Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How things started with me

scots_nomad

As this is my first ever post I guess I should start by saying 'Hi' to everyone

A few years ago I was working as an expat contracts manager in Vietnam for a German multi-national engineering company on a multi-billion dollar power station project, however, having become completely disillusioned and disgusted by the behaviour of my company and our client on that project in the wake of a fatal accident on the site, myself and one of my close friends decided that we would leave the construction industry behind and instead open a bar together somewhere in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) when our assignments were completed.

After completing our assignments we set about investigating the process and looking around for suitable premises (as well as taking a bit of a well-earned breather!), however after spending most of the first month or so just lazing around a swimming pool and twiddling my thumbs I decided that I would use some of the spare time that I found on my hands seeing if I could write a book.

Having spent most of the previous twelve years working on various power projects throughout the world, and with the experiences of the Vietnam project fresh in my mind, I felt that I had at least a basic skeleton for a story, and I certainly had no shortage of bizarre characters around me both at work and in my personal life in Vietnam to fill a book ten times over, but the one thing that was missing was a 'big ending'.

As I idled my way along with that project - which was always supposed to be little more than a time filling hobby - I began to notice more and more 'coincidences', both in my day-to-day life and in my reflections on my past. At first I just put that down to the fact that I was thinking about 'everything' more than I ever had done before and the fact that I was paying far more attention to what was going on around me than I ever had before, but it didn't take me very long to realise that the 'coincidences' that I was noticing seemed to go WAY beyond anything that could be dismissed so easily - And I say that as a previously 'devote agnostic' with no religious faith, a healthy skepticism of all things psychic, and what most people would describe as a 'gifted' scientific/mathematical/logical brain with a high IQ!

As the days went on I noticed that rather than diminishing, as I had expected them to once I had decided to set my logical brain on the lookout for an explanation for those coincidences, the coincidences seemed to get more and more frequent AND more and more bizarre and extreme. As someone who had studied ‘Probability and Statistical Significance Testing’ as part of my tertiary education I struggled more each day to find any kind of logical explanation for the events which I was experiencing almost constantly with my own eyes and my own ears.

Within weeks I had reached the stage where what had started as a curious observation began to worry me quite a bit - Could I possibly be heading down the same road John Nash (The guy played by Russell Crowe in 'A Beautiful Mind')? I wasn’t sure, but it was certainly beginning to feel that way! I longed for the strange phenomena to go away and let me get my focus back on opening the bar, but rather than going away, it continued to get escalate, crossing over from the bizarrely improbable to the downright impossible!

I couldn't begin to list the number of bizarrely improbable things that happened here, but I will give you a taste of one (of the many) impossible things that happened to me:

At that time I was preparing to pack up my belongings from my 'company provided' house, as I intended to head back to my home in Scotland for a holiday before returning to Vietnam to pursue the bar idea. One morning I was packing away the CDs from my living room (about two or three hundred or so of them), but rather than just packing them into a box as I would normally do when moving house, I had decided to take time to organise and pack them properly for once. I was taking my time and listening to music whilst deciding how best to organise that part of my CD collection - there were at least another hundred CDs around various parts of my three bedroom, three storey house, but I planned to collect them together later and fit them in to their appropriate places once I had decided how best to organise the ones from the living room.

Anyway, before starting on what I expected to be a fairly easy, relaxing and enjoyable task, I decided to make myself a cup of coffee, however I noticed that I had run out of milk, which meant that I had to nip along to my local shop to buy some more. The shop was only a hundred yards or so from my house so I was gone for only a few minutes, but when I returned I found that all of the CDs from every room of my house had been gathered together in my livingroom and laid out in a perfectly formed, stunningly geometrical pattern on my floor!

The pattern was a six armed spiral shape. The curve of each arm was identical, even though formed out of square boxes which over lapped each other, and each arm of the spiral was perfectly equidistant from its neighbours, however what was particularly striking and impressive was the fact that each arm was also colour coded - one red, one yellow, one green, one blue, one black and one white, with each of those arms looking like a single-coloured spectrum, with the darkest shaded CD covers to the centre of the spiral gradually fading out to the lighter shaded covers at the tips of the arms!

The pattern was stunning - so intricate and yet so imposing, so mathematical and yet so beautiful, so organic and yet so precisely formed! I would have been extremely proud to have been able to have created such an impressive arrangement myself, but the truth is that even if I had been artistically minded enough to have imagined such a thing in the first place I would guess that it would probably have taken me at least a week to achieve anything like that level of visual and mathematical perfection…And yet ‘something’ had been able to gather all my CDs from all over the house and lay them out so creatively and so precisely on my sitting room floor all within just a few minutes!

That event really freaked me out quite a bit! I had sort of got used to bizarre and even 'impossible' things happening around me, but this had happened IN MY HOUSE, and whatever had done it was obviously WAY more 'able' than I could even imagine! I suppose that if I believed in poltergeists or things of that nature, then that would have been my best explanation of what was happening to me, but I was still sure that this was something 'mathematical and logical', something that could be explained somehow, so I steeled myself to stick around and try to work out what the hell was going on!

The following day, with my spiral shape still intact on the floor - I wasn't going to move it until I could understand it! - I continued with my packing chores, playing some CDs in the background, having removed them from the spiral with great care and ensuring that they were returned exactly as I had found them once played, but then a CD started to jump. I took it off and played another, but after a while that one also started to jump. My first thought was, "Oh no, not my CD player too!", as one of the 'coincidences' that I had been living with for the previous few weeks had been that all kinds of electrical and electronic devices had started to selectively go haywire around me!

I chose another CD but that one started skipping too but then for some reason it crossed my mind that maybe I should actually be trying to listening to what words the CDs were playing as they skipped around, as I had noticed that the CDs weren't simply skipping across from beginning to end, but were instead jumping both forward and backward, playing a line from one song, a few words from another, a couple of words from another, and so on. I decided to let the skipping CD play and I tried to make out what, if anything, it/they/whatever was saying, however the frequent changes in tempo, volume and background noise made it impossible for me to keep up with the frequent jumps.

Frustrated at being unable to follow the words that were playing, I shouted out (to no one in particular),

"Oh for **** sake slow down!"

Much to my complete astonishment the CD slowed down immediately! It slowed way down - far slower even than if you were to play an old 45rpm vinyl single at 33 rpm. That really freaked me out! Not only were ‘they’ in my house – whoever or whatever ‘they were - but they could apparently both hear me and understand me!

I thought for a couple of seconds, as I really didn't know what to do next, but then my frustration took over again and I shouted out,

"Look! If you want to talk then let's talk, but for **** sake stop messing around with my head like this!".

The CD stopped playing immediately and then a voice from nowhere and from everywhere around me said in a very calm, very monotonic voice,

"OK, let's talk...But it would be easier if you would step outside into your garden."

What happened next is a very long story but to summarise it very briefly, for the next three weeks or so I had many long, open, informative, two way conversations with 'the intelligence' that had contacted me. We discussed how, why, who, and every other question that I could think of asking, and all I can say here is that I got very sensible, logical, scientific answers to every question I could think of asking, as well as many answers to questions that I would never even have thought of asking.

