Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can sense the other person

itsinthestars

I've known this guy for about a year now and lately I've become very attracted to him. So far it sounds pretty normal right?

Well, lately I've been getting this gut feeling whenever I'm around him- like I need to talk to him. I feel like there is something pulling me towards him.

That's not all;

A week before, I've been waking up every morning feeling like I should leave soon. One day, I finally decided to listen to my gut to see why I've been having this urge to get to work early. I discovered that he had the exact same route as me but I never saw him walking that route before because he went to work earlier than I. Ever since then I still had the feeling every morning but much weaker.

And Lately someone has been messaging me on a website anonymously and I was sure it's him. I don't know how I knew it could be him, I just felt it. Finally he sent me another message anonymously and I wrote

"I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP IT" and ever since then I didn't get any messages from him.

Today I had this sudden gut feeling that I should write something related to him on my ask because I knew he'd be online. At first I denied the feeling but then after I posted, I looked at people's activities and he was, infact, online at that moment.

We're not extremely close friends but whenever we talk, I feel like we've known each other longer than just a year.

Similar things have happened between me and him in the past, these are just several instances. It's like there is a string tied between our souls.

What is this pulling/gut feeling?

How can I feel it?

Have you had a similar experience?

Is this more common between lovers?

Edited by itsinthestars
  • Like 1

The invisible red thread that keeps us tied to certain people throughout lifetimes.

• Like 2

It reeeeaally sounds like you reeeeaaally want all of these things to be related to him, but I'm not convinced they are. You are just assuming a lot of things, because it sounds like you are really into him. I would be willing to bet the person talking to you was not him, but you really want it to be, so mile long gaps in probability become inch wide. I'm not saying that to be mean; I really think it's the case. But if it is or not, you clearly are wanting to take the dive. Go for it; tell him how you feel. Worst case scenario is he doesn't feel the way you think he did, and it will temporarily crush you. I know this feeling well. But that is manageable. Life won't end. Just think of the opposite end of that possible outcome, though.

I think it's time to put the lofty guesses and assumptions to an end, and get the answer. It might not be the one you're looking for, but looking back, I think a part of you that would have been fooling yourself for a long time might thank you. Or it might find its soul mate.

• Like 2

The invisible red thread that keeps us tied to certain people throughout lifetimes.

If the thread is invisible, then how is it red?

• Like 2

That's funny! :D

Seriously though, my girlfriend had that same "connection" when I went off to college. She claims that she could "feel" me from where she was no matter the distance between us. It would be a bit weird waking up from naps and almost instantaneously getting a text from her, some asking "nice nap?" Could there be an actual connection just between (just) us, sure it's possible when thinking of past lives and such. Could it be your being sensitive to others, thinking more into the paranormal of psychic's and what have you's. Anything is possible I suppose. Good luck as well...

Edited by tinysbox13

If you knew this guy, why would he be contacting you anonymously on some site? That sounds really creepy.

And if it was him, and you like him, why would you yell at him to stop contacting you?

You probably just scared off some shy guy who liked talking to you.

My advice. Ask him out. Forget mystical ties and connections and psychic whatnot. Ask him out already and see what happens.

• Like 1

This has never happened to me, but it sounds pretty cool :)

• Like 1

purplos, its kind of complicated because he keeps sending me mixed messages, literally and figuratively. he would jokingly insult me and then reply sweet and meaningfuly (in his own way) its almost like hes hiding his true feelings under a mean demeanor, you know what I mean?

• Like 1

We are all connected. If someone walks into a room and is angry yet does not show it the other persons in the room can have their own pulse rise without them realizing it either. Women living in close proximity, even if they do not talk such as neighbors in an apartment complex, will begin to match their monthly cycles as do besties who always talk. Some dogs will know the exact moment their owner decides to go home, even if the owner delays it or decides to go early, the pet will be waiting at the door from the moment the owner heads in the direction of home.

Butterflies in the stomach is most often experienced prior to important events, related to nervousness and can be experienced in situations of impending danger.

It is common for one to feel butterflies in the stomach when in the early stages of a relationship. It can be caused by nervousness and fear of the unknown. Butterflies in the stomach are often seen as a positive and harmless sign of subconscious feelings for romantic interest and are caused by the release of mood-altering endorphins. This is especially common among teenagers. Adults who have experienced multiple relationships tend to experience this sensation more frequently at the time of an important life event. Sitting back, relaxing and taking deep breaths can help to relieve the feeling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterflies_in_the_stomach

Some are just more sensitive to others when it comes to human connection and their sensitivity can become focused. Just a natural part of being human but many forget how or were never inclined to be that sensitive to begin with. If these feelings do not bother you, which does not seem to be the case, go with them, enjoy them, and try to hold onto them for as long as they can last.

And good luck with your crush!

• Like 2

Infrared.

I have many experiences in such intuition/ gut feeling. It is common in having intuition in bad and good in human, I think even animal could sense it way before human can.

I think in human soul somehow there are interconnection between one and another which we called bond. In my case when I think of someone I haven't seen for a while then within the same moment, this person would be texting me or calling me and I often have that. At one point, I could see with my third eye that there was some strange bright light it felt so bright almost blinding. I saw two female figures in the darkness holding hand then collapsed on the ground and it happened so fast and that was it, and the next morning I had a phone call from my dad that he sounded very sad, so asked him if he was ok, but he paused on his speech, and I said" you are not calling about my two sisters getting hit by car are you?" and he was so shocked by the sound of it that I knew all about it, and asked how I knew it, so I told him.

