Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Flu vaccines will now be GMO

Simbi Laveau

Ohhhhhh GOOD.

Despite deaths during clinical trials,and the outcry against gmos ,the FDA has just approved a gmo flu vaccination ,that also contain insect virus DNA .

As per the usual suspects ,its "highly effective" .

Oh yeah .Let's all rush out and get this.

http://worldtruth.tv/fda-approves-first-gmo-flu-vaccine-containing-reprogrammed-insect-virus/

In case of a pandemic ,they can make it fast ! Is the selling point apparently

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/17/business/flublok-a-flu-vaccine-wins-fda-approval.html

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 2

I don't get it? Do you want to see a massive dying in a pandemic? Are you actually opposing this?

I thought your politics about NYC was extreme. If I read you right here you verge on, well I can't think of words that convey my horror and revulsion.

I'm too old for it. Why such a high cut-off lower age and low cut-off upper age (18-49) no kids or elderly who I thought need these the most?

• Like 1

I would rather die of the flu, than have that.

• Like 6

I don't get it? Do you want to see a massive dying in a pandemic? Are you actually opposing this?

No, I think Simbi's got a problem with anti-virals being made in such a way that oversight is secondary to speed of creation and the presence of something literally alien to the human body (insect viral DNA) in them.

Remember, GMOs don't have strict government oversight anymore.

• Like 2

I thought your politics about NYC was extreme. If I read you right here you verge on, well I can't think of words that convey my horror and revulsion.

You obviously have no idea what I'm about.

Yeah,we have been on the verge of a "pandemic" ever side obomba took office boony . You know that . :lol:

Thing is,since we don't all run out and get the vaccine,because we know its propaganda to make millions off vaccines, so none of us get sick .

It's the vaccine making us sick

Lol .

• Like 4

No, I think Simbi's got a problem with anti-virals being made in such a way that oversight is secondary to speed of creation and the presence of something literally alien to the human body (insect viral DNA) in them.

Remember, GMOs don't have strict government oversight anymore.

That too.

Seems the government is intent upon making us do this bug thing. Eat bugs ,inject bugs .

I guess wouodnt green is really bugs .

They don't even say which bug it is .Just "insect".

Best guess,everyone would go insane if they said which bug.

• Like 1

Despite deaths during clinical trials,

This is very dishonest of you. I know you're just repeating the conspiracy theory fear-mongering of the article, but your own words illuminate your prejudice.

Out of a trial consisting of around 5000 people, 2 died during the trial period. Both deaths occurred more than 28 days into the trial and neither was shown to be related to the vaccine. "But they would say that, wouldn't they?", I hear you cry. Except that one of those that died received the placebo.

Out of 5000 people between 18 and 50, what do you think the average mortality would be over a 6 month period?

Isn't it convenient to your conspiracy theory that neither you not the article includes these facts?

Sorry if I sound a bit snarkey, but I am constantly angered and frustrated by this irresponsible hysteria. And it took me about 2 minutes to find this out.

Edited by Arbenol68
  • Like 5

They don't even say which bug it is .Just "insect".

Best guess,everyone would go insane if they said which bug.

Do a search. You can find this info in less than 60 seconds.

(Hint: it's mentioned in both the articles you linked to. Did you read them?)

Edited by Arbenol68

It is all this GMO and chemicals that is making things worse .... the body immune system gets hijacked ... and you become chemically reliant and then the chemicals have reduced efficiency because the bugs develops an immunity and then you requires the more and different chemicals that they enslaved the population with ...

the super bacteria is just the tip of the iceberg ...

535037_395793460486732_164208883_n.jpg

yes it s funny ... but not the way you think it is ......

go get the list of the so called 'effective' promises of 'cures' that will once and for all eradication programs since they started down this path

what did 'they' promise in the 50's ?

~

• Like 2

Yes we have been on the verge of a pandemic for awhile now, enough to make one suspicious someone is crying "wolf," if you are by personality anarchic or paranoid.

