Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why women are shaped like they are.

danielost

When women are young, they are shaped with lots of curves, to make men want them. Women who aren't shaped this way have to sweeter.

When women are grandmothers they are shaped with out curves, becaue they have to go ten rounds with the grandkids. At, least this is the way it was when we were hunter gatherers.

Why are obviously fake boobs so attractive to men? They look painfully pressurized and if you breathe on them they'd explode and kill a man! Blow his head clean off, I say!!!

Peligroso! Muy peligroso! :td:

• Like 5

Why are obviously fake boobs so attractive to men? They look painfully pressurized and if you breathe on them they'd explode and kill a man! Blow his head clean off, I say!!!

They're not, well atleast not to me, they can have a great shape (which is very rare) but the moment I see that sag underneath, its curtains

They're not, well atleast not to me, they can have a great shape (which is very rare) but the moment I see that sag underneath, its curtains

Curtains? As in "close them" or as in you move on? Nevermind, I know the answer.

Finally a topic we all like, LOL

• Like 1

I wonder if the things that turns us on are really hardwired or that we "learn" what to turn us on. Back in our hunter/gathering days they say that fat women with large breasts and wide hips was the ideal women that turned men on. One would speculate that it was for breeding purpose, but desire are not rational. It's not like that when I watch a sexy women I think about how well she can carry and give birth to a child. Back in the mid and early 20th century legs was what a great deal of men was turned on about in women. Long and curvy legs drove men insane, but nowadays not so much.

So, do you think that you have been taught what to arouse you and that it is a culturally and contemporary zeitgeist that tells you what to desire?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2324455/From-curvy-silhouettes-1860s-long-legs-1960s-Vintage-photos-chronicle-100-years-erotic-pin-girls.html

I suspect we start out with a package of stimuli, mostly visual, that makes us attracted to either women or to men, and in a few cases to both. The basics are in that package but subject to personal and cultural and even experiential alteration.

I need the combination of a witty intellect with a side of physical attraction. There has to be both.

• Like 1

They disgust me. The whole fakeness of it... Ugh. Usually it is just an indicator that someone isn't happy with who they are, which I believe in most cases shouldn't be the case.

A lot of women who get these are superficial and shallow. I find it sad they put so much effort into their image a lot of them fail to find the relationship they are apparently doing all this for. You need a balance. And for most women undergoing an actual sergery to do this, unless after breast cancer or another ailment and solely for superficial, image based purposes, are missing that balance.

I remember a discussion Lilly brought up about one particular woman who she knew did this a while ago. A perfect example of someone I have just described.

• Like 1

I wonder if the things that turns us on are really hardwired or that we "learn" what to turn us on. Back in our hunter/gathering days they say that fat women with large breasts and wide hips was the ideal women that turned men on. One would speculate that it was for breeding purpose, but desire are not rational.

I think back in those times, the theory is that "fat women with large breasts and wide hips" indicated that the woman was healthy enough to breed with. I think it had less to do with the males actually desiring the women and more to do with passing on their genes to the females most likely to be able to carry, birth and care for the baby.

I think back in those times, the theory is that "fat women with large breasts and wide hips" indicated that the woman was healthy enough to breed with. I think it had less to do with the males actually desiring the women and more to do with passing on their genes to the females most likely to be able to carry, birth and care for the baby.

IIRC, which is questionable:

I saw a similar study and they noted that wide hips were the single common factor in attracting men ( "primitive" modern-day tribesmen and modern men) across cultures, as it may subconsciously signify birthing capability to a man. And in another unrelated article that a desire for large breasts are associated with immaturity and the need for a whole handful of something to be satisfied, comforted, feel secure (like a baby or child grabs for a handful). A more immature man feels more secure with more, rather than secure and satisfied with less as a more mature man would.

Don't ask me. I didn't conduct the studies.

Edited by QuiteContrary

They disgust me. The whole fakeness of it... Ugh. Usually it is just an indicator that someone isn't happy with who they are, which I believe in most cases shouldn't be the case.

A lot of women who get these are superficial and shallow. I find it sad they put so much effort into their image a lot of them fail to find the relationship they are apparently doing all this for. You need a balance. And for most women undergoing an actual sergery to do this, unless after breast cancer or another ailment and solely for superficial, image based purposes, are missing that balance.

I remember a discussion Lilly brought up about one particular woman who she knew did this a while ago. A perfect example of someone I have just described.

That is not my experience. I know a few now retired exotic dancers, and most of them have boob jobs, many after they finished dancing. A lot of them lost everything they had when they had kids, and wanted them back, clothing seems to be quite an issue, and some are ridiculed into it. I know ladies that put up with years and years of "fried eggs" comment's and they put on a brave face in public, but I know a couple of ladies that borrowed my shoulder for a good cry about how nasty people can be. Christina Applegate suffered a double mastectomy and is over the moon that she is going to have lovely pert boobs until she is 90.

There are a great many people in the world, and I think you might be shocked at how common boob jobs are these days. The ones that are doing it for superficial reasons bellow it to the world, so they get noticed, and their flawed logic is sneered upon, although I honestly do not believe anyone has the right to sneer at a boob job any more than they do at an obese person, however they are the ones that set the stereotype.

