Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Holy Crap i am performing Telekinesis

stevemagegod

I don't understand the hesitation to film the event. Is it that "people won't believe it's not faked"

Who cares. Produce a film(digital recording) so we can evaluate.

I don't understand the hesitation to film the event. Is it that "people won't believe it's not faked"

Who cares. Produce a film(digital recording) so we can evaluate.

\

Like they say, filming an event ends all hauntings, possessions, alien abductions and paranormal activity. It really is a miracle cure! :yes:

• Like 1

If you can use telekinetic ability that's fine.....and you really shouldn't care whether others believe you or not.

stevemagegod, skeptics are gonna skept.

That's because con artists are gonna con.

So many people who believe in psychic powers don't seem to either realise or accept that anything a genuine psychic says is something that a con artist will say as well. And con artists can fake plenty of things that psychics claim to be able to do too.

The only way to separate the genuine psychics from the con artists (and the honestly mistaken) is to listen to the advice of the skeptics on ways to present your skills in ways con artists are unable or unwilling to. If you're unwilling or unable to take this advice, then I think skeptics are entitled to draw an obvious conclusion.

• Like 1

If you can use telekinetic ability that's fine.....and you really shouldn't care whether others believe you or not.

Very open minded of you. So why do they post here and insist they can perform telekinesis for 4 pages yet refuse to post even the simplest video? Presumably they have a computer and it most likely has a webcam so turn the thing on and move a brick up an inclined surface. Or maybe they want attention.

Very open minded of you. So why do they post here and insist they can perform telekinesis for 4 pages yet refuse to post even the simplest video? Presumably they have a computer and it most likely has a webcam so turn the thing on and move a brick up an inclined surface. Or maybe they want attention.

It doesn't matter at all that you think that they want your attention, the point is that the only person they have to prove anything to is themselves. You on the other hand are entirely free to express your own skepticism. I would release that with indifference.

I would release that with indifference.

Huh? So why post here? If it doesn't matter what people think, why bother posting on this site? If I could move things with my mind I'd be looking for some way to use it, not posting here. He has a power never seen before in mankind's history and yet, all he does is move supermarket bags around. Wow, I'd be making things happen and sure as hell wouldn't be advertising that I have a seriously unique power.

Yeah, I am a bit skeptical but you aren't. In fact, you seem to believe just about anything that comes your way.

I don't know about telekinesis but I can talk to the dead

I talk to my children. I think they listen about as much...

• Like 1

Huh? So why post here? If it doesn't matter what people think, why bother posting on this site? If I could move things with my mind I'd be looking for some way to use it, not posting here. He has a power never seen before in mankind's history and yet, all he does is move supermarket bags around. Wow, I'd be making things happen and sure as hell wouldn't be advertising that I have a seriously unique power.

Yeah, I am a bit skeptical but you aren't. In fact, you seem to believe just about anything that comes your way.

Not necessarily, I don't believe you.

As long as they don't talk back, you're fine

For once K, you seem to find your real sense of humor.