Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snowden helps NSA spot future revolutionaries

Raptor Witness

As I read through Edward Snowden's chat session yesterday, on the Guardian website, I was struck by the intelligence of this man. Is this simply because it rubbed off on him over the course of his working environment? I suppose it's possible, but the thought also occurred to me that he could actually be a much more important figure in the NSA's program that we could imagine.

His intelligence surprised me so much, that I wondered to myself, could Snowden actually be a planted revolutionary hero, meant to out all the so called "traitors" from our midst in the event of a sudden global catastrophe of any sort? It's a sickening thought, but one that cannot be ignored.

His arguments are superior to the Nth degree, and far more than I would have expected from an IT guy who was simply interested in politics as a past time. Remember, I don't think this guy was every an analyst, and he wasn't writing reports of that type. He seems almost overly prepared, despite his claims that he was intentionally far ahead of the game he's now playing. I guess it's also possible that Greenwald is helping shape his message somewhat, since we know Greenwald is an attorney, and his reputation is on the line here, also.

Nevertheless, it cannot be ignored that the NSA now has the ability to identify all its domestic enemies, as well as their associates.

If they keep this all the data from this time period, what is to keep them from using it in the event of a global catastrophe, or an insurrection? They would have an immediate leg up in finding all the potential trouble makers.

I think we should be equally prepared for this possibility, just in case. I know I'll be giving it some serious thought.

• Like 6

You mean the Spooks are watching to see who comes out in support of him, so they can tag them as worth watching? It's worth thinking about.

From what I've been told, the Media are missing the bloody point as far as what Prism is used for and about..

Snowden is now indivertibly helping the NSA.. Because every person from-here-on-in who visits a website that glorifies Snowden will have their details recorded on a Spectrum report. let's call it the Red Society report, hypothetical of course, where on one side of the spectrum are the supporters of Snowden and a free society, and on the other you have people who would willingly allow their freedom to be taken from them.. the Word "Snowden", is now associated with the NSA & freedom of information.. This is the kind of information Prism can glean from simple Google search results, facebook likes, the list goes on.. The Word "Snowden" can now be used by Prism & the NSA to glean Societies thoughts on the situation that his actions have produced, And to export data that goes a lot deeper than I can think of.

Thanks to Prism,

Snowden = Support for Disclosure (Depending on context or Likes on facebook)

Snowden = Finding the enemies of the NSA.

Snowden = Sourcing support for the NSA.

Snowden = Sourcing potential threats within the NSA.

Snowden = Sourcing the enemies of the NSA.

Snowden = finding/plugging future leaks.. (If you work for them, best not goggle the name, or like any of the FB mines for info.)

I've used a materials/production/management system before.. The information one can glean from a single word goes beyond standard definitions if you know exactly what you are mining for..

And given the amount of data Prism collects daily, I would say that the NSA could easily do with it/us whatever they bloody like..

It's just a damn shame that it's use is to maintain power, and not to share or put it to any good use other than to make a quick buck, suppress foreign nations, and support TPTB in every which way and form..

• Like 2

i don't think I've ever glorified Snowden.

i don't think I've ever glorified Snowden.

you don't need to..... Prism will join the dots.

All you need to do is read a few Web based articles about Snowden, Google his name a few times, Listen to the Sex Pistols version of God save the Queen on You-tube, Visit one or two whistle-blower websites, "like" or "share" one Facebook call for support for Bradley manning, and visit UM's Conspiracies and Secret Societies Forum..

Prism will do the rest for you and place you within a spectrum of "Folk who might need a stern talking to when the time comes" :lol:

• Like 4

Personaly I feel horrible for the guy. He threw his whole life away just to watch main stream consider whether or not HE is the criminal. I believe this is just another example of the world callig what is good evil and vice verse, just like the bible predicted these end days would turn out.

Anyhow, as for the OP, seems kinda far fetched to me. Not that they would be above doing something like that, but, they already well know who they consider to be the enemy. They have gone so far as to make lists of thier enemies, and catagorized them according to threat level.

