Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holy Crap i am performing Telekinesis

stevemagegod

Okay guys the other day i was at work and i was at work practicing psi-balls(it was a slow day at work :td: ). Now i work as a Cashier and we have your every day plastic bags for customers to use. I have been practicing psi-balls for a couple years now and some times the energy just comes to me without me even doing anything. However i decided to work with the energy and i noticed a couple of things:

• My Hands were getting bright red without any explanation. As all i was doing was just standing there waiting for the next customer.
  • Two i was able to generate enough electricity from the psi balls to make the plastic bag visibly move.

Any surveillance cams on you? Could you take a look at the tape?

For proof of one of the biggest discoveries in human history, I think they'd let you look at the tape.

If security won't - contact the CEO. Would be great publicity and I'm sure he/she'd help you access the tape?

electricity from psi balls....right, not the movement of your clothes on your skin or anything like that.

electricity from psi balls....right, not the movement of your clothes on your skin or anything like that.

Well considering whenever i moved my hand near the bag the bag was coming near my hand and even sticking to the point where i had to take it off with the opposite hand.

Haha randi said he would be Allergic to talcum powder or something like that. It still seems he won't meet with him. I googled to see if this guy has been debunked. Can't find anything. Only his willingness to demonstrate and be studied. Any skeptics want to help me out here. I'm looking for a reason for this to be fake.

[media=]

[/media]

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/swift-blog/174-swift-march-14-2008.html#i14

Well considering whenever i moved my hand near the bag the bag was coming near my hand and even sticking to the point where i had to take it off with the opposite hand.

that would be static cling

• Like 1

Yep it's just a normal thing. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_cling

'Static cling is the tendency for light objects to stick (cling) to other objects owing to static electricity. It is common in clothing, but occurs with other items, such as the tendency of dust to be attracted to, and stick to, plastic items.'

Can you accept that? Orrrrrrr offer why the most obvious, simple and logical explanation doesn't work for you?

• Like 1

Video document please

Wrong reaction.

The correct one is: please take yourself to a nearby university so this can be verified under stringent, empirical conditions. Then link us to their report.

• Like 2

This guy can make a strip of plastic float in the air. He does have a bit of preparation but he's doing a lot more than just make a plastic bag move slightly.

Why would you think telekinesis over simple static electricity?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

What's it with the people wanting to see videos all the time? The only reason they want to see videos are to judge. I joined today and it seems like the same crowd of pessimists are hanging here that hang on YouTube comments!!!! The guy wanted to just know the meaning of the aura colors dammit, not wanted to prove a point. Obviously who-ever unlocks their senses and skills will be very excited.

• Like 1

What's it with the people wanting to see videos all the time? The only reason they want to see videos are to judge. I joined today and it seems like the same crowd of pessimists are hanging here that hang on YouTube comments!!!! The guy wanted to just know the meaning of the aura colors dammit, not wanted to prove a point. Obviously who-ever unlocks their senses and skills will be very excited.

Welcome to UM!

I would love to see some compelling evidence of this type of thing! Why wouldn't one single person want to prove the point?

All these people who can perform these feats are so selfish keeping it to themselves.

• Like 3

What's it with the people wanting to see videos all the time? The only reason they want to see videos are to judge.

That's not strictly true. There's a lot of interest involved in something like this to be able to see it actually happen. Plus it's not unusual for someone to come along and claim they can do such and such when they haven't done anything of the sort, and they're just winding everyone up. I'm not saying the OP is doing this btw, I'm just trying to explain the purpose behind asking for some kind of proof, and especially when it concerns something rarely seen. It stands to reason others would like to see it happening too.

Welcome to UM :)

• Like 2

Guys i have moved on to the next step now that i got a good control over Psi-Ball Static Cling Energy. The next step is to try and do the classic Spoon Bending techniques. However instead of a actuale Spoon I will be using Wooden Sticks that my work has out at the break table. I have been working on the past few days trying to make the stick break using my mind/Psi-Ball Energy. I don't believe i have made much progress at all in trying to break it.

However when i am holding the Wooden Stick in my hand i can feel almost like a "pressure" on it. And when i am focusing my energy on it to break it, i can see a pink/bluish aura surrounding it. I don't know how i can manipulate this aura field but i feel it is somehow connected to making objects move when you focus on them.

Did you just not read the stuff between your posts?

Yes i did. And i am just telling you that i am moving on to the next step. Which is to try and move/break something that is harder to debunk then making paper bags float.

Edited by stevemagegod

All right then man, but if your theory of psychic energy moving paper was debunked, what makes you think moving something more difficult via psychic energy is possible?

• Like 1

Guys i have moved on to the next step now that i got a good control over Psi-Ball Static Cling Energy. The next step is to try and do the classic Spoon Bending techniques. However instead of a actuale Spoon I will be using Wooden Sticks that my work has out at the break table. I have been working on the past few days trying to make the stick break using my mind/Psi-Ball Energy. I don't believe i have made much progress at all in trying to break it.

