Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

something strange in a car

deadset84

Last night as I drive home from work I saw something I cant explain and I want to know if anyine can idea what I saw. I small blue car passed me as it passed through a red light. from behind I saw grey head so I thiughtbit was an elderly man who forgot to stop as the lights changed I speed up to beside the car to look at who was driving and what I saw gave me the greatest fright ever. the face was a white skjn was a white Grey colour, no hair long beak like nose and large black circle eyes. cant remember if there was a visable mouth. as I looked toward the car its face snapped toward my direction for a second then straight forward again. in the fright I sped up and passed the car. the last I saw was the car indicating to turn down a street that has a gas station on one side and a cemetery on the other. the people I have told (including my wife) think it was a mask, even suggesting it was going to rob the gas station, but I dont believe this. what I saw didnt seem natural bit the thing that cinfuses me the most is if it was a paranormal creature what on earth is it doing driving a car??? does this creature sound familiar to anybody?

Paranormal creatures don't need cars and/or their cars don't need gas.

• Like 1

Sounds like he was wearing a mask and don't forget this was at night, could be a teenager dressed up and about to rob the gas station

Last night as I drive home from work I saw something I cant explain and I want to know if anyine can idea what I saw. I small blue car passed me as it passed through a red light. from behind I saw grey head so I thiughtbit was an elderly man who forgot to stop as the lights changed I speed up to beside the car to look at who was driving and what I saw gave me the greatest fright ever. the face was a white skjn was a white Grey colour, no hair long beak like nose and large black circle eyes. cant remember if there was a visable mouth. as I looked toward the car its face snapped toward my direction for a second then straight forward again. in the fright I sped up and passed the car. the last I saw was the car indicating to turn down a street that has a gas station on one side and a cemetery on the other. the people I have told (including my wife) think it was a mask, even suggesting it was going to rob the gas station, but I dont believe this. what I saw didnt seem natural bit the thing that cinfuses me the most is if it was a paranormal creature what on earth is it doing driving a car??? does this creature sound familiar to anybody?

It couldn't be a "paranormal creature" because in the event of a car crash, which sounded possible due to the erratic driving, the evidence for their existence would be revealed. It's most certainly someone in a mask but thanks for sharing.

Someone going to a fancy dress party, or coming back from one slightly drunk!

Ask my friend Bobby here, he will tell you there are some weird sights out there:

funny-monkey-is-driving-the-car-Copy.jpg

• Like 1

Going over the speed limit to catch someone is just as bad as not stopping at a red light.

Regardless of how paranormal you think it might be.

Edited by Skeptic Chicken

yeah I have to agree with the mask idea. like you said it had large black eye these were probably where s/he was looking out of.

thanks for the feedback. I know it doesnt make sense but I still believe what I saw wasnt human butbi guess we will never know now. @ skeptic chicken I never saidni broke the sped limit the car was coasting along at a slower speed which is one thing that made me think older driver. the whole situation was just so unusual.

• Like 1

To be honest: my wife and me do occasionaly drive around in the night wearing all sorts of funny costumes when we're bored...

so to me somebody with a mask is the most likely explanation...

are you a regular customer to that said gas station? go ask them if they saw somebody stopping by that night, wearing a mask. Or if they were robbed recently. Or if they sell alien space car fuel... ;)

Apparently it disabled your spellcheck as well.

thanks for the feedback. I know it doesnt make sense but I still believe what I saw wasnt human butbi guess we will never know now. @ skeptic chicken I never saidni broke the sped limit the car was coasting along at a slower speed which is one thing that made me think older driver. the whole situation was just so unusual.

Nowhere in your OP did you ever say it was moving slowly. And the fact that you said "as the lights changed I speed up to beside the car" only gave me reason to think you were breaking the speed limit.