It may be that this heightened tension is simply because we understand the bugs better than we use to and therefor are more aware of the danger. It also of course no doubt is true that there are people willing to profit from all this.

Simbi here appears to be willing to risk people's lives in pursuit of his anti-government and anti-business prejudice. I think that is just awful.

why is it 'awful' one way and not when it's the other way ?

paying cold hard cash makes someone responsible and acceptable ?

:no:

it is genetically-modified - it doesn't mean it is from god ... or even natural science when you think about it ...

what makes one thinks just because it works in a lab environment and a petri dish it will work exactly like so in the world ?

unless one can put the world in a petri dish or test tube ... I am not convinced

H1N1 ? H5N1 ? where did they come from ?

• H1N1, which caused the 1918 flu pandemic ("Spanish flu") and currently is causing seasonal human flu and the 2009 flu pandemic ("swine flu")
    • H2N2, which caused "Asian flu"
    • H3N2, which caused "Hong Kong flu" and currently causes seasonal human flu
    • H5N1, ("bird flu"), which is noted for having a strain (Asian-lineage HPAI H5N1) that kills over half the humans it infects, infecting and killing species that were never known to suffer from influenza viruses before (e.g. cats), being unable to be stopped by culling all involved poultry - some think due to being endemic in wild birds, and causing billions of dollars to be spent in flu pandemic preparation and preventiveness
    • H7N7, which has unusual zoonotic potential and killed one person
    • H1N2, which is currently endemic in humans and pigs and causes seasonal human flu
    • H9N2, which has infected three people
    • H7N2, which has infected two people
    • H7N3, which has infected two people
    • H10N7, which has infected two people
    • H7N9, which in 2013 (as of May) has caused 131 cases including 31 deaths

wiki link

ebola ? HIV ? anthrax ?

~

• Like 2

I haven't had any shots since that age of 14, from that age on. It is very rare I get sick and if I do it only lasts a couple days maximum. Just to give you perspective. My mum and brother both get their shots and all that ****. They get seriously sick at least 5 times a year. We live in the same house, eat the same food and everything. Only real difference is the shots they get that I don't get.

I believe these shots aren't what we are told they are. We have no idea what they put in the injections. The only people who know are the people to make them and the FDA.

But you must trust the FDA 100% because people can never be bought off to just accept something. That would be a laughable claim right??

• Like 5

Flying in the face of medical science as you guys seem to do is far more foolish than believing in all the stuff pushed here, (mostly harmless superstition) and when it comes to communicable disease, not only puts you in danger but all those around you and even society at large. It is reprehensible.

• Like 2

Nothing against science Frank ... we just have a different definition of science ... and I get my medication from other sources ...

TCM ... now the suddenly IN thing haven't you heard ? Ayurvedic too ...

since I was a child old enough to decide my own fate .... like @IBelieveWhatIWant ... I've never had a shot since I was a kid old enough to decide for myself ...

~

• Like 3

Flying in the face of medical science as you guys seem to do is far more foolish than believing in all the stuff pushed here, (mostly harmless superstition) and when it comes to communicable disease, not only puts you in danger but all those around you and even society at large. It is reprehensible.

It seems like we get 2 or 3 new flu "pandemics" each year

As of late we have had a few "major" flu pandemics e.g Swine Flu, Bird Flu (that I can recall). I personally didn't get shots for any of these at all I am still here alive and well have been for the past 21 years.

Im not trying to pressure you into getting or not getting your shots (like you seem to be). It's your life, you live it the way you want but I will say this. When I was getting my regular shots I was sick around 4-5 times per year. After stopping my shots I rarely ever get sick (maybe once every 2-3 years, even then it doesn't last long at all).