• Like 2

As I read through Edward Snowden's chat session yesterday, on the Guardian website, I was struck by the intelligence of this man. Is this simply because it rubbed off on him over the course of his working environment? I suppose it's possible, but the thought also occurred to me that he could actually be a much more important figure in the NSA's program that we could imagine.

*snip*

Will give this theory a probability score of 4. (Very high by my standards)

Project Snowden.

What happens when there is too much snow? If talking about video, nothing happens, just electronic noise.

What happens when there is a surveillance state and too much data to filter through to find who are the enemies of the state? AKA the bad guys?

It too becomes a sort of snow. So in order to narrow it down one can use algorithms but even then there is too much snow. So what if there was a faster way?

A way to make the bad guys suddenly become "snowed in" by creating an anti-hero that others can flock to and become more easily identifiable. Project Snowden,

The theory presented by Raptor Witness also operates on the classical Hegelian Dialectic. Thesis/Problem=Snowden leaks; Antithesis/Reaction=Snowden supporters reveal themselves; Synthesis/Solution=Tag Snowden supporters.

*snip*

If they keep this all the data from this time period, what is to keep them from using it in the event of a global catastrophe, or an insurrection? They would have an immediate leg up in finding all the potential trouble makers.

I think we should be equally prepared for this possibility, just in case. I know I'll be giving it some serious thought.

In the "event" of a global catastrophe or insurrection? We should be equally "prepared for this possibility"?

That is kids stuff! Do you think TPTB will just wait around on the off-chance of an insurrection or catastrophe? Prepare for possibilities?

No way, they will just repeat and rinse the Hegelian Dialectic and manufacture an insurrection. Thesis/Problem=Free Snowden Protests; Antithesis/Reaction=Agent provocateurs enter Free Snowden Protests and make them turn violent; Synthesis/Solution=Government comes in and ships protestors away to death FEMA camps; everyone else who was tagged as a Snowden supporter gets to go to a DHS "reeducation" camp with a chance to live at the end of their internment if they make it that far...

The Hegelian Dialectic has been rinsed and repeated many times which is most of these plots have been uncovered and successfully prosecuted but the end game is about to be up and the big score is about to be taken.

I give this conspiracy theory a score of 1.

Remember in a state where half the people are spied on and the other half are doing the spying, where half the houses and apartments are bugged and the other half are listening stations, it is best to be on the side of those who spy and accept all orders without question. Better to be a guard than a prisoner. Better to live free than paranoid. Better to get along than fight and lose. When the other side has tanks, drones, and secret camps all connected to rail lines with trains ready to roll, better to be on their side....

Will give this theory a probability score of 4. (Very high by my standards)

Project Snowden.

What happens when there is too much snow? If talking about video, nothing happens, just electronic noise.

What happens when there is a surveillance state and too much data to filter through to find who are the enemies of the state? AKA the bad guys?

It too becomes a sort of snow. So in order to narrow it down one can use algorithms but even then there is too much snow. So what if there was a faster way?

A way to make the bad guys suddenly become "snowed in" by creating an anti-hero that others can flock to and become more easily identifiable. Project Snowden,

The theory presented by Raptor Witness also operates on the classical Hegelian Dialectic. Thesis/Problem=Snowden leaks; Antithesis/Reaction=Snowden supporters reveal themselves; Synthesis/Solution=Tag Snowden supporters.

I dont see how this filters anything. It actualy only makes it worse. Most Americans see him as a hero. Even the folks who want to throw Manning under the bus support Snowden.

• Like 1

Oh ok, revolutions are good things when they create a country ( like ours) or when they take place in other countries to replace corrupt or unjust governments... but no matter how rotten our government gets now we must behave ourselves and KowTow to our illustrious leaders ?

Insert appropriate sign language ( here )

kowtow |ˈkouˈtou|verb [ no obj. ]1 act in an excessively subservient manner: she didn't have to kowtow to a boss.2 historical kneel and touch the ground with the forehead in worship or submission as part of Chinese custom.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

Remember in a state where half the people are spied on and the other half are doing the spying, where half the houses and apartments are bugged and the other half are listening stations, it is best to be on the side of those who spy and accept all orders without question. Better to be a guard than a prisoner. Better to live free than paranoid. Better to get along than fight and lose. When the other side has tanks, drones, and secret camps all connected to rail lines with trains ready to roll, better to be on their side....

