Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

when et shows up

danielost

What will we do when et shows up and the are exactly like us. Will we extend the human handle to them or not.

I think that the et dscreaption are environmental suits.

Personally I think we will have to.

I think that before they make it offical that thtey are here. They will contact us via the internet.

• Like 1

What will we do when et shows up and the are exactly like us. Will we extend the human handle to them or not.

I think that before they make it offical that thtey are here. They will contact us via the internet.

Dude, if that were the case I personally think they're alreayd here ;). What if thousand and thousands of years ago they already integrated with us here? Especially if they were/are just like us. What if every single theory is wrong. They're here and they don't even know it XD

• Like 1

They would still have to officially intorduce themselves.

• Like 3

They will send us an email eh? "Hey Internet User, we are Aliens from outer space and we have picked YOU to get to know us better"?

WHAT?

If and when ET arrives they wont be slinking about in the shadows doing crafty contacts via the internet. They will just land where the hell they want I expect!! And that - after every developed nations radars have gone off big time, and after every - or lots, of amateur astronomers see them coming

And there is not a lot we can do about it

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

We kill them before they kill us.

Edited by EnderOTD

They would still have to officially intorduce themselves.

Hahahaha I like it! Touche'

I am assuming their already here. Iam assuming that they aren't really ets. I am assuming they vare the survivors of an earlier civilization.

I know a lot of assuming.

If they were going to take over, they may want to tell us to surrender.

• Like 1

No.

They will send us an email eh? "Hey Internet User, we are Aliens from outer space and we have picked YOU to get to know us better"?

just leave your bank details with us, and we will deposit §150,000 into your account as a good-will gesture, earthling.....

;-)

• Like 4

just leave your bank details with us, and we will deposit §150,000 into your account as a good-will gesture, earthling.....

;-)

Aliens are from Kenya now :alien::blink::alien: man I'm behind the curve lol

• Like 1

I am assuming their already here. Iam assuming that they aren't really ets. I am assuming they vare the survivors of an earlier civilization.

I know a lot of assuming.

If they were going to take over, they may want to tell us to surrender.

So what you're saying is that extra-terrestials are here who aren't extra-terrestrials but are humans who survived a previous civilisation (aren't we all descended from previous civilisations?) and even though they are humans from earth living on earth they wear environmental protection suits that make people think they are aliens from another planet?

I'm going to say.....

No. Just no.

Scary thought isn't it ? The scariest aliens aren't the maybe monsters or possible creatures but those that are perhaps exactly just like us ...

Worth a "Twilight Zone" episode on its own ... :tu:

~edit : elaboration

`

Edited by third_eye

The assertion that the aliens are already here needs some sort of substantiation.

The assertion that the aliens are already here needs some sort of substantiation.

well I do personally know a few weirdos who seem to be from another planet, would that count? :w00t:

• Like 1

When ET shows up, make sure you either know or are able to befriend a hoarder or a survivalist. In any mind-blowing, earth shaking (perhaps literal in this sense) the first reaction is to go loot something.

I suggest that when ET shows up, that we all have a looting party. And smirk at all the 'no guns' people begging for a weapon of their own.

Ha!

;)

When ET shows up, make sure you either know or are able to befriend a hoarder or a survivalist. In any mind-blowing, earth shaking (perhaps literal in this sense) the first reaction is to go loot something.

I suggest that when ET shows up, that we all have a looting party. And smirk at all the 'no guns' people begging for a weapon of their own.

Ha!

;)

Sad that people come to think like you think, pretty much without good sense, but the sad part is the selfishness and lack of compassion.

Sad that people come to think like you think, pretty much without good sense, but the sad part is the selfishness and lack of compassion.

Sad to see that you don't have a sense of humour, nor can determine what a tongue in cheek comment is. I did think that my emoticon of a smiley would have been an indicator of me poking a joke; however, it failed and I failed. Not only do I not have 'good sense' but I fail at having a sense of humour as well:/

Egads!

When will the aliens come, I wonder?!

Edited by Asadora
  • Like 1

sometimes Its not hard to believe the ETs have been assimilating the feline population already ...

602612_505533499507131_1621747715_n.jpg

and one wonders what they can do in the dark ... :o

`

Edited by third_eye
  • Like 3

Sorry about that but hang around and you will see people saying thing like that in full seriousness.