Personally I feel these shots could (going into conspiracy here so stop reading if you want) anything from tracking capabilities (with nanotech and all), brain altering capabilities (seems scifi but extremely plausible). Sure there MIGHT be something in them to sort of, maybe help you stop getting sick but again these shots could be the cause of you getting sick the next year. TBH I haven't heard of a single case where a person gets their shots and DOESN'T become sick. While everyone I know (including my uncle) doesn't get shots and they rarely get sick like me. Just what I've seen from my years not getting them. I've actually said to my mum on numerous occasions that I find it funny that I never get my shots and she gets sick more than I do.

I don't feel I am endangering anyone at all, to me that is just mainstream media BS, spread to scare you into getting your shots. Fear tactics are the best way to motivate people.

• Like 5

I can't say I"m too surprised by this. We just keep barreling on with the GMO stuff sadly enough. But also keep in mind there would also be a lot of dead diabetics without GMO because that's how Humulin is produced.

I don't have anything against the technology itself, just the way it's often handled. I think in general we tend to be short sighted and not test thoroughly enough before we use these things. And we are getting into a bad habit of spreading it through our food and medical resources, which I don't believe is a good thing by any stretch. We also seem to have a bad habit of pushing medical things through without adequate testing in general.

• Like 5

This just provides another reason for me to be grateful that my allergy to eggs has so far stopped me from wanting to get the flu shots given they are usually grown in an egg based culture.

I have no issue with vaccinations in general, just flu shots btw.

• Like 5

It seems like we get 2 or 3 new flu "pandemics" each year

As of late we have had a few "major" flu pandemics e.g Swine Flu, Bird Flu (that I can recall). I personally didn't get shots for any of these at all I am still here alive and well have been for the past 21 years.

Im not trying to pressure you into getting or not getting your shots (like you seem to be). It's your life, you live it the way you want but I will say this. When I was getting my regular shots I was sick around 4-5 times per year. After stopping my shots I rarely ever get sick (maybe once every 2-3 years, even then it doesn't last long at all).

Personally I feel these shots could (going into conspiracy here so stop reading if you want) anything from tracking capabilities (with nanotech and all), brain altering capabilities (seems scifi but extremely plausible). Sure there MIGHT be something in them to sort of, maybe help you stop getting sick but again these shots could be the cause of you getting sick the next year. TBH I haven't heard of a single case where a person gets their shots and DOESN'T become sick. While everyone I know (including my uncle) doesn't get shots and they rarely get sick like me. Just what I've seen from my years not getting them. I've actually said to my mum on numerous occasions that I find it funny that I never get my shots and she gets sick more than I do.

I don't feel I am endangering anyone at all, to me that is just mainstream media BS, spread to scare you into getting your shots. Fear tactics are the best way to motivate people.

Dont mind "frank" . He's trolling me for whatever reason .

He doessnt seem to comprehend ,anyone who choses to get the poison....err vaccine,is safe from anyone who doesnt get it.

So put all yer faith in a lying corporation . More power to ya frank ...

:D

• Like 1

So put all yer faith in a lying corporation . More power to ya frank ...

:D

I have little faith in the profiteering of most business, let alone the pharmaceutical industry. But presumption based on preconceived ideas is foolish. Do you have any evidence to show that this company has been dishonest in the information it has released? I've produced evidence of your dishonesty. They may have lied. You certainly have.

Edited by Arbenol68
  • Like 3

I have little faith in the profiteering of most business, let alone the pharmaceutical industry. But presumption based on preconceived ideas is foolish. Do you have any evidence to show that this company has been dishonest in the information it has released? I've produced evidence of your dishonesty. They may have lied. You certainly have.

im dishonest because i choose not to believe garbage put out there by pharmacutical companies only interested in making money

oh YYEESS ,pharmacutical companies dont lie ,and practice complete transparency !

*giggling*

oh,yeah,they dont cover up deaths during test trials,and line their pockets anyway .

All pharmacutical companies are poor little misunderstood babies ,who pay millions to washington to make sure the fda always rules in their favor .

why ,two people died in this test trail,but its still a life saver worthy of marketing here.