During those three weeks we also spent a lot of time while they taught me 'other forms of communication' that we could use when it wasn't convenient to talk so openly including methods that most people would call 'telepathy', methods involving 'signs' that I would recognise but that most others would overlook, messages sent in dreams, and a whole lot more besides.

Despite any impression you may have formed from the foregoing, I make no claim to be psychic nor to have any kind of paranormal powers or ‘special’ skills. I am just an ordinary guy whose life was changed forever by a series or extraordinary events.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

Hi, and welcome to UM :st scots_nomad.

I'm just wondering why 'they' didn't talk to you in the first place, rather than bothering with the CD spiral/CD jumping thing?

something like this happend to be years ago, was very intense, i feel like im more prone to other for paranormal experiences, almost like i was either targeted or chosen, i dont consider my self anything special either, my experience was a bit more visual but in the sense very similar to this

• Like 1

Hi, and welcome to UM :st scots_nomad.

I'm just wondering why 'they' didn't talk to you in the first place, rather than bothering with the CD spiral/CD jumping thing?

Hi Ouija ouija :st (or can I call you Ouija for short? :yes: Actually when I spoke to them I was more interested in why they spoke to me at all rather than why they didnt speak earlier but the answer they gave to my question probably answers yours too:

When I asked them for the very first time why they were speaking to me they said something like,

“Because you were still paying enough attention and because your mind was still open enough to hear us. You hadn’t already decided that you, or anyone else, already had all the answers but you also hadn’t decided that there wasn’t an answer, and you had enough faith in yourself to believe that if there was an answer out there you could be capable of understanding it.”

”Yeah maybe, but there must be loads of other people out there like that, so why me?”

“It was you that invited us to talk, we just answered your call.”

“Yeah, but I only did that once you made it absolutely obvious you were there and that you could hear me!”

“Exactly! It wasn’t the just fact that you called out to us, coz we hear your people calling out to us all the time, whether they believe we are here or not, it was when you called out to us that made the difference. You are the first person who has ever called out to us and actually expected a reply based on a logical process of elimination. If you had called out to us yesterday or at any time during the last few weeks we would have to have ignored you, because we would have known that you were just guessing. Similarly, if you hadn’t called out today we would maybe have given you one or two more chances because you were so close, but if you hadn’t called out by then then we would have had to give up on you and go try to find someone else to talk to, because you would have shown that you weren’t ready to face the truth. As it was though, you called out at EXACTLY the right time. You had ruled out every other possibility of what could be happening to you and worked out that we MUST be here. Logic like that can’t go unanswered as far as we are concerned.”

“OK, I can kind of see that in a way, but I still only found you because you started picking on me a few weeks ago, so why me?”

”We try to contact all of your people all of the time, but there are strict rules about how we can go about that.”

”Rules? Whose rules?”

“Ours! We can only bring people towards us one step at a time – like a paper trail. Your people have got to find each piece of the trail before we can put down the next. Some people start off on the trail but soon get lost, others lose interest and start to look for other things, but most never really get started. You managed to find all the stepping stones – even the real difficult slippy ones nearest the end.”

(That’s not exactly verbatim but it’s a fairly close version)

To be honest with you Ouija, before all this started with me I was a COMPLETE skeptic about EVERYTHING! I believed in logic and science and nothing else. I am not at all religious or superstitious and thought that anyone who claimed to have a paranormal experience was either mistaken or lying so if they had just talked to me without the slow gradual build up (which actually spread over weeks, getting stranger and stranger by the day) I would probably have checked myself in to the nearest hospital straight away for a check up :-)

Hope that sheds some light on your query, and thanks for taking the time to reply.

• Like 1

also occured in my dreams frequently, atleast 3 times a week id have a recurring dream from these entities

Thanks for your detailed reply. It's very difficult when people bring their stories here, stories that are so different from most people's experiences. It would be so easy to reject them out of hand, but at the same time, if one keeps an open mind about it it's still not really possible to have a discussion if there's no way of proving it's true.

• Like 1

Thanks for your detailed reply. It's very difficult when people bring their stories here, stories that are so different from most people's experiences. It would be so easy to reject them out of hand, but at the same time, if one keeps an open mind about it it's still not really possible to have a discussion if there's no way of proving it's true.

nicley put ouija, and true, im with you scott i believe you 100%

Very interesting. Did they follow you to Scotland or did they stay attached to one locale? I may be jumping aheadin your narrative. If so, forgive me.I

• Like 1

Wow, that is interesting. Any more about what they said?

Delores Cannon's THE CONVOLUTED UNIVERSE series of books is just about like this, only it comes from many hypnotized people to Cannon. You might look into her books on this.

Also SETH SPEAKS is very, very much like this as well, using Jane Roberts. To me, a classic metaphysical book.

Edited by regeneratia

nicley put ouija, and true, im with you scott i believe you 100%

Hi again Ouija and Hi Kannin!

Thanks for your vote of confidence Kannin but to be honest I think more like Ouija on this subject – Like I said before I spent my whole life as a sceptic so I can’t and don’t blame anyone for being sceptical about it. So far I have only told the tiniest bit of my story here but the whole story is so ‘intricately woven’ and ‘clever’ that if I had made it up myself I would be proud to admit it (And the recent part of my life would have been sooo much easier!). The fact is that no one here knows me or knows anything about me so it is really no skin off my nose whether people believe my story is true or think I am smart enough and imaginative enough to have made it up so don’t worry if you find it too hard to be believed – I won’t feel insulted.

Obviously I cannot prove any of the parts of the story that I have discussed so far (A couple of my friends did see the spiral pattern made from CDs on my floor but for all they know I could have spent a few days doing that myself, so even if I could show you a photo of it it really wouldn’t prove anything ‘paranormal’) but there are quite a few things that I can prove absolutely which sceptics would find VERY difficult to explain.

I will try to give an example but I don’t know if I can summarise enough of this bit of the story to fit into a single post here but I’ll try:

The day after our first conversation I was in my house watching something on TV and chatting with them at the same time when suddenly out of the blue they said,

‘Explain to them that that is how information escapes’

"Explain to WHO that WHAT is how WHAT information escapes from WHERE?" I asked, totally confused by their statement.

I was eating an ‘ice pole’ (that’s what we call them in Scotland but not sure what they are called in the USA…maybe a popsicle? Basically it is frozen juice, not on a stick but instead sealed inside a long flexible plastic tube). The one I was eating was shaped like a long helix which had a short plastic tube shaped like a drinking straw at the end which you had to snip open to eat the contents. To force the ice out of the straw I had the spiral shaped ice-pole twisted around itself in the middle a few times and as I had already eaten some of it I had to fold the ice-pole back on itself to force the remaining ice through the narrow tube at the end – Anyway ‘they’ told me that the way I was eating the ice-pole what what they were referring to.

