Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Lizard-Birds + Tail Flash White

NatureBoff

Can we all just agree that proof of the paranormal isn't going to be found on YouTube?

Can we all just agree that proof of the paranormal isn't going to be found on YouTube?

YouTube is like the tabloid newspapers in Men in Black. The real source of the truth about the paranormal.

lol. No evidence to support your claim though..

Would it matter if it was fake? You'd still say it was real.

Remember the video of the lizard-bird thing swooping in through the trees and capturing a fox (I think it was a fox). When it was pointed out that it was clearly digitally altered (and not very well edited), you still maintained the truth of the video but that it was a real video of a lizard bird made to look like a fake to hide the truth or something.

When you can dismiss the obvious fakes as being real footage made to look fake, there's not a lot of debating to be done with you. Whether it's real or not, you'll say it's real even when you know it isn't.

I'm not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but the video in the OP is fake. The "UFO" disappears completely just before the truck blocks the view 39 seconds in.

Does anyone else agree with this statement because I can't see any evidence of any obvious fakery of this particular clip.

P.S. Yes of course I know most YouTube ufo clips are badly faked. This one doesn't seem so obvious though which suggests it could be genuine imv.

Does anyone else agree with this statement because I can't see any evidence of any obvious fakery of this particular clip.

There is a slowed down video as a reply.

[url=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQ_vES128Y[/url]

Just to be sure the reply video wasn't itself modified (other than frame slowing), I used a program to slow down the "original" and confirm myself that the object does indeed disappear temporarily around the 39 second mark.

Edited by Andami

P.S. Yes of course I know most YouTube ufo clips are badly faked. This one doesn't seem so obvious though which suggests it could be genuine imv.

why would people believe you, when you create fantasy creatures you even create little stories and drawings to go with them.

There is a slowed down video as a reply.

Just to be sure the reply video wasn't itself modified (other than frame slowing), I used a program to slow down the "original" and confirm myself that the object does indeed disappear temporarily around the 39 second mark.

That's just the ufo dodging back and forth into the cloud. There's about a billion credible reports of ufos flying extremely fast, even faster than the eye can see. This isn't evidence of fakery imv. Edited by RingFenceTheCity

Wasn't this on an episode of Fact or Faked? At the very least, I remember a similar video that was debunked the same way.

Edited by mmhmm374

Classic common sense imv.

Don't get me wrong, I have always enjoyed your threads.

One thing I don't understand is how you start with the conclusion that it is a Glowing Lizard Bird or something and then move forwards trying to fit any video into that conclusion... It's like cramming a circular piece into a square hole.

So, I don't understand.

Is this thread about UFOs or lizards or birds? Or all of them? How does a UFO tie in with a lizard and/or bird? Am I missing something?

Whatever it is, I think the video is fake. Andami's video is a good indicator that it's probably not genuine.

So, I don't understand.

Is this thread about UFOs or lizards or birds? Or all of them? How does a UFO tie in with a lizard and/or bird? Am I missing something?

Whatever it is, I think the video is fake. Andami's video is a good indicator that it's probably not genuine.

It's because there's thousands of reported lizard-like entities and also billions of ufo entities seen. I've made the astounding leap that both are the same thing, just that one is seen flying at night at a distance and the other closer-up and in daylight.

Crap, hyraxes can transform into UFO's too?!?!?!

Err, the dogman-type cryptid is portrayed in the Dartmoor Beast photo, the four legged land-loving animal, which I've deduced to have an ancestor of the rock hyrax.

The bright white ufos are lizard-birds which eat white fireflies. What's so difficult to understand?

post-94765-0-98669500-1372273719_thumb.j

post-94765-0-14471300-1372273763_thumb.j

It's because there's thousands of reported lizard-like entities and also billions of ufo entities seen. I've made the astounding leap that both are the same thing, just that one is seen flying at night at a distance and the other closer-up and in daylight.

Just thought this part of your post was really self-explanatory.

Don't you think it might make a little more sense to make some not-so-astounding leaps? Maybe make some smaller leaps, collect some evidence, and then make the astounding leap? (Which at this point, provided the evidence is convincing and makes sense, would not be so astounding.) Making astounding leaps is something you try to avoid without proof.

Just thought this part of your post was really self-explanatory.

Don't you think it might make a little more sense to make some not-so-astounding leaps? Maybe make some smaller leaps, collect some evidence, and then make the astounding leap? (Which at this point, provided the evidence is convincing and makes sense, would not be so astounding.) Making astounding leaps is something you try to avoid without proof.

Err...I was being sarcastic. Sorry