's popping out of string theory have a number of unfolded dimentions. These are tiny spatial dimensions that contain all matter along with the three that we are aware of. These Dimentions give rise to subatomic spins and are necessary to solve the various equations in string theory. Of course string theory and the various avenues it takes are only theories at this point.

Actually no, according to the official string theory site, one proposal has matter existing in only 3 dimensions.

http://www.superstringtheory.com/experm/exper5.html

Superstring theory is a possible unified theory of all fundamental forces, but superstring theory requires a 10 dimensional spacetime, or else bad quantum states called ghosts with unphysical negative probabilities become part of the spectrum.

Now this creates a problem in d=10 string theory: how to get the d=4 world as we know it out of the theory.

So far there are two main proposals:

1. Roll up the extra dimensions into some very tiny but nonetheless interesting space of their own. This is called Kaluza Klein compactification.

2. Make the extra dimensions really big, but constrain all the matter and gravity to propagate in a three dimensional subspace called the three brane. (For an analogy, your computer screen could be said to be a two brane of three dimensional space.) These types of theories are called braneworlds.

Actually no, according to the official string theory site, one proposal has matter existing in only 3 dimensions.

http://www.superstringtheory.com/experm/exper5.html

Superstring theory is a possible unified theory of all fundamental forces, but superstring theory requires a 10 dimensional spacetime, or else bad quantum states called ghosts with unphysical negative probabilities become part of the spectrum.

Now this creates a problem in d=10 string theory: how to get the d=4 world as we know it out of the theory.

1. Roll up the extra dimensions into some very tiny but nonetheless interesting space of their own. This is called Kaluza Klein compactification.

2. Make the extra dimensions really big, but constrain all the matter and gravity to propagate in a three dimensional subspace called the three brane. (For an analogy, your computer screen could be said to be a two brane of three dimensional space.) These types of theories are called braneworlds.

Whats your point? Kaluza Klein spaces, are one of the options. It's thought by some to contribute to the spin on subatomic particles. If we have large extra dimensions, then we may have other large dimensions right next to us. This actually fits better with a SPW inturpretation. Either way. It's all theoretical anyway.

I have seen the dead before. Souls still psychologically damaged . And still others that are perfectly healthy, and others that decide to attach themselves here. I even had a bit of a battle at a little pub I used to visit. I would talk to certain people about things makeing them aware, and it did not like me around there doing that. It visited me, made it known it was displeased, when i returned in defiance it dropped a model plane on a friend of mine splitting his head open makeing it clear that it would have been me if the circumstances gave it the opertunity. I gave that seat to him not minutes before the plane struck him. I only went back once since and It was made very clear that I wasn't welcome.

I am forced to conclude with events experienced that some spirits have a strong attachment to this reality. I don't believe in most stories or orbs, but some ocurances fit the MO of attached spirits. I stear very clear because they usually don't like me. Despite the stories most attached spirits don't want others to know about them, they live through the living because they will not give it up. If you show up and recognize them or start makeing others aware they turn on you. Keep in mind I don't believe in spiritual evil, but I'm not entirely sure these things are human. Me and that thing have an agreement, it leaves me alone and I stay away. Sounds crazy dosnt it. I think most ghost stories are 98.9 % misunderstandings, but there are those that I cannot deni.

I haven't ever encountered entities that were psychologically damaged or unpleasant, myself, not doubting their existence, just happy I haven't run into any. It's kinda fun & interesting to speculate on what their dimension is like, and how the whole thing works, but I imagine wherever their "home" is probably as complicated and as intricate as our physical reality. Maybe their's is a lot like ours, there's no reason why it couldn't be: atoms, neutrons, EMFs, dark matter, hydrogen, etc. having all the same building blocks to sustain life. I realize I have tended to picture another reality/dimension as far more insubstantial then ours, when that may not be the case at all.