I was still totally confused about what they were talking about so I again asked,

"OK but I still don’t know what you mean! Explain to WHO that WHAT is how WHAT information escapes from WHERE?"

"Just remember the answer for now, you will understand better when you hear the question."

"What question?"

"You will know it when you hear it."

A day or two later I was chatting to them again while relaxing in my garden in Saigon laying on my sun-lounger and watching spirals of smoke drifting upwards from my cigarette. I noticed how the vortices of smoke of differing densities which escaped from either end of the cigarette twisted around each other, with one vortex apparently exerting a strangle hold on the other and then at one point where a kink formed in the intertwined vortices I noticed a small jet of smoke being projected downwards in completely the opposite direction from the rest of the smoke when I had a moment of inspiration,

"THAT'S what you meant when you were talking about information escaping, isn't it?"

‘They’ confirmed that I was right, so I continued with my hunch,

"It's something to do with black holes or something like that, isn't it?"

"How did you work that out?" they asked,

"I don’t know really, but I recognised that what I was looking at was basically an animated version of the ‘still shot’ I was looking at when you first mentioned it, and black holes were the only thing I could imagine with a shape that complicated."

"Well you're right. It is about black holes."

"So what information are you talking about? I still have absolutely no idea what you mean by that."

"You will understand when you hear the question."

"Hear it from who?"

"You will recognise it when you hear it, and then you will be able to explain."

Two or three weeks later I was in Kuala Lumpur (I was ultimately heading back to Scotland for a few weeks but decided to stop off in KL – where I used to live and where I still have many friends – for a bit of a rest and to help me get my head around what had been going on for the previous weeks. I was having breakfast in the executive dining room of The Shangri La Hotel eating breakfast and watching the news in CNN when they suddenly announced they were interrupting the program to go live to a press conference called by Steven Hawking who wanted to make an official announcement. I am summarising and paraphrasing but basically Professor Hawking said ‘In my book ‘A Brief History Of Time I stated categorically that it was impossible for any matter or indeed any information of any kind to escape from a black hole. Although this has generally been taken to be true a number of my colleagues within the scientific community have refuted my statement. A number of years ago I made a bet with one of my close colleagues over this issue – If I was proven right he would buy me a book about baseball and if he was right I would buy him a book about cricket – Well I have called this press conference today to announce that I am now willing to concede this bet and to hand over my book to my friend and colleague Professor ‘Suchandsuch’ even though it is still not known how information does escape from Black holes’

I knew right away that I had finally ‘heard the question’, but I had no idea what to do with it!

About a year later I managed to find an email address for Prof. Hawking on the internet and I sent him an email explaining the explanation I had been given – albeit that I only told him that ‘a friend’ had told me rather than going into the details of who that friend was and how we came to be talking! (You may ask why it took me so long, but there were many reasons – the main one being that I was still getting my head around things and still wasn’t sure if I was ready to share my story with anyone!)

I sent that email to Steven Hawking on 28th June 2005 (the anniversary of when my friends told me!) as this ‘time stamp from my Yahoo mail system can confirm:

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 10:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: Life, The Universe and Everything- URGENT

To: S.W.Hawking@ damtp.cam.ac.uk

I never received any reply or even acknowledgement from Steven Hawking but I never really expected one – The main reason for sending the email was that I knew that someday he, or someone else would work out how ‘stuff’ does escape from a black hole and I wanted to be able to prove absolutely that I had known first (What more reputable witness could I possibly have than Steven Hawking?)

I had to wait another few years before the scientific community finally did find the answer for themselves (actually ‘my friends’ explained two completely different ways that information can escape and they had found one of them – the other remains undiscovered to date!). On 22nd August 2008, more than 3 years after my mail to Steven Hawking on the subject, the BBC World News website carried the following story:

"Black hole star mystery 'solved'

Astronomers have shed light on how stars can form around a massive black hole, defying conventional wisdom.

Scientists have long puzzled over how stars develop in so extreme conditions.

Molecular clouds - the normal birth places of stars - would be ripped apart by the immense gravity, a team explains in Science magazine. But the researchers say that stars can form from elliptical discs - the relics of giant gas clouds torn apart by encounters with black holes.

They made the discovery after developing computer simulations of giant gas clouds being sucked into black holes like water spiraling down a plughole.

"These simulations show that young stars can form in the neighbourhood of supermassive black holes as long as there is a reasonable supply of massive clouds of gas from further out in the galaxy," said co-author Ian Bonnell from St Andrews University , UK . …

The simulations, performed on a supercomputer - and taking over a year of computing time - followed the evolution of two separate giant gas clouds up to 100,000 times the mass of the Sun, as they fell towards the supermassive black hole.

The simulations show how the clouds are pulled apart by the immense gravitational pull of the black hole. The disrupted clouds form into spiral patterns as they orbit the black hole; the spiral patterns remove motion energy from gas that passes close to the black hole and transfers it to gas that passes further out. This allows part of the cloud to be captured by the black hole while the rest escapes."

Their super computers may have been looking at two molecular gas clouds in interstellar space but they saw exactly what I saw when watching two clouds of cigarette smoke!

Maybe this wee story on its own doesn’t prove my story ‘absolutely’ – maybe skeptics will find it easier to assume that a quantity surveyor from Glasgow with no scientific training whatsoever could come up with an answer that had Prof Hawking et al baffled just with one lucky guess, but like I said, I also know another way ‘information escapes’ that they haven’t found yet! Two lucky guesses maybe? Well maybe some people would still find it easier to believe that than believe my story, but like I said at the beginning of this post, this is just one example from many, so how many ‘lucky guesses’ would a person need to have before people started to wonder whether I just may be telling the truth?

• Like 2

Very interesting. Did they follow you to Scotland or did they stay attached to one locale? I may be jumping aheadin your narrative. If so, forgive me.I

Hi MM, to answer your question : Not just to Scotland! I mentioned in my last post that I went back to Scotland for a holiday about 4 weeks after my first conversation with them however rather than flying directly back to Vietnam I took a month returning to Saigon via NYC, LA, Hawaii, Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur (for some reason that I never really got to the bottom of it was important to 'them' that I circumnavigated the globe, so I did). I literally went 'all round the world' and they were able to follow me all the way so the phenomemon wasn't attached to one locale by any means.

Wow, that is interesting. Any more about what they said?

Hi Regeneratia :st You haven't even heard the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg yet! I literally have books worth of what we discussed!

• Like 1

Did you find out what the picture with c.ds meant? Also a very big welcome to UM.

Hi MM, to answer your question : Not just to Scotland! I mentioned in my last post that I went back to Scotland for a holiday about 4 weeks after my first conversation with them however rather than flying directly back to Vietnam I took a month returning to Saigon via NYC, LA, Hawaii, Tokyo, Singapore and Kuala Lumpur (for some reason that I never really got to the bottom of it was important to 'them' that I circumnavigated the globe, so I did). I literally went 'all round the world' and they were able to follow me all the way so the phenomemon wasn't attached to one locale by any means.

