Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO sightings will rise as drones use rises

Clarakore

Thousands of people at a protest in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Tuesday spotted a mysterious bright light dart and zig-zag across the sky.

A video (above) posted on YouTube the next day shows the small glowing ball moving quickly through the clouds. Onlookers pointed and shouted, excited that what they were looking at was a UFO.

But it wasn't unidentified for long. Another video, also posted on YouTube (below) shows video footage from the flying object's perspective.

That mysterious thing in the sky was a drone with a camera attached, piloted remotely by Sao Paulo news station Folha TV.

Experts in the UFO field -- skeptics and extraterrestrial seekers alike -- agree that sightings are going to skyrocket as drone technology becomes cheaper and more accessible. That isn't necessarily a problem, but many people see any unexplained object in the sky as extraterrestrial, which can lead to fear and general hysteria.

*snip*

Indeed, in 2011, a crowd of 25,000 protesters in Moscow watched a quad-rotor UFO hover overhead throughout the day. The sight caused mass confusion, OpenMinds TV reported at the time, but it was later revealed to be a local TV station's drone.

*snip*

Brazilian UFO Caused By Drone; Unmanned Aircraft Causing Rise In UFO Sightings (VIDEO)

Edited by The world needs you

A bit sounds like, the PTB in their exo-political affairs have come to a point where ET demanded more presence so they had to make up a story in advance to explain future sightings away already. For all we know allowing the whole drone program to take place may be part of it. The possibilities are endless, aren't they?

Not dissimilar to how the rise in "triangle UFO sightings" in the American Southwest occurred simultaneously with the testing of the F117 and B2 aircraft programs.

• Like 3

A bit sounds like, the PTB in their exo-political affairs have come to a point where ET demanded more presence so they had to make up a story in advance to explain future sightings away already. For all we know allowing the whole drone program to take place may be part of it. The possibilities are endless, aren't they?

Yes, if you're unencumbered by facts, the wild conjecture you can imagine is indeed endless.
  • Like 1

The difference is, you can't shoot down a real UFO with a rifle, lol.

Yeah.... just as much as the sightings of Flying Spaghetti Monsters will increase.

Where can I take a bet?

Possibly at first but I think people will start make the difference after a while. Right now, most Drones have long wings and ressemble more a plane than a flying saucer. The difference is easily made. Also, a drone do not act strangely in the sky defying the laws of physics.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 1

Which perfectly illustrate how some people will cling on to the flimsiest of excuses to shout ALIEN.

Possibly at first but I think people will start make the difference after a while. Right now, most Drones have long wings and ressemble more a plane than a flying saucer. The difference is easily made. Also, a drone do not act strangely in the sky defying the laws of physics.

drone.jpg

These VTOL capable drones are going to give the ET crowd a hey day once they become more common place.

Edited by EnderOTD

I have never understood the concept that a UFO is an ALIEN craft. There is no way an alien craft can enter our skies. Countless thousands of LIGHT YEARS say so. Angi

There is no way an alien craft can enter our skies. Countless thousands of LIGHT YEARS say so. Angi

That's a bold statement to make.

That's a bold statement to make.

Agreed, esp. when you consider how long the universe has been around.

Interesting, but how can you assure me that everyone who has a UFO sighting is aware of the limits of the laws of physics? Not to mention the distance that's usually involved in sightings.

drone.jpg

These VTOL capable drones are going to give the ET crowd a hey day once they become more common place.

We had one of these hover over our campsite a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty disturbing. Went and found out the campers that were using it. High def cameras that they could watch in real time with a pair of glasses. A lot of other campers were disturbed by this too, as cool as it was.

• Like 1

But then again, some drones dont have wings and can hover stationary

mmw-drone-111611.jpg

3.11.13-drone-gphx.jpg

120124091543-fl-police-flying-drone-00014604-story-top.jpg

spycamPA2105_468x463.jpg

http://www.dailymail...V-festival.html

http://www.psmag.com...e-drones-37837/

http://www.ktvb.com/...-201437461.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micro_air_vehicle

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

We had one of these hover over our campsite a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty disturbing. Went and found out the campers that were using it. High def cameras that they could watch in real time with a pair of glasses. A lot of other campers were disturbed by this too, as cool as it was.

Indeed quite cool and wouldn't mind owning one myself just for the novelty involved, but yes very creepy indeed. Privacy is quickly taking a back seat to security. I'm thankful I don't live in a city like London with CCTV monitoring every street corner, occasionally peering into windows for a quick glimpse.

I have never understood the concept that a UFO is an ALIEN craft. There is no way an alien craft can enter our skies. Countless thousands of LIGHT YEARS say so. Angi

Never say never, someone once said no craft heavier than air could ever fly ;)

So true "Paxus" and to add to that Just remember "TO Serv Man"

Run for the Hill`s If they Land next to you and theres No Stop-n-Go close by! :passifier:

• 2 weeks later...

Well of course!

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

Not Military Drone.

Not Flying Saucer.

Not Space Craft.

Not a picture of a bird thats just blurred.

And so on.

I understand what you are saying, but don't be so quick to dismiss it. If you read about the Anunaki & the Sumerian text, there were aircraft & whatnot well over 1,000 years ago that were almost, if not exactly, technologically equal to our current level of development. If they were that advanced back then, imagine what they would be capable of now! If the statements by historians, scientists and such are true, light travel is entirely possible in the present day. Just my opinion, mind.

• Like 1

Well of course!

UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object.

Huh?