Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man believes he found fossilized Bigfoot head

Still Waters

OGDEN — “I found a fossilized Bigfoot skull.”

A journalist can go his or her entire life waiting to hear those six magic words. And yet, on a recent weekday afternoon, that very thing happened.

http://www.standard....ed-bigfoot-head

Todd May talks bigfoot? Todd May talks bigfool!

Its a ROCK.

• Like 2

Its a ROCK.

Lol I agree

Its a ROCK.

Tom Hanks spoke to "Wilson"...

Tom Hanks spoke to "Wilson"...

He would be better off speaking to Brooks B. Britt.

• Like 1

He's seen non-fossilized, live skulls attached to hairy bodies but yet he brings in a rock.

• Like 2

jye8.jpg
  • Like 7

im always one to think with an open mind, but it shocks me to the bone that(this might be an exageration) we have cameras that can take a picture of a grain of sand at 50 feet crystal clear, but something the size of stood up volvo is always so blurry? and a skull? just a random skull? something that big and that searched for would have turned up by now im sorry i used to be a believer but now i chose to be realistic

• Like 3

I can't get the video to load, but the picture makes me wonder what is wrong with people?

Granted, I'm no expert on fossils or the process of fossilization, however I do know a couple things about them and one of those things is that soft tissue doesn't fossilize. It can leave an impression in the surrounding rock......that's how we've managed to learn what dinosaurs' skin looks like, but the skin itself simple rotted away.

A simple x-ray will answer the question if it's a real skull or not.........and why did he wait six weeks before bringing it to the local paper to show them?

• Like 2

I love good bigfoot evidence, but that rock is just silly. Not even Moneymaker, or Biscardi, would support this guy.

• Like 1

i always wonder if these people have no friends or loved ones telling them: "Todd, i know, you have the Indiana Jones hat, you like bigfoot'n'all....but seriously, that's a lump of rock! don't go to the Press! this'll be an embarrass-o-rama!"

This has to be a joke. Either that or he is putting this out there to draw in some true believers so he can embarrass the hell out of them later on with a "See, they'll believe anything, even that an old rock is a bigfoot head."

There must be to this, because Rex Gilroy found one too.

I would post the photo but I don't want to get sued, so here's a link:

http://bigfootwanted...australian.html

Great minds and all that. First thing I thought of too. Hillarious, I hasve one of these "fossilised" skulls in my backyard, I'll take a pic when I get a chance and upload it, the guy surely cannot be serious. I expected a link to Pravda to be honest. Stil, the claimaint does have some words of wisdom to share.

Still, Todd May is undeterred. He believes that many people have “tunnel vision” when it comes to discoveries like this.

“I think people need to be more aware, open their eyes and be more aware of what’s around us,” he said. “Because I think there’s a lot of ancient (things), and fossils and different things, around us that if people would just kind of open their eyes to they’d see that we walk past them every day.”

Shame he does not take his own advice and has to resort to imagination.

• Like 1

I love good bigfoot evidence, but that rock is just silly. Not even Moneymaker, or Biscardi, would support this guy.

And that is saying something.

I'm just going to be blunt. That looks like a rock.

Unimpressed with "evidence" of Bigfoot once again.

Does he remind anyone of Jack Hanna? His clothes, hat, age, face, gray hair, and voice.

https://encrypted-tb...OOAyqzDolC4bJrA

Hey QC,

Yes, not far from where I live, and just a few miles from where I work. Been to the hot springs, sounds like BF is pervert, and is peeping at all the naked people.

Great minds and all that. First thing I thought of too. Hillarious, I hasve one of these "fossilised" skulls in my backyard, I'll take a pic when I get a chance and upload it, the guy surely cannot be serious. I expected a link to Pravda to be honest. Stil, the claimaint does have some words of wisdom to share.

Still, Todd May is undeterred. He believes that many people have “tunnel vision” when it comes to discoveries like this.

“I think people need to be more aware, open their eyes and be more aware of what’s around us,” he said. “Because I think there’s a lot of ancient (things), and fossils and different things, around us that if people would just kind of open their eyes to they’d see that we walk past them every day.”

Shame he does not take his own advice and has to resort to imagination.

This is a fine example of a grown man with an over active imagination and lack of critical thinking skills. I would love to see his fossil collection, it would probably be a great abstract thought exercise.

• Like 1

Hey QC,

Yes, not far from where I live, and just a few miles from where I work. Been to the hot springs, sounds like BF is pervert, and is peeping at all the naked people.

bolding mine

That would be him all right!!! Sounds like someone knocked his block off for it too!

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1