Hi there scots_nomad and thank you for a wonderful heartfelt story. I'm similar to yourself in that I'm a former scientific officer with a very logical mind. I too have an alternative to the mainstream physics narrative. I too have had near-inexplicable experiences with 'intelligent hidden magical beings'. The message that I want give you is that because this is all relatively new to you, your mind is probably in overdrive to find a coherent explanation. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, but I do believe in cryptids, animals that have evolved to be as smart as us, but also able to stay undetected to modern science (so far).

P.S. If you want a quick and easy way to see a new scientific revolution in the making, take a look at this thread 1,800yr Lunar Tidal Cycle Fits Glacial Data

All the best

I'm not sceptical about what you say, it's just that it's almost totally outside my sphere of experience. I am open to what you are saying and certainly interested in it ....... that's as much as I could say right now.

Did you find out what the picture with c.ds meant? Also a very big welcome to UM.

Hi S33ker and thanks for your welcome and your interest. I wouldn’t say the six armed spiral pattern made from my CDs had any one specific ‘meaning’ as such but it was very relevant, significant and meaningful insofar as it told me a hell of a lot even before I got round to talking with them.

Before the spiral pattern appeared things had been getting weirder and weirder over a period of a few weeks, growing increasingly ‘bigger’ and more bizarre with each day that past however the sudden appearance of that spiral pattern represented a huge step in that process to me. The weirdness had started with what seemed to me at the time to be a whole bunch of weird coincidences. In the beginning I was happy to accept that that was all it was, ‘Coincidence’, however with every day that past the coincidences got both more frequent, more bizarre and more improbable – the phenomenon wasn’t just growing, it seemed to be growing exponentially! (I have previously described it as being hit by an avalanche of WEIRD!).

At the same time as those coincidences started I also started having numerous problems with anything electrical. During that period it seemed like every electrical item in my house had developed a mind of its own – my air conditioners, my shower, my electric kettle, my lights, my landline telephone seemed to decide whether or not they were going to work on a completely random basis, sometimes working fine and at others refusing to work at all for no reason I could ever identify only to start working perfectly normally again later without anyone ‘fixing’ anything (and I lost count of the number of times light bulbs just exploded (literally) as I walked into a room or walked past them (Something I could only remember happening once during my life before that period and yet happening maybe 6 times during that month!).

On top of that I was beginning to suspect that someone had hacked into my computer, my email system and my mobile phone as it seemed that someone was monitoring and censoring what emails or texts I sent to people – certain emails I tried to send just wouldn’t ‘Go’ no matter how many times I pressed ‘send’, and yet if I saved that text as a draft and typed out a new mail to the same person it would send without a problem but if I tried to send the saved draft mail immediately after that they still wouldn’t send! On other occasions text messages I sent to one friend were sent to someone else I knew (even when I had used the ‘Reply’ function to an incoming text, so it obviously wasn’t a case of me accidentally sending it to the wrong contact!). I had so many problems with losing my internet connection midway through drafting long emails that I got into the habit of typing any long email messages out on a Word document first and then copying and pasting them onto and email once completed however as soon as I came up with that ‘fix’ my computer developed a habit of completely freezing up for no apparent reason, forcing me to ‘crash out’ and restart the computer thus losing the document I was working on (I was trying to write a book at that time and frequently lost who paragraphs of unsaved work through similar unexplained problems). I really had numerous problems with both my hand-phone and my computer during that period that had never been a problem either before or since – I would repeatedly find that I suddenly had no signal when I wanted to make a call or send a text even when in the centre of the city surrounded by other people using their hand-phones without a problem, I frequently found that I had no credit left in my phone (I used prepayment cards in Vietnam because it’s easier that way as a foreigner) and on one occasion I had no credit even after I had just added $20 credit before trying to make a call, and on one of the weirdest occasions I saw the power bars on my freshly charged up phone could down from 5-4-3-2-1 within one second as I was waiting for my phone to send a text but perhaps the strangest of all of that type of ‘the weirdness’ happened just a night or so before the spiral appeared on my phone!

I was drafting a long email to one of my friends on a Word document prior to copying and pasting it to my email system and at one point during the mail I wrote a paragraph about ‘the weirdness’ that was going on all around me at that time. As soon as I wrote the paragraph I though it made me sound a bit nuts and a bit paranoid so I thought about deleting it right away but couldn’t make up my mind whether I should or not. I decided to highlight that paragraph in Blue Text in the meantime (to make it easy to find later) and then finish typing out the rest of the mail before deciding whether to leave the blue text paragraph in or not. Maybe 10 minutes later I finished drafting the mail and scrolled the document up so I could reread the paragraph again and decide whether to leave it in or delete it however to my complete amazement and disbelief when I scrolled up to where the blue text paragraph should be it was already deleted and all that was left in its place was a question mark – also in blue text! (and it wasn’t as if I had ended the paragraph with a ? and somehow accidentally deleted the rest of it somehow, as the original paragraph I had written ended up with a whole load of exclamation marks!!!!!! (just like that :yes: )

Anyway, the point I was really trying to make here was that no matter how strange and how inexplicable all the weirdness had been up until that point the sudden appearance of the spiral on my floor took thinks to a whole new level because even though I had no idea how ‘whoever it was that was behind things’ (because by that point I was convinced that someone was behind all those things and that they were picking on me for some reason) was doing it, I could imagine that it was possible for them to be doing it from a distance, possibly even from another country entirely (NB My former employer were the German company Siemens, who at that time manufactured mobile phones, communication systems, computer and power infrastructure and control systems and they were certainly a potential suspect as I was not on particularly good terms with them at the time, but to be honest I still doubted that they had the capability or organisation to orchestrate all of the stuff that had happened). The sudden appearance of the spiral on my sitting room floor however took things to a whole new level AND brought things a whole lot closer as someone of something HAD to have been inside my house to have done that!

Well I was going to say a whole lot more about why the spiral patter itself was significant and relevant and about what it told me about ‘them’ however I spent so much time explaining the earlier ‘minor weirdness’ issues (strange how minor they seem to me now however at the time each passing day’s new events each seemed sooo BIG! :yes: ) that this post is already more than long enough so I will leave my response there for now and maybe pick it up again in a later post.

Bye for now :st

• Like 1

It's like the crop circles in England and elsewhere. They often show up in helixes and spirals. I've thought quite a lot as to how this is communication as to how the universe and our physical world is built and functions.

Did they tell you why it was important that we need to know this now? Are you still in contact with them? I have experienced some very strange phenomenon which turns some of our ideas of physics on their heads. I don't want to bring them up just now. I'm riveted to what you're saying. My experiences have to do with time and space. That's all I'll say for now.

Hi there scots_nomad and thank you for a wonderful heartfelt story. I'm similar to yourself in that I'm a former scientific officer with a very logical mind. I too have an alternative to the mainstream physics narrative. I too have had near-inexplicable experiences with 'intelligent hidden magical beings'. The message that I want give you is that because this is all relatively new to you, your mind is probably in overdrive to find a coherent explanation. I don't believe in ghosts or spirits, but I do believe in cryptids, animals that have evolved to be as smart as us, but also able to stay undetected to modern science (so far).