Look ,this company has lovely people working for it,who have all worked for such upstanding entities previously

http://www.proteinsciences.com/About.htm

Merck ,Pfizer ,and now its all about saving lives !

As this is what they discuss here *laughing now*

http://www.proteinsciences.com/VAC.htm

And they never ever make sure MDs get kickbacks to push their poisons,nook,there aren't any instances of ttthhhaatt

http://www.mulliganlaw.com/blog/?p=321

POOR POOR PHARMACUTICAL COMPANIES ,BEING MALIGNED FOR KILLING THOUSANDS ...pooorrrrr babaies !

*rolling now*

And may i add ,OBAMA !

*fits*

Wait for it ....

*sheds bittersweet tear for misunderstood big pharm*

Edited by Simbi Laveau

By the by ,I looked at the package insert for it.

This is the insect used in its production

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_worm

http://en.wikipedia....pha_californica

As far as vaccines go ,it has no thimerisol ,and no eggs ,but it still has side affects ,and parts of the test trial have been covered up ,as usual .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

im dishonest because i choose not to believe garbage put out there by pharmacutical companies only interested in making money

oh YYEESS ,pharmacutical companies dont lie ,and practice complete transparency !

I didn't say that. You did. Read back through the posts. I was very clear where your dishonesty lies. Leave your strawmen out of this.

All pharmacutical companies are poor little misunderstood babies ,who pay millions to washington to make sure the fda always rules in their favor .

why ,two people died in this test trail,but its still a life saver worthy of marketing here.

Look ,this company has lovely people working for it,who have all worked for such upstanding entities previously

http://www.proteinsc...s.com/About.htm

Merck ,Pfizer ,and now its all about saving lives !

As this is what they discuss here *laughing now*

http://www.proteinsciences.com/VAC.htm

And they never ever make sure MDs get kickbacks to push their poisons,nook,there aren't any instances of ttthhhaatt

http://www.mulliganlaw.com/blog/?p=321

POOR POOR PHARMACUTICAL COMPANIES ,BEING MALIGNED FOR KILLING THOUSANDS ...pooorrrrr babaies !

*rolling now*

*fits*

Wait for it ....

*sheds bittersweet tear for misunderstood big pharm*

You didn't read what I wrote did you? Just like you didn't read the articles you posted yourself.

By the by ,I looked at the package insert for it.

This is the insect used in its production

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_worm

Well done. But you didn't need to go to all the trouble of looking this up. You could have just read the articles you posted. Think of all the time it would have saved you.

parts of the test trial have been covered up ,as usual .

Evidence?

There's that lie again. I already explained to you why this claim is dishonest. Oh, that's right. You don't read other posts, do you?

And may i add ,OBAMA !

This comment belongs here: http://www.unexplain...howtopic=249088

• Like 2

Thanks Arbenol for holding the fort here against irrationality and fear-mongering. You are better informed about this than I -- I just understand that it is so dangerous and irresponsible to have people out there without foundation stirring up fears of vaccination.

• Like 2

GMO Myths and Truths

Click here to download “GMO Myths and Truths” – An evidence-based examination of the claims made for the safety and efficacy of genetically modified crops. This 2012 document is prepared by the preeminent researchers and scientists: Michael Antoniou, Claire Robinson, and John Fagan.

GMO Facts

Frequently Asked Questions links

What You Need to Know About Genetically Engineered Food

Greg Jaffe

Feb 7 2013, 8:36 AM ET

The facts about health, corruption, and saving the world

American farmers started growing genetically engineered (GE) crops (which are also commonly referred to as "GMOs") in 1996, and now plant 165 million acres annually. Food manufacturers estimate that 70 percent of processed foods contain at least one ingredient made from GE crops. But along with such rapid adoption of a scary-sounding technology have come myths propagated by proponents and opponents. Here are some facts that sometimes get lost in the hype--and that will come as a surprise to people on both sides of the constant arguments.

