Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CE7 in the 5th Dimension

issues

Close Encounter 7 = sex with an alien entity

5th Dimension = Lucid Dream State

On 22/06/13 I physically felt my bed covers being withdrawn.I was then aware of an insectoid entity resembling a 6 foot tall Praying Mantis but warm blooded informing me that sex was to be initiated.I felt the weight of some(body)thing enter my bed & embrace me.After a few seconds of this I woke & looked around to see I was alone.I then got out of bed & walked around for about 5 minutes before returning.However once I was asleep again the encounter continued,like hitting a pause button on a movie then play again.

Although I am treating this encounter as a Lucid Dream I am interested as to how it continued immediately after I returned to sleep from the same point I left.

I am aware of Succubi however they are usually human women & not an ET that isn't widely recognised such as Greys or Nordics.

Close Encounter 7 = sex with an alien entity

5th Dimension = Lucid Dream State

On 22/06/13 I physically felt my bed covers being withdrawn.I was then aware of an insectoid entity resembling a 6 foot tall Praying Mantis but warm blooded informing me that sex was to be initiated.I felt the weight of some(body)thing enter my bed & embrace me.After a few seconds of this I woke & looked around to see I was alone.I then got out of bed & walked around for about 5 minutes before returning.However once I was asleep again the encounter continued,like hitting a pause button on a movie then play again.

Although I am treating this encounter as a Lucid Dream I am interested as to how it continued immediately after I returned to sleep from the same point I left.

I am aware of Succubi however they are usually human women & not an ET that isn't widely recognised such as Greys or Nordics.

You are experiencing a pretty classic altered state experience . The real question is how you felt about it?

• Like 1

I feel comfortable enough to put it out there on this forum.Always had an open mind to alternate explanations/realities.

Never had a Lucid Dream continue like that before.Maybe it was part of an awakening of subconscious,I don't know.

the 'whole' expereince could have been the lucid dream? are you sure you were really - Awake??

• Like 1

Yes I was awake because I walked outside to the toilet after putting on my ugg boots & checking out the Super Moon.

25+ years ago during my obe I looked back to see myself asleep in bed.That scared me into waking as I thought I had died.When I woke & realised what had happened I was upset that I looked back.

• Like 1

I feel comfortable enough to put it out there on this forum.Always had an open mind to alternate explanations/realities.

Never had a Lucid Dream continue like that before.Maybe it was part of an awakening of subconscious,I don't know.

Possibly, have you tried to cultivate your altered states of conciousness? Sex is an act of unity. In altered states of conciousness this has a greater context than simply mateing or engaging in a pleasurable act though union can be quit pleasurable. It comes down to how you inturpret or think about sex, and you process this event. Did you feel united with this being? Did you feel violated? What were your thoughts during if you can remember?

• Like 1

The super moon adds an element of romance.

Hopefully it was not interpreted as violation but if so then strike out my comment please.

Ugg boots in the summer?

defo no-no

q:

Possibly, have you tried to cultivate your altered states of conciousness? Sex is an act of unity. In altered states of conciousness this has a greater context than simply mateing or engaging in a pleasurable act though union can be quit pleasurable. It comes down to how you inturpret or think about sex, and you process this event. Did you feel united with this being? Did you feel violated? What were your thoughts during if you can remember?

All good no feelings of violation.Just a weird interaction, totally unexpected.

The super moon adds an element of romance.

Hopefully it was not interpreted as violation but if so then strike out my comment please.

Ugg boots in the summer?

:clap:

defo no-no

q:

Ha ha for the ugg boots in summer.Gets down around 3 degrees C lately at night. I'm down in Australia.

• Like 1

All good no feelings of violation.Just a weird interaction, totally unexpected.

Nice. Well try not to view the incident as sex. It it were an entity rather than a psychological construct, it may just have been trying to communicate the only way it new how and that is through union. Our minds simply cannot fathom union of beings that is not sexuality because that is how we experience the world.

As a psychological construct... Well I'm not a psychologist, but Frued might say you have a desire to to bring a powerful dominance into your life. Possably as the result of haveing a weak or missing father figure while Jung ( his student) who latter criticized his fixation on sexuality might say you encountered an archetypical figure in which you successfully merged with. A very healthy thing in jungs eyes.

Anyway, I think you encounterd an interesting visitor, but who knows. the sex I have had in altered states of conciousness has almost always been a humanoid figure. One had alien like qualities but I did not mind. :D

Edited by Seeker79