P.S. If you want a quick and easy way to see a new scientific revolution in the making, take a look at this thread 1,800yr Lunar Tidal Cycle Fits Glacial Data

All the best

Here's the local dogman story: Mystery beast causing panic in Quang Ngai province

According to Cao Tan Son, police chief of the Binh Dong Commune, these mysterious incidents have been occurring since May 7 at the foot of Dinh Mountain in Son Tra Commune.

However, no one has seen the strange creature that could have caused such large footprints measuring almost 12-15cm. Over 20 dogs have also been killed in the area and now around 280 households of the commune are living in panic.

Nguyen Thi Bich Ngoc, a 70-year-old woman was the first to find her dead pet dog on the night of May 7. She said that her dog was found without its head and some body organs.

On the same night, four dogs were also found dead in the same manner, approximately 15-20 kilograms from Ngoc’s neighborhood.

Many households living near the Dinh Mountain said they had heard very loud roaring sounds.

In related news, in the border districts of Si Ma Cai and Muong Khuong in the northwestern province of Lao Cai, people have repeatedly seen strange species of dog like animals.

The strange creatures have bitten about 15 people in Ban Me, Thao Chu Phin, Quang Than San and Si Ma Cai communes in the two districts.

According to local residents, the strange doglike creatures have slender, long bodies, slanting red eyes and their fur coat is marked with white spots, black and white spots or yellow stripes.

They are seen wandering in the villages trying to prey on housedogs or attacking other domestic bred animals like chickens, pigs, goats and horses. They attack any person who tries to drive them away.

Don't believe everything you read. They also have a nice side...

Did 'they' ever explain to you how they constructed the CD spiral?

It's like the crop circles in England and elsewhere. They often show up in helixes and spirals. I've thought quite a lot as to how this is communication as to how the universe and our physical world is built and functions.

Did they tell you why it was important that we need to know this now? Are you still in contact with them? I have experienced some very strange phenomenon which turns some of our ideas of physics on their heads. I don't want to bring them up just now. I'm riveted to what you're saying. My experiences have to do with time and space. That's all I'll say for now.

Hi SSilhoutte :st I would have to write so much to answer all the questions in your second paragraph fully but I will try to give some short answers here and maybe explain more later as the thread goes on. Firstly, they told me lots and lots of things which certainly helped me understand ‘how the universe and our physical world is built and functions.’ But whether we actually NEED to know that is a matter of opinion I guess. They also told me some practical stuff which could be hugely beneficial as well as telling me some stuff that with hindsight I would rather not have known. I’ll explain more about that stuff later I guess.

Regarding whether I am still in contact with them: Yes but not in the same way (It really would be impossible for me to have had any kind of ‘normal life’ if we continued to communicate in the way we did in those first few weeks). To me those first few weeks were like a really intensive crash course and during that time I learned a lot about them and also a hell of a lot from them. During that time they taught me/showed me a lot of other ways they could communicate with me or at least send me ‘hints’ or give me little nudges to bring things to my attention. One of the methods of communication the demonstrated to me was basically telepathy (I wouldn’t say they taught me how to do it because in truth I didn’t have to do anything – they showed they could hear my thoughts and taught me how to recognise when they were replying…I will do a post specifically about that soon because the first day they demonstrated telepathy was actually quite funny…And maybe I should also mention here that they had a hell of a sense of humour – It wasn’t all fun but at times they really were hilarious!...More to come on that later too). The really intense crash course lasted about a month but after that we continued to communicate daily but less frequently for another couple of years, but it was always their intention to wean me off that and back to a more normal life where I would get back to making all my decisions myself without discussing things with them first. These days it is more just occasional hints and nudges but I know they can still ‘hear me’ if I want them to.

Regarding turning our understanding of physics, space and time on its head, I really do have sooo much to tell about that but again that will have to wait until later posts because I would have to explain a lot of other steps along the way first.

Glad you are finding the posts interesting and hope you continue to enjoy. :yes:

Did 'they' ever explain to you how they constructed the CD spiral?

Hi again Ouija. I would have to answer ‘yes and no’ to that question. I never specifically asked them how they constructed the spiral but it is similar to something I mentioned in my last post yesterday about how some weird things that happened during the weeks leading up to my first contact with them had seemed SO BIG at the time and yet seemed to be relatively trivial in hindsight after seeing how much weirder things actually got!

In my other post yesterday I noted that the appearance of the spiral on the floor had marked a huge step up in the weirdness which seemed to take things to a whole new level. As I mentioned yesterday it was the first time that I realised they had been in my house whereas I could imagine that all the stuff before that point was being orchestrated remotely from somewhere else, but it also told me a whole lot more than just that. For example, I would have known they had been in my house if they had just moved the piles of CDs from one side of the room to the other or if they had just formed the CDs into a simple square or a circle or even if they had just scattered them across the floor, but the spiral pattern explained/demonstrated a whole lot more than any of those other scenarios would have. The pattern was logical, mathematical, precise which to me showed that I was dealing with something pretty intelligent, but in addition to that the pattern was beautiful and impressive, which said a whole lot more than just ‘they were clever’.

THE most significant thing about the spiral pattern to me however was that I knew it was IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to have made that pattern with my CDs in so short a time! I would guess it would take me days, maybe even a week to copy that pattern EXACTLY and with the same degree of precision. Obviously you would ned to go through all the CDs and put them in colour order but that is far far more complicated than it sounds because it is only the colours at the exposed parts of the CDs that would be seen when the pattern was in place (because they all over lapped each other) and yet they had done it so precisely that each arm of the spiral faded as subtly and gradually as the colours in a spectrum. Sure it may be possible to construct the spiral pattern a bit quicker if a team of people worked on it rather than just one, but the sorting out of the CDs could only be done by one mind and even the laying out the pattern side of things couldn’t really be explained by having lots of people involved as you couldn’t fit enough people into my sitting room to have built it that quickly! I knew as soon as I saw the spiral on my floor that it was impossible – I think that was actually the first thought that went through my head when I saw it, but knowing something is impossible is not really much comfort when you can see that impossibility in front of your eyes!

When I finally started talking to them I never really thought of asking how they had managed to build the spiral so quickly because I guess I was far more interested in seeing what else they could do. Not that I specifically asked them to show me what they could do…Maybe I would have done so if necessary but pretty soon into our conversation I realised that they were progressively showing me what other amazing (and impossible) things they could do – each one even more amazing than the last so basically I just went along for the ride and let them decide what ‘tricks’ to show me next. There are many examples of things I could tell you about – I am sure I will describe more later but I will tell you about one particular ‘demonstration’ they gave me a couple of days into our first chats which made the spiral thing seem like child’s play:

As I mentioned before, I was in the process of packing up my (company supplied) house at the time this all happened – I planned to put my stuff into storage in Vietnam, go back to UK for a holiday and then find a new place to live when I returned to Saigon. I had been packing things away for a few days before ‘the big event’, and every day during the 3 weeks that followed, in spite of all the bizarre stuff going on around me, I would spend a few hours trying to get myself organised to move out, however every time I left the house I would come back to find things completely moved around, with things I had already packed away now spread all over my house. It began to feel like I was taking one step forward and two steps back as far as getting ready to move was concerned, and eventually one day I just lost my temper and started shouting at them for not letting me get on with my packing. In the middle of my rant ‘they’ said ‘It’s OK, we can help you’. I told them they could stuff their help as I had seen how much mess their help made, but they insisted and said ‘We can help you in ways you can’t even imagine yet if you let us.’ I said “OK, do it then’, and stood back to see what they would do. I seriously expected to see things start flying around the room, but instead they said,

“OK, pick up a bundle of your stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?”

