Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Staged Bengahzi

Sweetpumper

(Floyd And Mary Beth Brown) It’s even worse than we previously thought.

A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

The Washington Examiner, quoting retired Four-Star Admiral James Lyons, writes: “the attack on the American Consulate in Benghazi… was the result of a bungled abduction attempt…. the first stage of an international prisoner exchange… that would have ensured the release of Omar Abdel Rahman, the ‘Blind Sheik’…”

But something went horribly wrong with Obama’s “October Surprise.” Although the Obama Administration intentionally gutted security at the consulate prior to the staged kidnapping, former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty disobeyed direct orders to stand down, saved American lives, single-handedly killed scores of attackers…and the attackers, believing that Obama had betrayed them, tortured Ambassador Chris Stevens and dragged his body through the streets.

Some will say that Admiral Lyons’ accusation is not a smoking gun. We agree; that’s exactly why Congress must investigate Benghazi-gate.

http://govtslaves.in...stage-benghazi/

• Like 3

That is interesting, to think about!

• Like 1

I must say, this sounds like the stuff of fantasy.

• Like 3

I must say, this sounds like the stuff of fantasy.

I would tend to agree. The notion is so bizzare as to be, at least initially, totally unbelievable.

• Like 3

A friend of mine was talking about this the other day, and sent a video about it. Sounds plausible.

Apparently the 2 guys on guard outside the embassy were not in on the plan for the hostage taking, and started shooting when the action began. It quickly went out of control, and you know the rest of the story.

The video even shows a recent clip of Morsi telling the crowds that they were going to have the blink sheik released....

• Like 1

A friend of mine was talking about this the other day, and sent a video about it. Sounds plausible.

Apparently the 2 guys on guard outside the embassy were not in on the plan for the hostage taking, and started shooting when the action began. It quickly went out of control, and you know the rest of the story.

The video even shows a recent clip of Morsi telling the crowds that they were going to have the blink sheik released....

I wouldn't be surprised if this was true, to be honest...

I remember, back before the election, right before Bengahzi, there was talk of the Obama Administration doing an "October Surprise"....

• Like 1

(Floyd And Mary Beth Brown) It’s even worse than we previously thought.

A retired four-star admiral is now claiming that Barack Obama intentionally conspired with America’s enemies to stage a bogus attack and the kidnapping of an American ambassador so he could “negotiate” the release of a “hostage” and bolster his mediocre approval ratings just prior to the election!

(snip)

I don´t believe it. It is a cute conspiracy story, but it is giving Obama way too much credit. He is a dangerous ideologue; a machivellian mastermind, not so much.

The Bengazi scandal is bad enough as it is; why try to put bizarre conspiracy stories on top of it?

Or is that in itself a conspiracy?

So is there anything at all, any kind of plot or Crime against the people, that people would not say "it sounds plausible" or "it could be true" about? Or do people so love a Conspiracy theory that they just embrace anything at all (as long as it's about Obama)?

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh

Boy ! Im feel so Safe that we have critical thinkers Like this in our world ! Wow ! " A Friend of mine" Babe give it a break please !

:gun: Way too much Rambo Movies on your shelf !

A friend of a friend, who heard someone in McDonalds takling about what they'd seen someone on Youtube say, is well known to be the most reliable source of information.

• Like 1

No Colonel, you're wrong on that.

The MOST reliable source of truth and accuracy is any government agency. Any at all. And of course the White House is the sine qua non, eh? :tu:

Maybe BabeRuth can just prove that His insiders foot in his mouth has any reality ?

NOT !! :no:

i brought this up a month ago in merc's bengahzi thread. Still dont know what to believe, but its the only theory that adequately explains the repeated stand down orders from the white.house despite drone footage showing the extent of the attack

I know mr. O is supposedly the sinister Islamic Machiavellian mastermind who wants to impose Communism and rip up the constitution, but really, "the only theory that adequately explains"? People's sense of the line between reality and fiction, or what's remotely likely to be even possible and the fantastical, really is becoming more and more blurred if that's the only theory that adequately explains.

Colonel

Do you find it implausible for a sitting president to arrange for or be complicit in, a plan to exchange hostages or prisoners?

i brought this up a month ago in merc's bengahzi thread. Still dont know what to believe, but its the only theory that adequately explains the repeated stand down orders from the white.house despite drone footage showing the extent of the attack

No, it is not.

The simple and obvious explanation that the Obama government did not want to get anything in the way of their tale of their noble "friends" in Bengazi, which they had supported so enthusiastically with weapons and air support, is quite enough.

The last thing that Obama wanted was the news to get out that they had, in fact, supported Al Quaede and assorted groups. That piece of undesirable news was to be avoided at all cost. And that is why they invented the tale of the "spontaneous" demonstration about a Youtube Mohammed video that nobody had ever heard of, and found a Coptic scapegoat too.

There really is no need to bring in byzantine conspiracy stories, unless you have evidence. Stick with Occams razor.

Colonel

Do you find it implausible for a sitting president to arrange for or be complicit in, a plan to exchange hostages or prisoners?

As Reagan found out, there is no glory in arranging a hostage exchange. In fact, he got lambasted for it. So now the latest conspiracy attempt is that Obama just so much desired to get into a similar mess like Reagan?

Groan...

can some one explain rationally how letting an ambassador die in horrendously unnecessary way was better PR then stopping the attack?

• Like 2

I'm wondering the same thing, myself....

• Like 1

I believe Obama would do this

Would do WHAT? Allow his ambassador to get killed in order to obfuscate his support for Al Quaeda? Find an innocent scapegoat to railroad? Go to the UN and declare that "there is no future for those who insult islam"?

Yes, he would.

In fact, he did.

Concoct a bizarre conspiracy, in order to arrange a "hostage exchange"? No, he would not. Nobody in his right mind would. That conspiracy theory is on troother moron level.

Haven't you all gotten it yet?

All the worlds a stage and all the men and women are merely players.

drama-masks-300x199.jpg

I might buy that story. It seems reasonable, except for one thing. While a stand down was issued initially, drones were dispatched to the embassy. I think it was many hours until there was a video feed, but when there was many high level members of the military saw the extent of the attack. For the white house to not even feign concern seems suspicious.

can some one explain rationally how letting an ambassador die in horrendously unnecessary way was better PR then stopping the attack?

Stopping the attack would have meant flying in commandoes to fight against Al Quaeda --- the very same "democracy movement" that Obama had so enthusiastically supported in Libya (and is now supporting in Syria).

Instead, he concocted the story about a "spontaneous demonstration" that got "out of control", which was brought about a Mohammed video on Youtube, for which he then could produce a convenient scapegoat. The narrative being that the poor demonstrators just could not help their enthusiasm, and real culprits are us -- for having the outrageous concept of free speech.

And that narrative had to be kept alive, even if the ambassador had to die for it. And having a sympathetic press on his side, of course helped him. Without the various whistleblowers and a few non-sycophantic news channels like Fox, he would have gotten away with it, too.

Edited by Zaphod222