Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Please help my journey

tayer

Hi,

I am very new to this journey and when i say new i mean 2 weeks tops! I have always believed in aliens and god but just assumed the truth would come to me in the news....or facebook and it did, sort of.

When i saw a link on youtube about some of the government testimony it was all needed to fuel my wake up and in the past 2 weeks i must have spend over 100 hours watching videos like Steven Greer and cameot project playing catch up and i was honestly left terrified but still determined.

I must say that i'm a naturally spiritual person and do believe most things i hear about our mental and spiritual capability's even though i don't have the training and believe i do possess a natural amount of intuition that i had accepted over the years but really struggle to meditate to develop it to get out of my 'normal head space'.

My last thoughts before bed last night was "Lord i honestly don't know if i will be better off going along in my normal life or going on the adventure of waking up completely...but i think im ready, can you help me" So i concluded that i would awkwardly try and meditate from instructions i googled ha ha and hopefully try and get some guidance if someone higher up spiritually thought i deserved the time. I was right, my embarrassing attempt to meditate gave me headache and although i had small moments of filling up with light and being lifted up even though i could feel i was in my bed (yeah makes perfect sense) I must have given up and slept instead however my dream was very vivid like i was given a message and i would like to hear your advise about what you think it is.

I was in a place that wasn't earth but not so striking that i remember huge detail to say where it was, i just know it wasn't earth. There was a man there who i felt protected by and was relaxed around like we had known each other for a long time. I was called to speak to a woman high up in power who told me that "i had been granted passage" through these...like stages or relms, or places - i cant articulate what she meant but she did show me a piece of paper naming the places i had been granted passage through and the list of places was long, filling up the page one listed underneath each other and also looked like they had a certain order to them.

That's all i've got but i really appreciate your time and thoughts, Tina

• Like 1

Hi,

I am very new to this journey and when i say new i mean 2 weeks tops! I have always believed in aliens and god but just assumed the truth would come to me in the news....or facebook and it did, sort of.

When i saw a link on youtube about some of the government testimony it was all needed to fuel my wake up and in the past 2 weeks i must have spend over 100 hours watching videos like Steven Greer and cameot project playing catch up and i was honestly left terrified but still determined.

I must say that i'm a naturally spiritual person and do believe most things i hear about our mental and spiritual capability's even though i don't have the training and believe i do possess a natural amount of intuition that i had accepted over the years but really struggle to meditate to develop it to get out of my 'normal head space'.

My last thoughts before bed last night was "Lord i honestly don't know if i will be better off going along in my normal life or going on the adventure of waking up completely...but i think im ready, can you help me" So i concluded that i would awkwardly try and meditate from instructions i googled ha ha and hopefully try and get some guidance if someone higher up spiritually thought i deserved the time. I was right, my embarrassing attempt to meditate gave me headache and although i had small moments of filling up with light and being lifted up even though i could feel i was in my bed (yeah makes perfect sense) I must have given up and slept instead however my dream was very vivid like i was given a message and i would like to hear your advise about what you think it is.

I was in a place that wasn't earth but not so striking that i remember huge detail to say where it was, i just know it wasn't earth. There was a man there who i felt protected by and was relaxed around like we had known each other for a long time. I was called to speak to a woman high up in power who told me that "i had been granted passage" through these...like stages or relms, or places - i cant articulate what she meant but she did show me a piece of paper naming the places i had been granted passage through and the list of places was long, filling up the page one listed underneath each other and also looked like they had a certain order to them.

You had what some refer to as an astral dream. I sugest you read this thread. :)

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629&st=0

Hi,

Hi & Welcome to UM..

Seekers posted a great thread to sink your mind into..

Here is another that I think you will find interesting. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=238071&hl

Thank you so much! I will get stuck into some reading, also can you recommend what books would be good to read to study this mediation more? as i understand the methods are quite different with different motivations and goals. I am interested in the extraterrestrial kind with remote viewing/vectoring etc. Thanks again your such a great help.

... I was in a place that wasn't earth but not so striking that i remember huge detail to say where it was, i just know it wasn't earth ...

Hi Tina,

Here's an interesting smorgasbord:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=248408

Peace.

Thank you so much! I will get stuck into some reading, also can you recommend what books would be good to read to study this mediation more? as i understand the methods are quite different with different motivations and goals. I am interested in the extraterrestrial kind with remote viewing/vectoring etc. Thanks again your such a great help.

This forum has a lot of useful information..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showforum=120

As for reading, that depends a lot of personal preference's, google is your best friend there..

Meditation, again, google is good there.. Personally I found that a mixture of mindfulness & Acturian meditation worked best for me when starting. Meditation techniques I feel is something that one must discover, not learn. Incidentally, you can make connections to what could be described as extra terrestrials through meditation, the links that Seeker and I posted above will give you a glimpse into what can be achieved.

Hi,

You visited the Akashic records in your dream. Your intent to know more has been answered. This is what you have been doing all along these past weeks, wanting to know more, to see more.

Trust in what makes sense to you and feels comfortable. Let the journey be the destination itself instead of having a preconfigured notion of what you want or having someone tell you the exact step by step way to get there.