“Pick up a bit of everything that’s lying around. As much as you can hold.”

I picked up some books and magazines, some paperwork, a bundle of CDs and basically some of anything else that was lying around, and when my arms were full I said,

“OK, what now?”

“Now just throw it all over your shoulder.”

”Aye! Go **** yourself!”

“Just trust us. Throw it all over your shoulder and let us show you what we can do.”

I decided to trust them, so I just heaved everything over my shoulder, expecting to hear it all flutter gently to wherever it was supposed to go, but instead what I heard was exactly what anyone would expect to ear if they did something so stupid – I heard the CDs crash onto the hard marble tiled floor and all the paperwork and magazines scatter and slide on the floor! I spun around whilst shouting,

“You ****KING…!”, but I cut off mid-scream, as when I turned around I saw that everything I had just thrown over my shoulder had sorted itself out and landed perfectly sorted into tidy piles on the floor! (NB The CDs were not only perfectly piled but also sorted out alphabetically by genre, as I had been trying to arrange them for days!)

“Wow! That’s ****ing impossible!”

“Is it really impossible?”

“Phhhhww…Well, I suppose they’ve got to land somewhere, and I suppose in the old ‘infinite number of monkeys’ kind of way it’s not completely impossible, but it’s gotta at least be extremely improbable – even by the standards of how my life has been recently!”

“So not impossible then?”

“No, I suppose technically it’s not impossible.”

”Good! That’s how we want you to think from now on! We can do anything in this house as long as it isn’t impossible - you’ve just got to learn what is possible.”

“OK this could be cool, let’s do a bit more tidying up.”

“OK, you know what to do.”

I picked up another load of paperwork, magazines, CDs and god knows what else in my arms then threw them over my shoulder. Once again it sounded exactly as you would expect it to in normal circumstances but when I turned around I was delighted to see that not only had everything separated and organised itself in mid-air but it had all fallen directly on top of the piles of similar stuff from my first throw. I realised that this second pile of CDs would have messed up the alphabetical order of the CDs though because they obviously couldn’t have fallen into the correct space within the first pile. When I pointed that out to my friends they said ‘Well you know what to do, don’t you?’

‘Ahhh! Throw the whole pile over my shoulder again?’

I picked up the whole pile of the recently sorted CDs then looked around to see what else I could throw along with them. I saw an unopened bottle of red wine on the floor (there was actually a whole load of bottles of wine and spirits sitting on the sitting-room floor – A couple of friends had been over at my house the night before ‘Contact’. When I asked them what they wanted to drink they asked what I had so rather than running through a list I had decided to bring all of the bottles of alcohol through to the sitting room to let them see as I knew I was going to be packing them away into boxes soon anyway). I picked up a bottle of red wine and said,

‘What would happen if I threw this along with the CDs?’

‘Why don’t you try it and see for yourself?’

That seemed like a good idea (!!!??? I know it probably sounds like a crazy idea to you now but those were strange times for me and it did seem like a good idea at the time!

I threw the CDs and the bottle of wine over my shoulder and heard the CD crash onto the hard marble tiles just like before and I also heard what sounded like the bottle smashing on the hard floor tiles. I turned around to ssee how they were going to sort that little problem out and I was horrified by what I saw – the wine bottle had indeed smashed on the floor…Or actually going by the mess it had made it seemed like it had exploded on the floor as there was broken glass and red wine everywhere and I was particularly horrified to see that a great deal of the wine seemed to have landed on the cream coloured emulsion-painted wall leaving a huge red stain which reached about five feet up the wall!

‘What the ****???????????????”

“Well what did you expect woiuld happen when you threw a glass bottle over your shoulder?’

‘Oh **** you! I knew you were gonna **** this up! **** you!’

I started toward my kitchen to get a wet cloth to see if I could wipe the wine off the wall before it stained as I knew my landlord would be coming to inspect the house before I got my deposit back and no doubt he’d want to keep it if he was going to have to repaint the place.

I heard my friends say ‘Wait! Just leave it!’ but I really had had enough of their crap by that point so I just shouted ‘**** you!’ once more and carried on into the kitchen. I returned with a wet cloth and tried to wipe the wine off the wall but it soon became clear to me that I was just making it worse.

‘’We told you to just leave it.’

‘**** you!’

I returned to the kitchen and brought a sweeping brush and dust-pan for the broken glass and a pile of clothes (actually it was old clothes that I had decided to throw out while I was doing my packing). Twenty minutes or so later I had cleared up the glass and wiped the wine from the marble floor tiles but there was nothing I could do about the mess on the wall. I sat on my sofa fuming and wondering how I was going to explain that to my landlord and thinking about whether I should go out and buy paint and a paint brush to try and repaint that wall myself, which was really the last thing I wanted to be doing on top of all the other things I had to attend to before I could finally hand the house back and head back to the UK to see my brother.

I can’t remember how my friends got me speaking to them again after that little episode but needless to say they did. I never tried throwing my stuff over my shoulder again though – you know what they say ‘If you want something done properly then do it yourself’

The following day I was carry on with doing my packing ‘the old fashioned way’ and I was chatting and joking with my friends at the same time. At one point I picked up another bottle of red wine from the floor and prepared to wrap it in packing paper and put it into a cardboard box. As I picked it up I said,

‘I’m keeping a tight grip on this one this time!’

My friends said,

‘Are you sure you’ve got a good tight grip on it?’

I knew I did have but suspecting that my friends were going to do something stupid like knocking it out of my hand I tightened my grip even more.

‘Sure I’m sure. I’m not making that mistake again!’

‘Are you absolutely sure?’

‘You better not knock this out of my hand or I will be really p***ed off!’

‘We’re not going to knock it out of your hand but just look at it to make sure you’ve got a real tight grip’

I knew they were up to something but I had no idea what so I looked at the bottle and tightened my grip even more. Right before my eyes I saw my fingers, which had been gripped tightly around the glass bottle, just slide right through/into the bottle. It was as though the bottle became a mirage leaving my hand clutching at thin air! The bottle was still where it had been but my hand had disappeared into it, and then – just like the kind of delayed action you get in the Roadrunner cartoons where the Coyote runs off the edge of a cliff and has time to look at the camera and hold up a sign saying ‘Yipes!’ before falling – I watched the bottle start to fall quite literally through my fingers before crashing to the floor and smashing once again!!!! At least none of it seemed to have hit the wall this time but once again the whole floor was covered in broken glass and spilled red wine.

