Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boris Johnson speaks out against Syria!

shrooma

i think it's sickening .. people putting on skirt and become cheerleaders for putin for killing us

people opposing us for wanting the same rights they have

i can describe my life to one of these people .. the fear , the death ,, the injustice

can they live with it ? surely their answer is hell no

but in their mind .. we should live with it

god is with us . even if the whole world abandon us and dance on our grave

with their sick happy songs and cheerleading the bad guy

right and justice will prevail ..no matter how much suffering and pain it takes

i can only pray those who oppose our rights will some day experince what we experince

and see how they like it when people root and become cheerleader to the person who's killing them

sickening

I think Putin is evil. No doubt you equate he and Obama but the difference as I see it is that while they both are acting in perceived self interest of their countries, it is PUTIN who is supplying the means of destruction for your friends and neighbors, not Obama. All Obama is trying to do is navigate a horrible situation with the least bad consequences for the rest of the world. If it makes you feel any better, KoS, the whole damned world may wind up on fire because of Assad's ego and Putin's weapons. Your country is a failed state now. There is no real leader, just factions that hate each other to the death and no matter who wins they will hate the west and lash out at us whether we helped or not. I think Syria as it has been, is gone forever.

exactly

they sit on their warm couch drinking beer and let out judgements on us

for sticking up for our self for demanding our rights for defending our homes and families

we're being judged for that by people in distant places

watching the news like it's bloody football game while the body count rising

and those sadistic russians arming our muderers

and those cheerleaders rooting for them go Ruru bear

some one need to slam some sense into them

we are human beings we been exposed to too much pain suffering and death

but they blaming guy who ate heart of a rapist and muderer .. not the murderer who caused that man to snap

they blaming the civilians who throw snipers from the roof not the snipers who shot countless children

just passing the streets to buy food

the world is going to freakin hell with such attitude and mute morals

am sick to my stomach of it

but like i said .. god is our only ally in this mess

even if all people sold their morals and conciousness went to the dump

god would never give up on us

that's the only one we need .. people always blame the weak and side with strong

should have known better

*like*

(i've run out of likes again)

I think Putin is evil. No doubt you equate he and Obama but the difference as I see it is that while they both are acting in perceived self interest of their countries, it is PUTIN who is supplying the means of destruction for your friends and neighbors, not Obama. All Obama is trying to do is navigate a horrible situation with the least bad consequences for the rest of the world. If it makes you feel any better, KoS, the whole damned world may wind up on fire because of Assad's ego and Putin's weapons. Your country is a failed state now. There is no real leader, just factions that hate each other to the death and no matter who wins they will hate the west and lash out at us whether we helped or not. I think Syria as it has been, is gone forever.

*like*

• Like 1

We have an obligation from a human standpoint to help the innocent. But when our previous attempts have failed so miserably in this regard then what sense does it make to get in between two parties that hate each other but hate US more? Food and medicine is fine... guns? Nope...

The problem with Syria is that a corrupt Gov't is in power OK, but there is also about 3 to 4 different groups of Rebels fighting to oust the Gov't. Two of these groups of Rebels were already fighting each other before the conflict blew up,and they wont amalgamate and become one positive group as they are religiously opposed to each other.So, even if the Gov't is defeated we have the Rebels still at each others throats.Russia has a big interest in this and is backing the Gov't, so for the U.S/Britain to get involved would cause another Cold War,which neither sides want...but Russia wont back down on this so we should drop it like a ton of hot ,err sugar.We have a relationship with Russia now after years of threats on both sides so why spoil it,let the Arabian States sort out the problem and DONT let us get involved.Surely the G8 conference must realise the complications involved,Boris might appear to be a clown but he is 100% correct this time.
  • Like 2

The problem with Syria is that a corrupt Gov't is in power OK, but there is also about 3 to 4 different groups of Rebels fighting to oust the Gov't. Two of these groups of Rebels were already fighting each other before the conflict blew up,and they wont amalgamate and become one positive group as they are religiously opposed to each other.So, even if the Gov't is defeated we have the Rebels still at each others throats.Russia has a big interest in this and is backing the Gov't, so for the U.S/Britain to get involved would cause another Cold War,which neither sides want...but Russia wont back down on this so we should drop it like a ton of hot ,err sugar.We have a relationship with Russia now after years of threats on both sides so why spoil it,let the Arabian States sort out the problem and DONT let us get involved.Surely the G8 conference must realise the complications involved,Boris might appear to be a clown but he is 100% correct this time.

And as a potential bonus, Spud, the Russians might just become entangled in that err...sugar.. long term as well. They have a history of adventurism just as America does :)

think about it .. some one kills you .. rape your children . and family

torture you .. and people root for them

and root for who's giving them arms to go on with this

how would you feel ?

I would be............pretty much dead to feel anything to be honest.!!

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 4

Cameron today...PM question time.....

he said..... 'Extremists must be defeated and expelled from within Syria.'

I wonder who is going to do that?

It didn't exactly pan out as he and Hague wanted in Libya...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21232640 (28th January 2013)

The British embassy in Libyan capital, Tripoli, has said it was aware of "a potential threat" against it.

It comes days after Britons were urged to leave the Libyan city of Benghazi because of a threat to Westerners.

[snip]

Four days ago Britons were urged to leave Benghazi immediately.

Germany and the Netherlands had also urged their citizens to leave Benghazi

[snip]

Britain has not had a diplomatic presence in Benghazi - Libya's second largest city - since an attack on the US consulate in Benghazi on 11 September when the US ambassador and three other Americans died.

Back in 2011 it was Libya, Libya, Libya all over the main stream news 24/7.....and now nothing.

Except when the US ambassador and others were murdered (because they couldn't keep that off the news)

Syria could be Cameron's nemesis....and he knows it.

Just like Iraq was for Blair...

Boris just said what most people in Britain are thinking....

• Like 3

Cameron today...PM question time.....

he said..... 'Extremists must be defeated and expelled from within Syria.'

? So that means he'll now be supporting Assad against the Rebels? :unsure2:

Nah Cam is too cunning for that,he would probably say he's backing the Russians.which would get him off the hook.

I think he's thinking of supporting the rebels against the rebels... :unsure2:

• Like 2