Learn a little bit from everyone unless of course you prefer a guide to hold you by the hand each step of the way. It sounds like you are somewhat intuitive on your own and can find your own compass.

The record you got to see was your own. It shows each step of your journey. The path will take you to places you have not thought about. They might have something to do with UFOs but so much more as well.

They might have nothing to do with UFOs. Everyone has a gift, if you can find yours you can help others, in the most smallest and mundane of ways. Nothing super magical, just synchronicity and small clues from the Universe is how it works with me.

The path itself will also be the same way, getting information, making connections, not just from sites like this, or any type of special videos on YouTube, but just everyday conversations, unrelated items, something you saw in passing, it will click and make sense.

Don't ever worry about having to remember everything. If it is important the information will present itself to you again. The Universe will always insure you get what you need to know at each step if you trust in It and are open to wanting to move forward slowly.

Maybe this will help you somewhat, it will seem quite unrelated, but if you find anything of value, no matter how small, use it.

Your frontal lobe represents nearly a third of your entire brain and is the last region of the brain to develop and the first to decline with age. From early adolescence to young adulthood, the frontal lobes, and the intricate connections between them, are undergoing dramatic functional and structural changes that remodel the brain’s complex connectivity and advance its capacity to engage in integrated, reasoned, and high-level thinking. Sadly, brain science has shown that frontal lobe function begins to decline in our mid-forties.

How does it feel to perhaps only have two decades of prime brain health? What a depressing thought! The good news is that cognitive decline occurs because we let it; it does not have to be a fait accompli and predetermined destiny. You can strengthen the brainpower of your frontal lobe every day of your life.

Here are a few tips to maximize your frontal lobe function:

1. Avoid automatic pilot: Thoughtful, deep and effortful processing achieved by your frontal brain regions are key ingredients to building brain health. A brain on automatic pilot is a bored brain. Keep your brain actively curious and challenge yourself to stretch your thinking every day.
  2. Decrease information exposure: Too much information freezes your brain’s dynamic frontal lobe capacity to engage in clear thinking and discerning decision-making. You and your brain get overwhelmed by too much information. Your frontal lobes need to be deployed not only to focus on important data, but even more importantly to know what information to ignore. Keep your key frontal lobe operations finely tuned by actively blocking, discarding, and ignoring less relevant tasks and information.
  3. Move beyond memory: Most individuals are concerned with loss of memory as their chief brain concern; while important, memory appears to work independently of strategic frontal lobe functions. Your strategic frontal lobes are adept at transforming information to be remembered into bigger, even original, ideas. In fact, trying to remember too many details counteracts the high efficiency of frontal lobe thinking. Take Einstein - the icon of brilliance - he constantly pointed out what a terrible memory he had, but no one would question his inventive thinking performance.

Go full frontal. Invest in your cognitive command center for ingenious thinking daily. Doing so will reap bountiful rewards for you both personally and professionally. There is no downside to thinking more strategically by harnessing your frontal lobe potential every day.

Increase your brain's creativity, energy, and focus.

Edited by The world needs you
  • Like 1

You visited the Akashic records in your dream. Your intent to know more has been answered. This is what you have been doing all along these past weeks, wanting to know more, to see more.

Trust in what makes sense to you and feels comfortable. Let the journey be the destination itself instead of having a preconfigured notion of what you want or having someone tell you the exact step by step way to get there.

Learn a little bit from everyone unless of course you prefer a guide to hold you by the hand each step of the way. It sounds like you are somewhat intuitive on your own and can find your own compass.

The record you got to see was your own. It shows each step of your journey. The path will take you to places you have not thought about. They might have something to do with UFOs but so much more as well.

They might have nothing to do with UFOs. Everyone has a gift, if you can find yours you can help others, in the most smallest and mundane of ways. Nothing super magical, just synchronicity and small clues from the Universe is how it works with me.

The path itself will also be the same way, getting information, making connections, not just from sites like this, or any type of special videos on YouTube, but just everyday conversations, unrelated items, something you saw in passing, it will click and make sense.

Don't ever worry about having to remember everything. If it is important the information will present itself to you again. The Universe will always insure you get what you need to know at each step if you trust in It and are open to wanting to move forward slowly.

Maybe this will help you somewhat, it will seem quite unrelated, but if you find anything of value, no matter how small, use it.

Increase your brain's creativity, energy, and focus.

Thankyou so much everybody they are all good links and advise! In regards to my dream It was exactly what i was looking for, 'The world needs you' i had a feeling someone would find it for me here and I have never been on this type of forum. I read some things about the Akashic records that were in my dream and instantly made me cry, and also freaked out my husband. Now im just looking for a way to tap into it further...finding the right meditation method? Lots of reading to do either way, i have downloaded lots of books. Thanks again it has meant a lot to me. Thanks Tina

It's been my experience that once this journey is started, little can derail it, and it will be fed in all kinds of way. My only advice is to listen to your own inner knowing & intuition, because they are as important as anything you might learn from an external source. I think the universe sometimes conspires to give us what we need to be happy and all we need to do is hold out our arms to receive. Blessings on your journey.

• Like 1