However when i am holding the Wooden Stick in my hand i can feel almost like a "pressure" on it. And when i am focusing my energy on it to break it, i can see a pink/bluish aura surrounding it. I don't know how i can manipulate this aura field but i feel it is somehow connected to making objects move when you focus on them.

You need metal spoons for spoon bending.

http://www.wikihow.com/Bend-a-Spoon

All right then man, but if your theory of psychic energy moving paper was debunked, what makes you think moving something more difficult via psychic energy is possible?

Because i saw a bag of rolls fly off a shelf some distance that had a gate on it with no explanation at my local Wegmans recently. It was in a part of the store where no one else goes to as me and my buddy were looking for two of my other friends and we were just kinda wondering around looking for them. Right before it happened i had a strange gut feeling that something weird was going to happen and shrew enough something did happen. The Wegmans Store doesn't have a reputation of being haunted, and there was no one else around that would of done that. And i don't believe that that the rolls just rolled off either as it looked like someone just threw them from the back of the shelf to.

Because i saw a bag of rolls fly off a shelf some distance that had a gate on it with no explanation at my local Wegmans recently. It was in a part of the store where no one else goes to as me and my buddy were looking for two of my other friends and we were just kinda wondering around looking for them. Right before it happened i had a strange gut feeling that something weird was going to happen and shrew enough something did happen. The Wegmans Store doesn't have a reputation of being haunted, and there was no one else around that would of done that. And i don't believe that that the rolls just rolled off either as it looked like someone just threw them from the back of the shelf to.

C'mon - just show us already. Quit teasing. :su

stevemagegod, skeptics are gonna skept. Take note of whatever points of fact they bring up, and modify your experiments accordingly, but don't worry about anyone demanding you to show/prove anything before you're ready.

I'm not sure how this would affect the static electricity issue, but you can definitely rule out the wind/air movement issue by putting your experimental object in a sealed container...you could get a bell jar and seal the bottom edge with putty or "museum gel" or something. You can also get clear plastic containers meant for displaying signed sports equipment (balls, bats, pucks, etc) at the Container Store for not too much money.

• Like 1

Go to James Randi's site and look at some of the suggested ways to prove your power, execute one of those and then get back to us. Better yet, if you really have this special power, Randi will give you a million dollars so I'd approach this from that perspective. When you win Randi's million you can say told ya' so UM and I am sure we'd all be amazed and thrilled that this power exists but until then, sorry, just a common electrical attraction.

Question, has it been especially dry in your area since this power manifesed itself? If so that will lend even more credence to teh static electricity explanation.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any surveillance cams on you? Could you take a look at the tape?

For proof of one of the biggest discoveries in human history, I think they'd let you look at the tape.

If security won't - contact the CEO. Would be great publicity and I'm sure he/she'd help you access the tape?

Guys I'm sorry to say but this has already been proven. And, usually when the person that CAN prove is in midst of a normal society and not in some random desert, usually…..the Feds take em for tests and ppl never see em again. This is not a joke. So I still don't get it , why ask these dumb questions like : Can you prove it ? Where is the tape ? Ima tell you something….the only time i got proof of any kinda Sh!t of this nature i regretted it very much asking for it….so be careful what you wish for. And as Merc14 said, you have to be careful not to confuse these kinda "powers" with common static…..very possible for ppl who live in the USA, where the weather is extremely dry. Like i said before you should measure your Levels of Voltage, AMP, and all that ****…and if you have any voltage, negative or positive, or AMPs , try to control it….like ..think of raising it , think that you are already seeing a bigger number as if you were capable of seeing the future….think strong. IF it changes and more than once, you got something there….and you should exercise more. =)

Edited by TheRedMan
  • Like 1

Guys I'm sorry to say but this has already been proven. And, usually when the person that CAN prove is in midst of a normal society and not in some random desert, usually…..the Feds take em for tests and ppl never see em again. This is not a joke. So I still don't get it , why ask these dumb questions like : Can you prove it ? Where is the tape ? Ima tell you something….the only time i got proof of any kinda Sh!t of this nature i regretted it very much asking for it….so be careful what you wish for. And as Merc14 said, you have to be careful not to confuse these kinda "powers" with common static…..very possible for ppl who live in the USA, where the weather is extremely dry. Like i said before you should measure your Levels of Voltage, AMP, and all that ****…and if you have any voltage, negative or positive, or AMPs , try to control it….like ..think of raising it , think that you are already seeing a bigger number as if you were capable of seeing the future….think strong. IF it changes and more than once, you got something there….and you should exercise more. =)

Okay so who are the people in Melbourne, Australia that you can direct me to so I can see it in person?