So it is better to be the right hand of the devil, then in his path??

This is the exact type of thinking that allowed the Nazi's to take over in Germany. While people were rounded up and put into "work camps" most Germans and the populace, just sat back and watched it happen. Do you want to tell your children or grandchildren you didn't take a stand when you had the chance because you were too much of a coward to do anything?

And it's not just Germany that this happened in either.

After the French Revolution, during the Reign of Terror, if you spoke out against Robespierre's Police State, you got your head cut off....People need to realize this type of thinking is not only dangerous, but wrong.

I would rather be on the loosing side of freedom, then stand by the winning side of tyranny.....

I still believe though, that a small group of people can make a difference. During the American Revolution, most American's thought it best to not get involved....and we still kicked Britain out, which had the largest, best trained army at the time.

• Like 4

If ya cant beat em, join em? You actualy mean it's better to live ignorant then paranoid. How can you speak of freedom, while at the same time admit its better to be under thier boot in submission? To me, its better to open the eyes of the people, and lead them to freedom, then to, as you put it, "guard the prisoners". Hitler had a bunch of men who thought just like you. Once true freedom, and justice prevailed, folks like you hung from the gallows.

Id rather be dead then go along to get along with tyranny. "Give me freedom or give me death"

• Like 3

If ya cant beat em, join em? You actualy mean it's better to live ignorant then paranoid. How can you speak of freedom, while at the same time admit its better to be under thier boot in submission? To me, its better to open the eyes of the people, and lead them to freedom, then to, as you put it, "guard the prisoners". Hitler had a bunch of men who thought just like you. Once true freedom, and justice prevailed, folks like you hung from the gallows.

Id rather be dead then go along to get along with tyranny. "Give me freedom or give me death"

I agree. Made me think of this:

Why try and beat a government we approve of domestically? Eyes are fully open, plenty of people in my city approve of our government. Only the paranoid see progress as submission.

The conspiracy theory presented was rhetorical, only the paranoid will believe that. Instead of threatening others with the gallows for supporting the type of government they want try to realize not everyone has Tea Party values which include guns and violence.

Now if some Tea Party-type rebels do try and start violence first here and the government needs a hand to round them up there would be nothing to think about. Luckily we all believe in democracy and voting and the only ones who do not are easily taken care of by our law enforcement before they do any lasting damage to society.

And therein lies the difference. We do not believe the government is out to get us. We also believe anyone who tries to start trouble will easily be taken care of by our government like so many who have tried before.

Edited by The world needs you

Whether I have a gift for seeing certain things in advance is arguable, because I realize that some people don't believe in that sort of thing. If you believe, or don't, hear me out.

As a rule, my foresight doesn't see good things in advance, only negative things. I only see things that could harm people. Call it a sixth sense, call it prophesy, call it clairvoyance, call it whatever you like, I don't see good things before they happen, only bad ones. We may now live in a concrete jungle, but in the tradition of the American Indians, to each tribe is given a seer.

I've presented two examples here in separate threads, for what I believe was foresight of Snow ...den's coming. It perplexed me, because I knew that I don't see good things in advance, only negative ones. However, I was so excited about his revelations of this secret surveillance program, that I didn't dwell on it much. I didn't bother to ask, why I would have seen him coming.

After reading his chat session yesterday, it unexpectedly began to dawn on me that this wasn't just some brave IT guy who just happens to be both courageous and brilliant at the same time. This might be a trained analyst, or perhaps even more. His intellectual capacity to make an argument far exceeds the average person, and that's not what IT guys do. They don't make arguments, they fix things.

Even if Greenwald is helping him make his case, and he is a constitutional lawyer, it doesn't explain why I would have caught a glimpse of this guy coming, by name .... in advance.

It can only mean bad things, based upon my past experiences. That doesn't necessarily mean that Snowden's a bad guy, but I am certain it means that bad things are coming as a result of his revelations.