Hmmm not human, I can see that but then the question is what are they, are they demons, Djinn, banshees. The way you said that it was very clear you were not welcome has me intrigued, I mean how many deaths have been attributed to spirits or whatever they are. Not many I dont think

Hmmm not human, I can see that but then the question is what are they, are they demons, Djinn, banshees. The way you said that it was very clear you were not welcome has me intrigued, I mean how many deaths have been attributed to spirits or whatever they are. Not many I dont think

I think The spirit world contains many kinds of beings. Not unlike this one. Jin, Demons, are very narrow labels. Not all of them even are denizens. It makes perfect sense that other conscious beings from other places in this universe have the same access we do. Spirits are sometimes clouded and addicted just like other concious life. People see them as evil, I see them as Ill. Of course I could be wrong and it could be a human spirit. It just dosnt act like it. It has way to much access. Most human spirits are way to under developed to be able to affect physical reality and even then it's only through much effort of takeing advantage of forgotten parts of reality or through human minds that are on the verge of collapse anyway.

I was befriending a man named malaki who is sort of a wandering tweeker. He talks in riddles and no one understands him, but i do. I understand altered states of conciousness and we were able to have conversations. The spirit was trying to seperate me and malaki through my dreams by implanting suggestions.... Much like the movie inception.. It didn't work, I became aware of it and confronted it. It attacked me in a sleep paralysis event. My covers squeezed all around my body like vacuum sealed plastic. I sent my awareness down and set my covers on fire ( altered state symbology) and I was free. It was still there as a black cloud and I was still close enough to the right state of mind to see it. I chased it down the hall way yelling at it.

When I talked about it with malaki, he confirmed that he knows of this thing. He wasn't just playing off my words I was very careful not to give anything away. At the time I wasn't entirely sure how much I believed in these things. I continued working on my friendship with makaki until it attacked again but this time physically. I ended up visiting it in an OBE. At first it was a struggle, but I defeated it. Then it turned into a negotiation. It taught me that I can't remove attachments without the participation of the other. It was malakis guardian. It experienced this world through him, and some of the people around him. It had brought him back from self destruction and gave him a life he enjoyed. I did not get the sense that it ment Ill more like it was on vacation. It just did not want me disrupting it's little niche. It's not up to me anyway.

I went to confirm this with makaki. I found him ridding his bike and stoped him but he had cut his hair, changed his name, and he refused to acknowledge our relationship. He just said I had the wrong person and his name was Jacob. He rode away. I was almost in tears. He stopped his bike maby a block away. And yelled back ( I'll never forget this) " Shaman!!!!....... It will be ok" then he kept ridding.

I still see him, occasionally riding his bike. But the spirit won. It successfully separated us indeed I don't go near its territory. But I made it understand that it owes me. If I am to avoid its territory it must offer protection for people of my choosing that party there. Mostly young people that I know or clients.

Thanks for letting me share that. I have not told a soul and only blogged about half the story it's good to get it out.

As to deaths. I don't think spirits want to kill anyone. Why would they? It's difficult enough for them to interact with us and they live in a completely different reality. Very few are even interested in this world. We seem pretty self important but many aware spirits just consider here just another community as far as I can tell. Another planet, another realm. There are no spirits that are after mankind, just ones that might bump up against our own interests and agendas. No good and evil... Just an ecology of sorts.

That's my take on it anyway from many journeys. But heY I could be crazy ;)

Edited by Seeker79

I think The spirit world contains many kinds of beings. Not unlike this one. Jin, Demons, are very narrow labels. Not all of them even are denizens. It makes perfect sense that other conscious beings from other places in this universe have the same access we do. Spirits are sometimes clouded and addicted just like other concious life. People see them as evil, I see them as Ill. Of course I could be wrong and it could be a human spirit. It just dosnt act like it. It has way to much access. Most human spirits are way to under developed to be able to affect physical reality and even then it's only through much effort of takeing advantage of forgotten parts of reality or through human minds that are on the verge of collapse anyway.

I was befriending a man named malaki who is sort of a wandering tweeker. He talks in riddles and no one understands him, but i do. I understand altered states of conciousness and we were able to have conversations. The spirit was trying to seperate me and malaki through my dreams by implanting suggestions.... Much like the movie inception.. It didn't work, I became aware of it and confronted it. It attacked me in a sleep paralysis event. My covers squeezed all around my body like vacuum sealed plastic. I sent my awareness down and set my covers on fire ( altered state symbology) and I was free. It was still there as a black cloud and I was still close enough to the right state of mind to see it. I chased it down the hall way yelling at it.

