Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Brief visions only when I'm half asleep.

pisceanheart

I have always been a very intuitive person, but not quite psychic in my opinion.

However, about two months ago, I was on the phone with a friend and I was really tired close to sleep, so I wasn't fully conscious. Anyway, she was at work and lost her keys. When she told me this, my eyes were closed and an image of a gray chair quickly flashed in my head where I could literally see it. It came to find out her key fell out of her pocket on a chair that was gray and was turned into the lost and found and she was able to track it there.

Then I had another situation that was similar to this one, only this was a prediction of something that happened seconds after the fact. Again, I was really tired near sleep.

How can I tap into this more? Would my state of consciousness have to be altered each time?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pisceanheart

• freetoroam

Top Posters In This Topic

Then I had another situation that was similar to this one, only this was a prediction of something that happened seconds after the fact. Again, I was really tired near sleep.

Hi, slightly confused by this, a "prediction" which happened "after" the fact?

Hi, slightly confused by this, a "prediction" which happened "after" the fact?

Meaning that I got a vision seconds before it actually ended up happening.