We need to take a much closer look at this guy, and start learning now, how to go off the grid.

I will be encouraging members of Anonymous to join me in this effort. We need to develop tools to defend ourselves against the monster our government has created. Our enemy, is looking us straight in the eye, and lying to U.S.

As for my own personal defenses, I am more fortunate, a seer can enlist help from a place the darkness cannot reach.

To the members of Anonymous, however, I would issue a reminder of what I've said here previously. Withhold your hand from harm to all commerce, and the doors of every government institution on earth will be opened to you, as if by magic.

Now, send every little bird to their ears ...

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

Raptor Witness

A most interesting theory, but it seems unlikely to me.

Mostly because at the moment the authorities are scrambling and embarrassed and a bit angry over what Snowden has done.

I think he's the real thing, just like Bradley Manning. Yes, smart as a whip, and more importantly most perceptive and well-spoken.

Some think that Assange is also some sort of CIA or Mossad asset, but I'm doubtful. The authorities would like to shoot them both, if only they could get their hands on them.

• Like 2

Whether I have a gift for seeing certain things in advance is arguable, because I realize that some people don't believe in that sort of thing. If you believe, or don't, hear me out.

As a rule, my foresight doesn't see good things in advance, only negative things. I only see things that could harm people. Call it a sixth sense, call it prophesy, call it clairvoyance, call it whatever you like, I don't see good things before they happen, only bad ones. We may now live in a concrete jungle, but in the tradition of the American Indians, to each tribe is given a seer.

I've presented two examples here in separate threads, for what I believe was foresight of Snow ...den's coming. It perplexed me, because I knew that I don't see good things in advance, only negative ones. However, I was so excited about his revelations of this secret surveillance program, that I didn't dwell on it much. I didn't bother to ask, why I would have seen him coming.

After reading his chat session yesterday, it unexpectedly began to dawn on me that this wasn't just some brave IT guy who just happens to be both courageous and brilliant at the same time. This might be a trained analyst, or perhaps even more. His intellectual capacity to make an argument far exceeds the average person, and that's not what IT guys do. They don't make arguments, they fix things.

Even if Greenwald is helping him make his case, and he is a constitutional lawyer, it doesn't explain why I would have caught a glimpse of this guy coming, by name .... in advance.

It can only mean bad things, based upon my past experiences. That doesn't necessarily mean that Snowden's a bad guy, but I am certain it means that bad things are coming as a result of his revelations.

We need to take a much closer look at this guy, and start learning now, how to go off the grid.

I will be encouraging members of Anonymous to join me in this effort. We need to develop tools to defend ourselves against the monster our government has created. Our enemy, is looking us straight in the eye, and lying to U.S.

As for my own personal defenses, I am more fortunate, a seer can enlist help from a place the darkness cannot reach.

To the members of Anonymous, however, I would issue a reminder of what I've said here previously. Withhold your hand from harm to all commerce, and the doors of every government institution on earth will be opened to you, as if by magic.

Now, send every little bird to their ears ...

So is that what that endlessly repeated Snow Patrol video was about? Well, gosh, you truly are a prophet.

"The World Needs You": I don't think you really believe what you are saying. You have shown yourself to be smarter than that. I don't know what your reasons are, maybe you're afraid of the responsibility that comes with being "red-pilled", maybe you're afraid of the repercussions that type of thinking can have, but either way there must be a seed of doubt inside you. Something that tells you the world isn't quite right, that there is something just beneath the surface of all these news stories and articles and speeches by the government...

Option B: you're a disinfo agent.

• Like 4

Raptor Witness

A most interesting theory, but it seems unlikely to me.

Mostly because at the moment the authorities are scrambling and embarrassed and a bit angry over what Snowden has done.

I think he's the real thing, just like Bradley Manning. Yes, smart as a whip, and more importantly most perceptive and well-spoken.

Some think that Assange is also some sort of CIA or Mossad asset, but I'm doubtful. The authorities would like to shoot them both, if only they could get their hands on them.

It would be foolish not to examine other possibilities in this situation. Where the light and the darkness stand together, the only way to discover the truth, is to question from every angle possible.

