Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nigella Lawson gets 'gripped by throat'

seeder

So...depending which story you prefer, we have this one:

Nigella Lawson images 'playful tiff', says Saatchi

"Nigella's tears were because we both hate arguing," Mr Saatchi reportedly said

Art collector Charles Saatchi says images of him grasping his wife, celebrity chef Nigella Lawson, by the neck show "a playful tiff".

"The pictures are horrific but give a far more drastic and violent impression of what took place," he reportedly told London's Evening Standard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22935683

and a quote from another link with the full slide show of pictures of the event stated:

"Saatchi launched a tirade of angry words. Four times he grasped her around the neck with Nigella, 53, looking powerless and petrified.

At first he used only his left hand, then both. At one stage he tweaked her nose then pushed both hands in her face. Twice Nigella jerked her head backwards as if in fear.

pics

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nigella-lawson-attacked-husband-see-1955564

Camera doesn't lie eh?

• Like 1

narcissism drama wars ... they're both attention ho ho ho s ... though one is easier on the eyes than the other ... :lol:

~

great ... more photo ops ... soon Oprah will be calling Ms Lawson ... and she'll be teaching us a new way to make meat loaf ... just the way hubby likes 'em

~

• Like 1

great ... more photo ops ... soon Oprah will be calling Ms Lawson ... and she'll be teaching us a new way to make meat loaf ... just the way hubby likes 'em

~

what does such a horny woman see in a 70 year old anyway?

what does such a horny woman see in a 70 year old anyway?

she satisfies through food and attention... he satisfies through power trips and attention ... they feed off each other ... just like others do ...

come to think of it ... name one celebrity couple ... just one that is not among these celebrity coupling of convenience ...

don't bother .. it is those you don't hear about in the media ...

the best example for the popularity bake off is Katie and Tom ...

the whole world saw it ... and got it right ... right up to the day ...

the book makers still hates them with a vengeance ...

come to think of it now ... maybe there IS some good to all of this :rofl:

~ dyslexia attack

`

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 1

she satisfies through food and attention... he satisfies through power trips and attention ... they feed off each other ... just like others do ...

come to think of it ... name one celebrity couple ... just one that is not among these celebrity coupling of convenience ...

don't bother .. it is those you don't hear about in the media ...

the best example for the popularity bake off is Katie and Tom ...

the whole world saw it ... and got it right ... right up to the day ...

the book makers still hates them with a vengeance ...

come to think of it now ... maybe there IS some good to all of this :rofl:

~ dyslexia attack

`

I think this vid says a lot. Paul Daniels was a famous TV magician in UK.. his wife was much much younger...

Mrs Merton, a no holds barred comedienne posed the question of what a young woman sees in an older man....classic

• Like 4

Mrs Merton, a no holds barred comedienne posed the question of what a young woman sees in an older man....classic

''tell me debbie, what first attracted you to the millionare paul daniels?''

class.....

:-)

• Like 2

I wonder if nigella's new recipe for 'battered wife' will be in her next book....?

• Like 2

''tell me debbie, what first attracted you to the millionare paul daniels?''

class.....

:clap: yeh and its funny isnt it, you give me a 70 year old millionaire female and I bet I couldn't please her in any way.... in fact I bet I couldn't even get a morning glory..

• Like 1

:clap: yeh and its funny isnt it, you give me a 70 year old millionaire female and I bet I couldn't please her in any way.... in fact I bet I couldn't even get a morning glory..

but I bet you could spend quite some time sneaking up behind her & shouting BOO!! really really loudly.....

• Like 2

Lovely for the vultures to just photograph an assault in progress and not step in and say "OI! Matey, keep your hands to yourself".

Good on the other bar patron for stepping up and saying "bog off" to Saatchi.

• Like 3

there's enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute saatchi for assault, but I wonder why the billionare was only given a caution....?

there's enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute saatchi for assault, but I wonder why the billionare was only given a caution....?

maybe a donation to the secret policeman's ball

• Like 2

Looks like its officially over now, she has taken off her wedding ring and moved out. Good for her!!

Reading the story it turns out her husband never ate her food and lived on cereal, as you do!

"Nigella Lawson is seen without her wedding ring close to sister’s Mayfair home where she has been living apart from husband Charles Saatchi"

Charles Saatchi repeatedly grabbed wife Nigella Lawson by the neck

Nigella left their home in Chelsea on Sunday and hasn't returned

Celebrity chef is facing pressure from managers to protect her brand

Miss Lawson staying in Mayfair and seen without her gold wedding band

Art tycoon dismissed row as a 'playful tiff' and says there 'was no grip'

48 hours ago Saatchi accepted caution to stop it 'hanging over all of us'

Tracey Emin says critics of Saatchi 'have never been in love'

Nick Clegg sparks anger after he described the assault as a 'fleeting thing'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344946/Nigella-Lawson-attacked-Celeb-chef-seen-Charles-Saatchi-wedding-ring-on.html

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

so basically "I'm divorcing her because she didn't defend me against being called a violent thug".

Charming sort isn't it?

• Like 3

Good. :) Steam started coming out of my ears when I saw that idiot putting his hand around Nigella Lawson's throat like that. :angry:

• Like 1

I really dislike pretentious, rich, b****es.

like, and ****ing like again.

don't get me wrong, i'm all against hitting girls, always have been, but-

A) if she were my wife, i would've protested most vehemeantly at the forced marriage, and-

B) if she WERE my wife, id've slapped the b**** yonks ago.....

(awards himself 10pts for hypocrisy....)

;-)

• Like 2

nick clegg is right of course, it WAS a ''fleeting moment''

and boy, can i not wait to fleetingly assault that creepy little b******.

momentarily.

• Like 2

~snip

(awards himself 10pts for hypocrisy....)

;-)

better be in the kitchen with the spouse at all hours if she is the one 'preparing' all your daily meals ;)

:lol:

~

• Like 2

better be in the kitchen with the spouse at all hours if she is the one 'preparing' all your daily meals ;)

:lol:

~

the women i meet all tend to be a bit mental 3i, and wouldn't be able to grasp the subtleties of poisoning, they'd most likely just opt for the easy 'beat him to death with a tenderising hammer' approach instead.

i gotta start looking for women in libraries in future, instead of bars/asylums......

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

well I decided to check out the latest...

She had a 70 second divorce decision made...

Divorced in 70 seconds: High Court judge ends Nigella's 10-year marriage to Charles Saatchi after she cites his 'continuing unreasonable behaviour'

* Lawson was the applicant in the case which was heard this morning

* Neither the couple or legal representatives attended the hearing

* The pair now have to wait for a decree absolute which is expected to be rubber-stamped in September

* Friends say she was always willing to try to rebuild the relationship

* Their 10-year marriage ended after Saatchi was pictured clutching the TV chef's throat and tweaking her nose

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2381781/Nigella-Lawson-divorced-70-seconds-High-Court-judge-ends-celeb-chefs-10-year-marriage-Charles-Saatchi.html

GOOD FOR YOU SWEETY!! :tu:

and...this is a bit odd - but as they say in the UK, 'theres nowt as queer as folk'

Diners 'rush to eat at same seat where Charles Saatchi grabbed Nigella Lawson by the throat'

* Customers 'try to book the same table where the assault happened'

* Pair's regular table outside the restaurant has become a macabre novelty

* Miss Lawson ended 10-year-marriage to Saatchi this week

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2383072/Nigella-Lawson-Charles-Saatchi-Diners-rush-eat-seat-Nigella-grabbed-throat.html