Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Russell Brand "rips MSNBC a new one"

Simbi Laveau

Well, the host insulted him right off the bat. She doesn't know who he is? Niiiice...to say

That was great! Very funny.

• Like 2

I saw that this morning! LOL

You go Russell! :tsu:

What was stupid was the way they kept talking about his accent or his clothes! You know the guy has thoughts and opinions....

• Like 2

I am not really much of a Russell Brand fan, but I must say that was a great performance on Morning Joe. :tu:

Now I can at least partly understand why Katy Perry married him.

• Like 2

Russell is funny ,quite witty. And they ALL insulted him . Spoke at him ,and as if he wasn't even a person .

It was messed up . I was glad when he finally went off on them .

• Like 2

I never really liked the guy until I saw him interview Westboro Baptist Church members. :D

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

I never really liked the guy until I saw him interview Westboro Baptist Church members. :D

[media=]

[/media]

Wow! Thanks for posting this. Great video.

I agree with you Russell!! :clap:

• Like 1

What I love about Russell is how genuine he is. Russell Brand never stops being Russell Brand and that is a rare quality especially among celebrities :tu:

• Like 3

[media=]

[/media]

LOL, that was brilliant

• Like 1

I enjoyed every last moment of that..Mocking the media, well, lets face it, who doesn't mock the media? A lot will hate the media, at least he is having fun with it.

Russell is straight down the middle and he never pulls any punches..He uses his intelligence that can make people either look nervous or embarrassed, ( or both ) but he gets away with it because of his on screen presence .. Most of all Russell is a good comedian.. I used to cringe when he came on channel 4's big brother big mouth, but the more I saw of him and paid attention, I grew to like him...

He seems to spend more time in America, I guess he loves it there.. I remember a video of him making the WBC (Westboro baptist church) look like complete idiots ( as if they couldn't do that by themselves ) But he had everyone in bits laughing..

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 4

His voice and attitude makes me wanna punch my screen.

I used to feel the same way ( Back when he was at channel 4's big brother ) But, the more I saw of him and actually listened, the more I grew to like him..He is intelligent and funny..

I have found myself do the same with a couple of different people over the years.. At first I cringe at the very sight and sound of them, but they grow on me..

• Like 1

I enjoyed every last moment of that..Mocking the media, well, lets face it, who doesn't mock the media? A lot will hate the media, at least he is having fun with it.

Russell is straight down the middle and he never pulls any punches..He uses his intelligence that can make people either look nervous or embarrassed, ( or both ) but he gets away with it because of his on screen presence .. Most of all Russell is a good comedian.. I used to cringe when he came on channel 4's big brother big mouth, but the more I saw of him and paid attention, I grew to like him...

He seems to spend more time in America, I guess he loves it there.. I remember a video of him making the WBC (Westboro baptist church) look like complete idiots ( as if they couldn't do that by themselves ) But he had everyone in bits laughing..

That was great the way he took on the Westboro Baptist Church....

• Like 1

I used to feel the same way ( Back when he was at channel 4's big brother ) But, the more I saw of him and actually listened, the more I grew to like him..He is intelligent and funny..

I have found myself do the same with a couple of different people over the years.. At first I cringe at the very sight and sound of them, but they grow on me..

I guess im just not ready for him yet.

• Like 1

His voice and attitude makes me wanna punch my screen.

I must admit that I have always seen him as a sort of rude clownish figure with great luck with women.

However this performance on Morning Joe has changed my mind. He deserves respect for what he has stood for. And just this morning I saw a video with him and others in support of Bradley Manning, so it's clear his heart is in the right place, and he is brave enough to speak truth to power.

• Like 2

That was great the way he took on the Westboro Baptist Church....

I had to re-watch it again just for kicks... I laughed at him saying - "So I'm the fag pimp, well, I'm English so fag pimp just means - Cigarette" :D

• Like 5

I like the way he keeps his cool and exposes these two. Does ANYBODY like the WBC? Anyway, sorry, this thread is about Russell Brand, not about the WBC (thankfully).

• Like 3

I like the way he keeps his cool and exposes these two.

He is good at keeping his cool regardless the topic at hand... He also exposed two British celebs for child sex abuse, not that long ago during one of his stage performances.. I can't recall the entire story, but it was plastered all over the internet...The media were quick to remove the names of the paedophile celebs Russell exposed.. Don't quote me on that, because I can't recall the entire story...

• Like 3

He is good at keeping his cool regardless the topic at hand... He also exposed two British celebs for child sex abuse, not that long ago during one of his stage performances.. I can't recall the entire story, but it was plastered all over the internet...The media were quick to remove the names of the paedophile celebs Russell exposed.. Don't quote me on that, because I can't recall the entire story...

Tbh, I think this is the first time I've heard of him. I tend to spend more time in books than watching the tube and I guess that's what I get. Btw, I may have said this before (getting old and can't seem to remember what I have or haven't said) but I like your avatar! :)

• Like 2

[media=]

[/media]

It's one of my favorites actually

• Like 2

• 2 months later...