If you go back and read what I have written here in the past, and elsewhere, you won't find anything about fears of a government conspiracy regarding FEMA camps.

However, with the appearance of Snowden I Am 100% certain that this leads to some great danger. I can only speculate what that is, but I know it means danger.

The very name "Snow ...den", is a virtual mock of our sensibilities. I think that's why I arguably foresaw his name. I know from experience, that the very name is a huge clue, and part of the danger itself.

I would rather face a handful of visible terrorists, than face an invisible army of my own countrymen.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 3

and read what I have written here in the past, and elsewhere, you won't find anything about fears of a government conspiracy regarding FEMA camps.

However, with the appearance of Snowden I Am 100% certain that this leads to some great danger. I can only speculate what that is, but I know it means danger.

The very name "Snow ...den", is a virtual mock of our sensibilities. I think that's why I arguably foresaw his name. I know from experience, that the very name is a huge clue, and part of the danger itself.

I would rather face a handful of visible terrorists, than face an invisible army of my own countrymen.

Sorry?

No, please, no need to post the Snow Patrol video again. Could you just try to explain, in a relatively clear fashion, what you mean?

Sorry?

No, please, no need to post the Snow Patrol video again. Could you just try to explain, in a relatively clear fashion, what you mean?

Snow Patrol is one of two references to "snow" that I made in advance is his coming. The second contains a video of a faceless man stirring snow with a curious stick. The location on that map "A," is the NSA's headquarters.

"Finally, I can see you crystal clear ..." is all about those "hidden truths" and their revelation, so valued by the NSA.

Arguably one of my best of all time ... published last year. :whistle:

I already told you, I haven't found a clue of what it means, other than "snow" figures prominently in both posts. However, the cryptic poem below may provide an answer. A curious dream inspired it, a very unusual dream that I sought the answer to, without much luck. I'm sure the boys at the NSA have a good record of what I was searching for at the time of that post, and I doubt they'll need a warrant to get it, despite the fact that there's no connection between me and their golden rat.

At least the tribesmen on the History Channel's, Viking Series licked the hand of their seer, but a kiss on the hand, the day before the story broke, will suffice, for what could hurricanes and the English revealing secrets possibly have in common to this story?

Mar 3rd, 2012 2:23 PM - Raptor Witness

Above and below, horizon to horizon.

Lateral contortion, buried beside them.

Foregone conclusion, finally found.

Washboard contusion, revelry bound.

5402511754_21c3384ef9.jpg

6803550418_365d9dafb2_o.jpg

Edited by Raptor Witness

Instead of threatening others with the gallows for supporting the type of government they want try to realize not everyone has Tea Party values which include guns and violence.

Now if some Tea Party-type rebels do try and start violence first here and the government needs a hand to round them up there would be nothing to think about.

Seriously? Make a list of the acts of crime and terrorism perpetrated by the Tea Party, and then compare the damage and violence at their rallies to those of "Occupiers" and varied leftists. Some Tea Party events look like lines at the local cafeteria's early bird special. Grandparents, who want a small government, are the new bogeymen of progressives. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Yep, that would be me. Just called the Congressmen today and told them I would be on the front lines of any US civil war or revolution. Gave my name and address. Just letting them know I am committed to the US Constitution and the US Bill of Rights.

Their response: They were also committed to the Constitution and Bill of Rights and would be right there on the front lines with me.

It is nice to know that Snowden is having an effect!!

Finally, after all the illegal activity by our FBI and CIA asnd NSA, it is nice to know that there are members in the Congress ready, ready, ready to shut them down.

http://www.washingto...0011803982.html

FBI broke law for years in phone record searches

http://addon.100sear...nconstitutional

Judge rules secret FBI letters unconstitutional

Edited by regeneratia
  • Like 1

So is that what that endlessly repeated Snow Patrol video was about? Well, gosh, you truly are a prophet.

And you are not.

If law enforcers followed the law and prescribed procedures the way lawyers would have it, no one would be able to be open for business for zone reasons and no criminal would be arrested for evidence standard reasons.