balanced pro and cons // link

Two serious concerns have been raised concerning the biosafety of conventional or recombinant vaccines for human and animal uses. The first one is the fact that vaccine strains may persist in the vaccinated recipients and, if the target species is a food-producing animal, later on in the food chain. The second one is that administration of a vaccine may trigger long-term adverse effects in normal or immunodeficient recipients. Project BIO4-CT98-0031 showed that those effects could be discarded by using a recombinant alphavirus, namely Semliki Forest Virus (SFV), in mice, chicken and sheep. The vaccine virus does not persist more than seven days after vaccination.

link

“Genetically modified” vaccines and GMOs: Sapping and impurifying all our precious bodily fluids?

The Natural Products Association has come out against California’s Proposition 37 GMO labeling proposal, in part because it would prohibit members from marketing thousands of foods as “natural”—even if they do not contain
any
genetically engineered ingredients.

Under the proposal, which will become law in July 2014 if Californians vote “yes” this November, a food cannot be labeled as “natural”—regardless of whether it contains GMOs—if it is a “processed food,” the definition of which includes “
any food produced from a raw agricultural commodity that has been subject to processing, such as canning, smoking, pressing, cooking, freezing, dehydration, fermentation, or milling.

This would mean scores of products from salted almonds to apple sause that have not been genetically engineered would no longer be allowed to call themselves “natural,” NPA chief executive John Shaw told NutraIngredients-USA, adding that the
road to hell is paved with good intentions
.”

FDA approves first GMO flu vaccine containing reprogrammed insect virus

Friday, February 08, 2013 by: Jonathan Benson, staff writer

Tags: flu vaccine, insect virus, GMOs

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/039013_flu_vaccine_insect_virus_GMOs.html#ixzz2WRiO3qLV

According to Flublok's package insert, the vaccine is trivalent, which means it contains GM proteins from three different flu strains. The vaccine's manufacturer, Protein Sciences Corporation (PSC), explains that Flublok is produced by extracting cells from the fall armyworm, a type of caterpillar, and genetically altering them to produce large amounts of hemagglutinin, a flu virus protein that enables the flu virus itself to enter the body quickly.

...... FDA also approves flu vaccine containing dog kidney cells

Back in November, the FDA also approved a new flu vaccine known as Flucelvax that is actually made using dog kidney cells. A product of pharmaceutical giant Novartis, Flucelvax also does away with the egg cultures, and can similarly be produced much more rapidly than traditional flu vaccines, which means vaccine companies can have it ready and waiting should the federal government declare a pandemic.

JOSE L. DOMINGO

Laboratory of Toxicology and Environmental Health, School of Medicine, “Rovira I Virgili” University, San Lorenzo 21,

43201 Reus, Spain

According to the information reported by the WHO, the genetically modified (GM) products that are currently on the

international market have all passed risk assessments conducted by national authorities. These assessments have not indicated

any risk to human health. In spite of this clear statement, it is quite amazing to note that the review articles published in

international scientific journals during the current decade did not find, or the number was particularly small, references

concerning human and animal toxicological/health risks studies on GM foods. In this paper, the scientific information

concerning the potential toxicity of GM/transgenic plants using the Medline database is reviewed. Studies about the safety of

the potential use of potatoes, corn, soybeans, rice, cucumber, tomatoes, sweet pepper, peas, and canola plants for food and

feed were included. The number of references was surprisingly limited. Moreover, most published studies were not performed

by the biotechnology companies that produce these products. This review can be concluded raising the following question:

where is the scientific evidence showing that GM plants/food are toxicologically safe?

We’re trying to figure out which genes from the swine influenza virus to incorporate into corn”, stated Hank Harris, a researcher on the project. “If a swine flu virus breaks out, the corn could be shipped to the location to try to vaccinate animals and humans in the area quickly. …there is no need for extensive vaccine purification, which can be an expensive process.”

link

I wonder why ... I wonder when ... I wonder how ....

~

• Like 1