When I talked about it with malaki, he confirmed that he knows of this thing. He wasn't just playing off my words I was very careful not to give anything away. At the time I wasn't entirely sure how much I believed in these things. I continued working on my friendship with makaki until it attacked again but this time physically. I ended up visiting it in an OBE. At first it was a struggle, but I defeated it. Then it turned into a negotiation. It taught me that I can't remove attachments without the participation of the other. It was malakis guardian. It experienced this world through him, and some of the people around him. It had brought him back from self destruction and gave him a life he enjoyed. I did not get the sense that it ment Ill more like it was on vacation. It just did not want me disrupting it's little niche. It's not up to me anyway.

I went to confirm this with makaki. I found him ridding his bike and stoped him but he had cut his hair, changed his name, and he refused to acknowledge our relationship. He just said I had the wrong person and his name was Jacob. He rode away. I was almost in tears. He stopped his bike maby a block away. And yelled back ( I'll never forget this) " Shaman!!!!....... It will be ok" then he kept ridding.

I still see him, occasionally riding his bike. But the spirit won. It successfully separated us indeed I don't go near its territory. But I made it understand that it owes me. If I am to avoid its territory it must offer protection for people of my choosing that party there. Mostly young people that I know or clients.

Thanks for letting me share that. I have not told a soul and only blogged about half the story it's good to get it out.

As to deaths. I don't think spirits want to kill anyone. Why would they? It's difficult enough for them to interact with us and they live in a completely different reality. Very few are even interested in this world. We seem pretty self important but many aware spirits just consider here just another community as far as I can tell. Another planet, another realm. There are no spirits that are after mankind, just ones that might bump up against our own interests and agendas. No good and evil... Just an ecology of sorts.

WOW thats interesting, ill private message you. IT says you cant get messages?

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

WOW thats interesting, ill private message you. IT says you cant get messages?

It's probably full I'll have to delete some things. Give it a day. :) I'd be happy to have a pm conversation.

Edited by Seeker79

It's probably full I'll have to delete some things. Give it a day. :) I'd be happy to have a pm conversation.

Ok, do me a favor and friend me, that way you'll be easier to find

I haven't ever encountered entities that were psychologically damaged or unpleasant, myself, not doubting their existence, just happy I haven't run into any. It's kinda fun & interesting to speculate on what their dimension is like, and how the whole thing works, but I imagine wherever their "home" is probably as complicated and as intricate as our physical reality. Maybe their's is a lot like ours, there's no reason why it couldn't be: atoms, neutrons, EMFs, dark matter, hydrogen, etc. having all the same building blocks to sustain life. I realize I have tended to picture another reality/dimension as far more insubstantial then ours, when that may not be the case at all.

Indeed, even the little bits of info we can deduce and gleem from experiences still are filtered through our way of understanding things. It's exceedingly difficult to shed human goggles. I have simply learned to accept context rather than take imagery at face value.

Here's a question: what is meant by "spirit"? I think we tend to think of them as being disembodied, sort of like just floating around like Casper, but perhaps they're not. Maybe some of them have the ability to project their consciousness, or astral travel, or move between dimensions, as the case may be and they have a corporal body just like we do. Not saying that's the case, just trying to think outside the box. I tend to think of this kind of thing as being a part of the natural world, outside of a religious or spiritual context, and as such may be part of a phyla with which we're unfamiliar. My parents, who died years ago, have manifested themselves, and my daughter recently saw her dad, who died over 30 years ago, so this was something different than djinn, or demons, or other kinds of entities. Do they all operate on the same principles or within some natural laws with which we're as yet unfamiliar?

