Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello everyone I'm new here

Mindscanner

I have been experiencing all sorts of phenomena in my place, from light disturbances i.e flickering( in the static manner) two same lamps in the bedroom and lounge switched on at the same time, the oven light turned on and flickered for few second when the oven was off around 2 am, also when I was in shower the water was stop for few second and back on again, according to my partner he had the same experience in the shower too.

I am an electronic musician and I spend most night doing my project till late night on my computer, and I have been noticing my MIDI keyboard LED screen that show the rate of global, PGM and preset numbers keep changing and sometime the numbers are randomly displayed even I don't use the Keyboard. What I found strange is that it's almost I have the feeling that, there are some message for me, as the way how the numbers change or flickers like the frequency shifting, as when you recorded sound or vocal using wave program. I have noticed that it's been happening since the first time I've seen a huge UFO behind our house up on the hill, my partner saw it too as we were in the car toward our street. Since then I have many sightings and I see almost every night if the sky is not too cloudy or raining. I want to try to decode the message from the numbers randomly appear from the MIDI keyboard but I am not sure what system I am using to decode this. To be honest I am fascinated by this. Can please anyone help me :-) . Many thanks in advance. By the way I have recorded with my cam on MIDI keyboard as the numbers change so fast if I write them down. I will post it if anyone interested.

Well, don't "Mind" if I give you a big Welcome to the forums. :yes:

• Like 1

welcome Mindscanner ...

1016606_579855602080516_909266322_n.png

hmmm the NSA would to have you on their team // :yes:

`

• Like 2

Hello and welcome. :st

As for your problem, no idea.

hello and welcome.

I too saw a UFO, but thankfully from the help of my friends on here they managed to explain it to me, but if you can get a picture I am sure they will help you too.

here was mine:

pig%20hot%20air%20balloon.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to UM, mindscanner.

Remember - An open mind is like an open window, without a good screen you get all sorts of weird bugs.

WelcomeToUM.jpg
  • Like 2

No advice other than to rid yourself of your curiosity, it only digs you deeper and its more scary than fascinating the further you go.

Why is it every one jumps to paranormal instead of "I wonder if it is my power could be the cause of it?"

It maybe faulty wiring, or your neighbours are connected to mine, maybe a high power draw like a factory, farm, train station"

Also, by a surge protector.

Why is it every one jumps to paranormal instead of "I wonder if it is my power could be the cause of it?"

It maybe faulty wiring, or your neighbours are connected to mine, maybe a high power draw like a factory, farm, train station"

Also, by a surge protector.

well thats just no fun!

• Like 1

hello and welcome.

I too saw a UFO, but thankfully from the help of my friends on here they managed to explain it to me, but if you can get a picture I am sure they will help you too.

here was mine:

pig%20hot%20air%20balloon.jpg

Ahh! From the planet Porcine.

Amazing how some people jump to the paranormal that quickly.

Welcome. We're really all sane here. . ."Muh--whawhawhawhawhaaaaaa. . ."

That being said, as suggested above you should check out your electrical system for shorts, crossed wires, plugs not secure, deviations, etc.

If all is sound electrically, there are environmental phenomena to consider--electrical storms, lightning, thunder and such.

If that checks out, perhaps you can consider paranormal phenomena: Graves nearby? Disturbed or undisturbed? Bad pop music from the neighbors' kids?

Bless you on your journey of search.

Thank you all for the warm welcome and reply to my post. I had another weird experience last night where out side I heard the kid's footsteps and gone under the house. I've tried to investigate after I heard it roaming out side the door but I couldn't see anything. Even my cat zoomed out to investigate and I was happy that he got back inside around 15 minutes later. I thought it was a dog but, my neighbor never got their dogs roaming around after 9 pm. I am still clueless about this and a bit worry.

Thank you all for the help :-))