Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

top hat man

paul.96flh

I wanted to find out about more of a little man that come down from the sky wearing a top hat.

my wife had an experience when she was a little girl... this little man with a top hat floated down from above and tapped her on her shoulder. she thinks this brought a curse or bad luck. all her life she experienced bad things that sohuld not have happened. is there any truth to this? is so how do you fix it or reverse it or remove it?

Paul

Was there a rainbow?

I would guess maybe a little man in a top hat might be one of the wee folk? Not much of a description there to guess on. Not quite sure what bad events that shouldn't have happened means either, again not enough description.

But I suppose, for everything that's bad luck or a curse, there are supposed to be ways to bring good luck or break curses.

Maybe it was an elf or what the spanish call duende. Its hard to get people to believe me but I have experienced something similar with a small man in a hat and was told by a wiccan that it was an elf, I saw it by the edge of my bed one night but it didnt tap me or anything it just stared. After that incident I told my mom and much to her surprise she told me a friend of hers said we had 2 elfs in our house but they werent evil, maybe that elf was bad ( some can be) and made her get bad luck? Was she afraid? Im surprised I didnt scream like a maniac, I just sort of froze, rubbed my eyes, moved my head closer to get a good look and make sure it wasnt a shadow or anything, but then I saw it had a nose and facial features and I just layed back down and coverd myself under my blankets trying to pretend it wasnt there. Im not so freaked out about it now, I even welcome its staying in my house but I made it clear it isnt to harm me or mess with me in any way

I want to thank the ones who think there is some truth to this,, I really dont think she would make this stuff up at 5 years old?

all I wanted to know if there are others with same experiences, and how to remedy the curse if there is one?

I know when I was about 10 or so, I woke up early in the am, was daylight.. I saw a 3 deminsional dark figure of a person sitting on the edge of my moms cedar chest..

sitting there looking at me, he then got up and walked into the hall way leading out of the bedroom,, we had hard wood floors with no rugs, I could hear the floors creaking as he was walking out of the room...

regards

That settles it - I'm opening a paranormal headwear shop.

That seems to be the thing. Want to be a cool ghost? Get a phat lid.

• Like 1

The man with the top hat,in voodoo ,is Baron Samdi .

He is one of the Ghede . There are three main Ghede .

They are considered entities of death ,but more so for helping the dead cross over .

You can petition them for justice in some situations .

And,if you are ill,even terminal ,and pray to the Ghede,ask them not to take you so soon , you heal .

So ill people pray to them for healing .

Baron Samdi is Damballahs emissary as well . He's the main Ghede . To me,they are not bad luck .

The man with the top hat,in voodoo ,is Baron Samdi .

He is one of the Ghede . There are three main Ghede .

They are considered entities of death ,but more so for helping the dead cross over .

You can petition them for justice in some situations .

And,if you are ill,even terminal ,and pray to the Ghede,ask them not to take you so soon , you heal .

So ill people pray to them for healing .

Baron Samdi is Damballahs emissary as well . He's the main Ghede . To me,they are not bad luck .

He was also in a James Bond movie and was the pitchman for 7Up.

• Like 1

He was also in a James Bond movie and was the pitchman for 7Up.

It was also a comic book ,and the leader of the ton ton macoutes called himself baron samdi . That's just it being used in pop culture ,and ego . Actual Baron Samdi lore,comes from Haiti ,long long ago .

Marry Poppin's Husband?

she married him for money, cant you tell hes the monopoly guy? he can be pretty unlucky "go directly to jail do not collect 200$" "incom tax" landing on peoples stuff, when he touched her shoulder was she in any way on a blue side walk?