I went MENTAL at my ‘so-called friends and let loose a whole burst of nothing but expletives!

‘OK calm down Wee Man, we just had to show you that we could do that if we want to but this time please you just sit down and leave the cleaning up to us.’

‘You better do it right ****ing now then coz that wine is going to stain the grout beteen those tiles and it will never come out!’

I sat on my sofa and watched as the red wine seemed to just drain away down into the grout between the tiles…Actually that is a pretty crap description of what actually happened because it wasn’t just soaking down into the grout, there was obviously something weirder than that going on – Imagine one of those horror movies where blood starts to just seep and ooze out of the walls. Now imagine that instead of doing that through the walls the blood was actually oozing up from the cracks between white marble floor tiles and then spreading out to cover an area of the floor about 6-8 feet in diameter. Now play that whole image in reverse and that is basically what I saw that day. The wine just oozed away down between the joints of the floor tiles and when the last of it was gone the grout between the tiles was left clean and white and the floor was completely dry and ‘unsticky’ (as it would have been if I had just mopped up the wine myself.

‘OK, that’s very clever but what about all the broken glass?’

‘Don’t worry about that we’ll clear that up later.’

‘**** that! I’m in my bare feet here so if you don’t clear it up right now I’m going to have to put some shoes on and do it myself’

‘Don’t worry, the glass isn’t a problem to us’

‘I know it’s not a problem to you but it’s a problem to me so you better clean it up right now’

‘Don’t worry about it Wee Man, we’ll take care of the glass but we want you to come over to the TV just now and have a close look at this’

‘Aye sure I will!’

(Walking to the TV would have involved me in walking over about 10 feet of floor which was completely covered in chards of broken glass – Once again the bottle seemed to have almost exploded rather than just smashing so there was hardly a footprint sized area of the flor which didn’t have broken glass on it)

‘Forget the glass completely Wee Man, don’t even look at it, just come over to the TV and you can leave it to us to make sure you’re OK…You can trust us this time.’

‘Mmm OK I’m going to try this but NOT coz I trust you coz I wouldn’t trust you as far as I could throw you right now, but if I get so much as a tiny sliver of glass in my feet then that really is us done for good and I’m just going home to see my brother as soon as I can get this fikking mess cleaned up enough!’

I got up and walked to the TV in my bare feet without even looking at the glass on the floor…so far so good, my feet weren’t cut to shreds. They started showing me something amazing on the screen (can’t remember specifically what it was now because they did that so many times) but pretty soon I had completely forgotten about the glass on the floor and I just wandered around in the room with my eyes fixed to the TV screen and not a thought about the risk of ripping the soles of my feet to shreds. Maybe 15 minutes later I sat back down on the sofa and for the first time since I stood up I thought about the broken glass that had been on the floor. I looked down expecting to see that they had somehow managed to make it all disappear while my eyes were fixed on the TV but it was all still there – It really didn’t make any sense because I had been walking all over that area for 15 minutes in my bare feet and hadn’t so much as scratched myself.

‘OK I want to go make a coffee now, will you still make sure I don’t cut my feet open here?’

‘Trust us.’

‘**** you!’

Despite my lack of complete trust I got up and walked over the glass-strewn floor to the kitchen and made a coffee. I also decided that I wasn’t going to push my luck any further so I pulled on a pair of training shoes when I was in there but when I went back into the sitting-room with my coffee all the glass had disappeared.

‘There! Are you happy now?’

‘Well I’m glad you cleared it up…But as far as I am concerned you b*****ds still owe me a bottle of wine!...Two in fact!’

OK, that was a long post so I will end it there but I hope it both answers your query and also shows a bit more of the relationship I had with ‘them’…In that example there I refer to ‘them’ as ‘my friends’, and I do actually think of them like that…but just like my real life circle of friends we had some fun trying to take the p*** out of each other (except in the case of ‘them’ and me it tended to be almost exclusively them taking the p*** out of me!).

hiya scots

interesting posts..

and, since no one has asked i will do the honors :)

have you ever seen a ufo? have you ever had unexplained lights come in or around you?

i won't go into the whole 'drill' but you do realize that many of your occurances smack of et interaction?

the geometric designs, the electrical disturbances..the seemingly 'manipulated' things and occurances..just saying, entities are not usually that thorough

may i ask why you are listening to whatever it is talking at you? you must realize whatever is contacting you may not be a good thing? and might be just messing with you?

if i were you? i would look at different forums where there are topics like the 'personal alien and ufo experiences' and also topics like 'high strangeness'..i would want to find out as much info as i could(this is me personally now)before i came to a conclusion of what the source of these voices were

you call them your 'friends'..perhaps you and i have a different meaning of the word? none of my friends would try to mess with my head, my appliances, my life..just saying

please be cautious with the info you feel you are receiving..they are known to be consumate liars and like to 'get into the back door' so to speak, of many folks' heads..

Hi Ouija ouija :st (or can I call you Ouija for short? :yes: Actually when I spoke to them I was more interested in why they spoke to me at all rather than why they didnt speak earlier but the answer they gave to my question probably answers yours too:

When I asked them for the very first time why they were speaking to me they said something like,

“Because you were still paying enough attention and because your mind was still open enough to hear us. You hadn’t already decided that you, or anyone else, already had all the answers but you also hadn’t decided that there wasn’t an answer, and you had enough faith in yourself to believe that if there was an answer out there you could be capable of understanding it.”

”Yeah maybe, but there must be loads of other people out there like that, so why me?”

“It was you that invited us to talk, we just answered your call.”

“Yeah, but I only did that once you made it absolutely obvious you were there and that you could hear me!”

“Exactly! It wasn’t the just fact that you called out to us, coz we hear your people calling out to us all the time, whether they believe we are here or not, it was when you called out to us that made the difference. You are the first person who has ever called out to us and actually expected a reply based on a logical process of elimination. If you had called out to us yesterday or at any time during the last few weeks we would have to have ignored you, because we would have known that you were just guessing. Similarly, if you hadn’t called out today we would maybe have given you one or two more chances because you were so close, but if you hadn’t called out by then then we would have had to give up on you and go try to find someone else to talk to, because you would have shown that you weren’t ready to face the truth. As it was though, you called out at EXACTLY the right time. You had ruled out every other possibility of what could be happening to you and worked out that we MUST be here. Logic like that can’t go unanswered as far as we are concerned.”

“OK, I can kind of see that in a way, but I still only found you because you started picking on me a few weeks ago, so why me?”

”We try to contact all of your people all of the time, but there are strict rules about how we can go about that.”

”Rules? Whose rules?”

“Ours! We can only bring people towards us one step at a time – like a paper trail. Your people have got to find each piece of the trail before we can put down the next. Some people start off on the trail but soon get lost, others lose interest and start to look for other things, but most never really get started. You managed to find all the stepping stones – even the real difficult slippy ones nearest the end.”