Here's a question: what is meant by "spirit"? I think we tend to think of them as being disembodied, sort of like just floating around like Casper, but perhaps they're not. Maybe some of them have the ability to project their consciousness, or astral travel, or move between dimensions, as the case may be and they have a corporal body just like we do. Not saying that's the case, just trying to think outside the box. I tend to think of this kind of thing as being a part of the natural world, outside of a religious or spiritual context, and as such may be part of a phyla with which we're unfamiliar. My parents, who died years ago, have manifested themselves, and my daughter recently saw her dad, who died over 30 years ago, so this was something different than djinn, or demons, or other kinds of entities. Do they all operate on the same principles or within some natural laws with which we're as yet unfamiliar?

I'm sure that's the case. But the rules of this world going to that one might be like tic tac toe to chess.

As to other beings with corporeal bodies. I think it's highly probable that advanced alien beings do not use spaceships at all. Why waste the energy and resources to physically go somewhere when you can go there with your mind. The most advanced alien cultures will be so integrated that their minds would be a powerful network and a single entity. There are probably are planets out there that in essence are a singular entity. This powerful entity could learn to imprint its conciousness upon reality itself and live in a non corporeal state of being. Give evolution enough time and crazy things happen. I have often wondered if humanity and the earths biosphere is in the embryonic stages of a much higher being being born. Ray curswell seems to think so. If humanity manages to continue on for 10,000 years without killing ourselves or reverting to the stone age, human minds will essential be merged with each other and the connection and support system from the entire biosphere potentially even the solar system will be integrated aswell essentially creating what some might consider a god. Certainly it would have god like properties potentially we are living inside of being like this as we speak, this reality and the spirit works simply being the mind of his.. Any way... Just speculations.

Ever see the movie kpax?

Edited by Seeker79

http://www.superstri...erm/exper5.html

Actually, no. M-Theory uses string theory and is nicknamed "the theory of everything". M-Theory consists of 5 strings, and 11 dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

Actually, no. M-Theory uses string theory and is nicknamed "the theory of everything". M-Theory consists of 5 strings, and 11 dimensions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-theory

You didn't bother to read anything I wrote did you? Not only that, I posted from the official string theory site and the best you can do is wiki.

ReadingForDummies.jpg

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

That was very interesting Mark, though I am unconvinced that the spiritual body would want to hang around on this plane. I think those involved in the Research seem genuine enough in their stance, but I tend to think that "other" forces may be involved in making us believe the dead are around us.

Do you mean evil forces, Mistydawn???. That those on the other side are tricking w us like in that video?.

I would like to know.

The video is so Interesting though.

The video actually shows us nothing. All the supposed validations and acknowledgements come after the video. We only have the word of the person who added the text that such acknowledgements happened. Combine that with the later video where he does not indicate the medium was correct and you have validated nothing.

Thetre is a way to test whether the medium is correct but I don't believe he would do it.

We never know where a person's journey will take them, what lessons they need to have & learn, indeed, what lessons we ourselves need to learn. There are times when I've had to remind myself of this, to not interfere, that my wisdom & knowledge, such as it is, is puny compared to that of the spirit/the universe/collective consciousness, that I don't have the ability to accurately foretell the future. Things happen that I don't like, I think are wrong/bad, but I can only frame it in the context of my own life & experiences, when in fact, there are millions if not billions of ways to live a life. And I do believe there is a greater consciousness guiding us every step of the way, which means I have to cede to that wisdom & compassion, while not always understanding it. I guess it's called trust & faith.

You didn't bother to read anything I wrote did you? Not only that, I posted from the official string theory site and the best you can do is wiki.

ReadingForDummies.jpg

You didn't bother to read what I wrote did you? String theory is a predecessor to M-Theory. You keep talking about string theory, and we keep talking about other theories that have superceded string theory in a sense that they fork off of it and come to more complete and plausible conclusions. Oh but of course, your link to the official string theory website must make string theory accurate even though string theory in itself cannot explain the big bang... But my M-Theory wiki must be less than that link.. makes perfect sense. You have an official link to a theory that has been superceded vs my non-official link to the theory that actually superceded the one you are presenting but yours must be the one we base our conversation on, right? I talk about something more advanced and much more mathematically supported, guess that means I don't know how to read right?

Edited by xFelix

This is total crock. Any self-proclaimed medium can tell anything about an unprovable make-belief world.

It is kind of sad that there is audience for nonsense like this.