I do not see it as any different to wearing a wig, makeup or men getting hair replaced. I just do not think that wanting to keep appearances optimal is a bad thing. I think more people should take better care of themselves. To me it shows vigilance, respect for others and a hard working person. Lets face it, any person can go lie on the beach with a head full of lice ridden dreadlocks, and not shower and shave, that's easy. It takes effort to get up early and make oneself presentable personally, shave, shower, keept fit and look good, I respect that very much.

Rather than shallow or searching, the ladies I know have full ives, are fun people, and for the most, happily married. And I would guess in at least 80% of casses, the hubby was 100% all for it. I know many that have requested or suggested such. But he reality is probably more like 99.99%.

• Like 1

Testosterone maybe?

I disagree, I could show you, well I would need some kind permission, of several "pairs" that look 100% natural.

Why do you find fakes unattractive? Or do you just refer to bad boob jobs and oversized implants?

Why do we like them? Whut? To me, that is asking why do I like a nice relaxing weekend? The awesomeness factor.

What is not to like? An restoring their former glory, how is that not attractive? Many women I know had quite some empty looking boobs after the kids were finished. All the doctos do is fill 'em back up again. I honestly cannot begin to fathom why anyone would take offence to that?

In any case, those women have absolutely stunning figures, and they are all over 50. Todays world is not at all in line with the OP's statement.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

Finally a topic we all like, LOL

Well, you and me mate, what the hell is going on here? Are only feminists and metrosexuals posting today?

What man does not LOVE boobies???????????????????????

Straight man this is! Who cares if they are fake, they are boobs godammit!

What am I missing here?

I wonder if the things that turns us on are really hardwired or that we "learn" what to turn us on. Back in our hunter/gathering days they say that fat women with large breasts and wide hips was the ideal women that turned men on. One would speculate that it was for breeding purpose, but desire are not rational. It's not like that when I watch a sexy women I think about how well she can carry and give birth to a child. Back in the mid and early 20th century legs was what a great deal of men was turned on about in women. Long and curvy legs drove men insane, but nowadays not so much.

So, do you think that you have been taught what to arouse you and that it is a culturally and contemporary zeitgeist that tells you what to desire?

http://www.dailymail...-pin-girls.html

Nope, not for a second. Some guys like big girls some like slim ones, some like older women, some insist on a younger partner, some like blonde, some like brunette.

Some guys at my workplace call this uber sexy, but I don't really find her attractive. She scares me a bit.

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image

IIRC, which is questionable:

I saw a similar study and they noted that wide hips were the single common factor in attracting men ( "primitive" modern-day tribesmen and modern men) across cultures, as it may subconsciously signify birthing capability to a man. And in another unrelated article that a desire for large breasts are associated with immaturity and the need for a whole handful of something to be satisfied, comforted, feel secure (like a baby or child grabs for a handful). A more immature man feels more secure with more, rather than secure and satisfied with less as a more mature man would.

Don't ask me. I didn't conduct the studies.

People make many studies to try to explain the simplest if things. Lets face it, men only want two things out of life........................................................ and I am dammed if I can remember what the other thing is right now.............

I might suggest that the thing about breasts may be a Western cultural thing more than a male thing. The hourglass shape of the overall body and pert rather than large boobs seems to be more universal.

I might suggest that the thing about breasts may be a Western cultural thing more than a male thing. The hourglass shape of the overall body and pert rather than large boobs seems to be more universal.

The entire package is always desired IMHO.

To a degree, yes I think you are right.

Pert I understand is the ultimate goal in most cases though, that is what fakies do, stand them back up again. I like the smaller variety myself, but never look a gifthorse in the mouth. I think some people are under the impression that a boob job means an instant jump to double D cup or something, but A, B, and C size implants are also very available and more than common. It is about shape and size. Many women also want a boob job to wear clothing they desire, but does not suit their frame. And that seems to me no more harm than getting a tattoo. Some women go over the top, but hey, if they are happy, they are not hurting anyone, only making some happy, then I do not see a problem at all here.

breast-implant-size-for-augmentation.jpg

Many people said that Betty Page was a backstreet harlot. From biographies I have read, she seemed to be a religious loving kind person. She said "if Gad gave me a body that makes other happy, why should I not make people happy with it?" I really think people should get to know a person before they decide why they have fake boobs.

Edited by psyche101

I must agree with you. These fake titties are no bueno in my book. The Natural look to me is very attractive. The weird pressurized look is just freaking..... Weird.

• Like 1

Today, women are getting boob jobs, because they want to remain sexie. Whose fualt is that yours or theirs.

In the old days, hundred years and further back men might marry women who weren't curvie. But, they were still attracted to them.

Too many curves is gross and ghetto.

Anyone can have inner beauty, but few can earn real beauty, outside as well as in.

• Like 1

Well I guess up to 40 yrs old women are curvy and attractive,after that they need ironing.Please Ladies don't "get" me for this comment.Aaaarrrrgh.