Another time regards to the danger, one night I had to go to my friend's B'day party but I had really bad gut feeling about it, but I had to keep my promise so I went. At the club, I heard my deceased mother calling me 3 times and sounded like from the distance and I was in the club with the sound blaring from surround me but I still could hear it, then within the next hour or so someone spiked my drink as I felt disorientated and started seeing 3 faces on each person and then I got kidnapped from the club, fortunately I got away from his house with very heart racing experience in beating such and odd fashion. I probably could write the book about it, that scary! :-*

Some other time regards to love and affair, I always have this kind of things often in the past whether comes to my dream or just bad gut feeling. In my dream my partner at the time was seen with another woman holding hand laughing, then I approached them and he just pushed me away, it was painful but that was it in the dream. One month later he called me that he still wanted to visit me as he already planned it as we lived apart in different country, so I asked him whether he was involved with someone else, but he insisted me that he wasn't and lied after lied, then I told him about the dream, but he told me "that just a silly dream". Two weeks later, I was on the way to pick him up at the Airport, I was feeling very anxious and almost sickening, and feeling there was something wrong and something was going to happen. So when I saw him I didn't see him happy like he used to when he saw me, almost like he looked confused and sad. I asked him what's wrong but he pulled my hand and said " I want to talk to you in the private place" so from that on I felt even stronger that something was wrong. He told me that we should end relationship, and I asked him what I did wrong, he replied " you never done anything wrong" but he never gave me reason why at that point not even his love affair, but he stayed for few days and flew somewhere else from there for his holiday. I was so devoted to this man and fully in loved with him as we known each other for over 10 years, so you can imagine how painful it can be.

My intuitive nature always been pretty strong, In the past I tended to debunk all the signals for various reason, but not now though. I don't think people can lie to me anymore as now I'm older I could feel all sorts of vibe from individuals, as well as I could read their mind and know their intention within seconds, that's why I call my self Mind scanner :yes:

Sorry for the long story my friends.

• Like 2

One time felt strong butterflies and the feeling something was not right while joyriding with a friend. Kept telling him we should stop. He wanted to drive around for a little while longer but something kept warning me within but peer pressure was hard to deny then. Then we got in a car accident and while we walked away just a fraction of a second later or a few inches would have made the difference between life and death as the back of the car was totally destroyed.

• Like 3

purplos, its kind of complicated because he keeps sending me mixed messages, literally and figuratively. he would jokingly insult me and then reply sweet and meaningfuly (in his own way) its almost like hes hiding his true feelings under a mean demeanor, you know what I mean?

Well that's pretty normal. So is everything else you said. You're just over analyzing like most people do.

And the anonymous person that stopped messaging you when you wrote "I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP IT" - kind of explains itself. Whether it's him or not is a different story.

Edit: And if you're compatible with someone - you will get to know them very easily and it will feel like you've known each other longer than you have. That is also normal.

Edit 2: If he feels the same way then it sounds like it's a good thing and worth pursuing.

Edited by Timonthy

its kind of complicated because he keeps sending me mixed messages,

That's life! My suggestion still remains. Best way to stop getting mixed messages is to ask a direct question. "Hey, you wanna go get dinner Friday night?" If he says sure, there ya go. If he says no, there ya go again. If he's mean, why would you care if he's doing it to hide his true feelings. Don't go out with mean guys. lol

That's life! My suggestion still remains. Best way to stop getting mixed messages is to ask a direct question. "Hey, you wanna go get dinner Friday night?" If he says sure, there ya go. If he says no, there ya go again. If he's mean, why would you care if he's doing it to hide his true feelings. Don't go out with mean guys. lol

If only we all adopted this way of life, but too many times we stand back in fear, and leave it up to our minds to wonder and deduce how they feel. And our minds are so prejudiced to wanting them to like us that it will find any way to make anything seem like they do. Which is what I do, and it can be hard to finally find out that you were wrong. I see tones of that in what she says, and I just see a fall that no one should have to have happen when all the things she thinks might be created in her mind.

I mean we get back up (some better and faster than others) but I hate to see this process in motion, you know?

• Like 1

Sensitivity to others energies...a subtle knowing, feeling, a melding of sort...like an inborn radar picking up on everything...

• Like 1

And Lately someone has been messaging me on a website anonymously and I was sure it's him. I don't know how I knew it could be him, I just felt it. Finally he sent me another message anonymously and I wrote

"I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP IT" and ever since then I didn't get any messages from him.

Today I had this sudden gut feeling that I should write something related to him on my ask because I knew he'd be online. At first I denied the feeling but then after I posted, I looked at people's activities and he was, infact, online at that moment.

We're not extremely close friends but whenever we talk, I feel like we've known each other longer than just a year.

Similar things have happened between me and him in the past, these are just several instances. It's like there is a string tied between our souls.

What is this pulling/gut feeling?

How can I feel it?

Have you had a similar experience?

Is this more common between lovers?

Personally I've only experienced this kind of thing myself with a lover. He's on your mind, deeply and often, so intuition is bound to happen. You have a good intuitive mind and obviously care for this guy to be thinking about him this much. I've been accused of being psychic by a few of my exes and when I was younger I accepted the credit they gave me. Now I just chalk it up to intuition. When we're thinking deeply about a person, we make all kinds of subconscious connections with them in our minds that you're not even aware of, yet they will each share some kind of relationship with reality.

Also, "I KNOW IT'S YOU STOP IT" could stop anyone from messaging you, it's not further confirmation that you're correct in knowing it's him.

well I didnt exactly say I KNOW ITS U STOP IT but I made it pretty clear that I knew what he was up to.