Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it possible to get a reading?

ag55

Hello,

I would be very grateful if I could get a reading on my love life. I am very confused right now and seem to be having a lot of issues concerning it.

Thank you for your time! :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ag55

• wanisika

• didymusclairvoyant

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I would be very grateful if I could get a reading on my love life. I am very confused right now and seem to be having a lot of issues concerning it.

Dear ag55,

It could be that your ideas about relationship are based on fairy tale endings. Try to take some time to focus on all you do have now instead of bemoaning that you'll never have "happily ever after". For now, you withdraw from an emotional situation. It could be that you take your time to contemplate your emotions. Or, you find yourself tried of a situation due to the lack of the emotional resources to proceed. Be sure that you do not engage in the state of apathy that you don't see any emotional chances available to you. If you take time to contemplate your situation, try to pay attention to your dreams and subtle signs around you as they are messages for you from your Higher Self, Spirit Guides, or Angels.

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Hello,

First thing that came up for me was the Ten of Swords which was defining itself as feeling like a victim, offense was the next word I got followed by seeing no responsibility for. Making little go a long way is what I also saw.

First thing that came up for me was the Ten of Swords which was defining itself as feeling like a victim, offense was the next word I got followed by seeing no responsibility for. Making little go a long way is what I also saw.

I'm not quite sure on this, but I will think about it and try and figure out what it means!

Thanks