(That’s not exactly verbatim but it’s a fairly close version)

To be honest with you Ouija, before all this started with me I was a COMPLETE skeptic about EVERYTHING! I believed in logic and science and nothing else. I am not at all religious or superstitious and thought that anyone who claimed to have a paranormal experience was either mistaken or lying so if they had just talked to me without the slow gradual build up (which actually spread over weeks, getting stranger and stranger by the day) I would probably have checked myself in to the nearest hospital straight away for a check up :-)

Hope that sheds some light on your query, and thanks for taking the time to reply.

Whatever you chose to call these entities, et, angels, energy beings, etc they like guiding many people now to discover all kinds of knowledge in the some of the same kind of weird methods you described to make their points known. I honestly think "whatever they really are" want the sceptics with some scientific interests who are willing to test things out for themselves, and learn different ways of communication. I think if you don't take them at face value and test them to see if you can trust them, they actually have a higher respect for you then a blind believer and they laugh at the silly totally materialistic people. I think this is where a lot of traditions come up with such words as chosen, initiated, humble, worthy, truth seekers ...someone sceptic, but open minded and a sincere desire to learn more about what they really are. It's scary to think about what their motives are behind the communications and actions to instill a belief in you. There are good and bad ones out there and my only advise to anyone who gets any of these experiences personally is to judge them by their "fruit" as they say! You must not loss all your sceptism about why they think it is important to reach out to you, bad ones could lead you into too much trust and deceive you very easily after they proved their existence to you and the things that happen so mysteriously.

BTW the six shape spirals have lots of symbolism dealing with powers of manifestation in the physical universe...think of matter coming into being there is up, down, north, east, west and south and it spirals outward....a conscious thought that extends its being into the world that has free will and causes and effects.

Hi Julia and Unicorn :st

Thanks for your concerns Julia but you don’t need to worry about me, I am comfortable enough with the situation. So far you have heard only a tiny fraction of what is a very long and winding story with MANY twists and turns so it is easy to jump to assumptions but having been through it I feel safe enough. I am not saying that because I think they are safe and harmless…on the contrary really coz I have seen what they could do if they had a mind to, and if they chose to make my life (or anyone’s life) a complete hell they could do so in sooooooooooooooo many ways so it is their restraint rather than any confidence in my ability to ‘handle them’ which makes me comfortable enough.

White Unicorn’s post was close to the mark in many ways – the last thing ‘my friends’ want is blind faith or gullibility – From day one of our chats they made it clear that they wanted me to learn for myself and make up my own mind about them. As a consequence of that my understanding of who/what ‘they’ were evolved and changed almost on a daily basis so I can understand why people may jump to incorrect conclusions if they here only isolated parts of the story. There was a time during our conversations where I really did believe this was ‘simply’ ET interaction as you (Julia) put it, and with hindsight I can see that they were happy to let me believe that for a while as it was all part of the process of opening my mind further and further. I guess many people would now want me to say who or what I believe ‘they’ are now, but I am not going to do that because I can see that the way they ‘taught’ me was the best way to explain everything so I would prefer if everyone made up their own minds once they have heard the whole story (or at least enough of the whole story! I have written many thousands of pages about my experiences already but still have a great deal of the story left to tell).

The longest journey starts with a single step as they say so for this post I am going to go back and tell you what happened immediately after they invited me to come out to my garden to talk for the very first time (i.e. immediately after the incident with my jumping DCs), but like I said above, try not to jump to any conclusions based only on the few posts you have seen so far…there were many twists and turns to come after this!

When they said ‘OK, let’s talk, but it would be easier if you come out to your garden’ I headed toward my front door…Well actually what they really said was:

‘OK, let’s talk but it would be easier if you came out to your garden…But bring a hat, it’s very bright out here…And maybe you should bring your beer with you…You might need it!’

So I picked up the bottle of beer I had been drinking and collected the baseball cap I wore when playing golf from the cupboard beside the door and was about to open my door and step outside but with my hand on the lever handle of the door I stopped and thought to myself ‘What the hell am I getting myself into here?’. I thought about it for a few seconds and then thought ‘Well there is only one way to find out!’ so I opened the door with absolutely no idea what I would see when I did.

What I actually saw was nothing at all…Well nothing at all unusual anyway, just my garden, and the garden path leading down to the large double gates of my houses walled garden. I walked down the four steps that led down to the garden path and looked around but still saw nothing unusual in any way, but then I heard the same voice that had invited me outside to talk and the conversation went like this (NB: their voice started in a totally accent-less monotone)

"HI"

"Hi"

"What's your name?"

"John"

"Are you scared John?"

“Should I be?”

“No, but are you?”

"Well, if you wanted to harm me I guess you could easily have done it by now."

"That's a good way to look at it, and we assure you that you have nothing to be scared of and that we don’t mean you any harm. Where are you from John?"

"I’m from Glasgow, but live in Saigon, Vietnam"

"Glasgow where?"

"Glasgow, Scotland"

"Scotland where?"

"Are you taking the p***?"

"Scotland where?"

(NB: There was no change of stress or accent in their voice, they just repeated the question EXACTLY as they had said it before.)

"Scotland, Britain!"

(My accent did change - to my ‘OK, if you want to play silly buggers then I will play along until I understand things a bit better’ voice.)

"Britain where?"

"You are taking the p***!"

"Britain where?"

"****! Britain Europe! Britain UK! Britain, Britain!!! What do you mean ‘Britain where?’? How bad is you people's geography for **** sake?"

(NB: I assumed I was talking to an American at that point – Whatever was behind all the weird stuff that had been happening for weeks seemed to have huge resources and technology beyond my imagination so I figured it had to be someone like the CIA or some other ‘shady’ ultra-secret department like that!)

"We mean ‘Britain - which planet?’!"

"Oh ****! I see where you are coming from……Sorry!”

I paused (actually I wandered around in my garden for what felt like an embarrassing amount of time unable to say or think anything other than ‘****ing hell!’ or ‘Oh for **** sake!’. A couple of times I stopped and tried to compose myself a bit, each time I apologised for my very basic language and my total inability to put a coherent thought together, each time they told me that it was perfectly understandable and that I should take as much time as I felt I needed, and each time I said ‘Thanks’…before going back to wandering around my garden saying ‘Oh for ****ing hell!’). Finally I felt that I had pulled myself together enough to proceed,

“Wow! I think I better sit down for this one!"

I sat on the edge of the wooden poolside sun-lounger and then continued,

“Britain, Earth! It's the third planet from a star we call the sun, or Sol, but I don't know what you might call it."

"We know where Earth is. We knew roughly where you were, because from where we are 'pure logic shines out like a beacon in the night, but we still have to recalibrate our instruments to pin point you exactly. We see a lot of background noise from up here. We have got you in focus now. So...how are you doing John?"…

Before anyone jumps to any premature assumptions here (either about me or about my friends) I feel I should add this second extract from my first book. Prior to this bit of the conversations my friends and I had been talking about a few of my (real life) mates, and I had mentioned something about one of my friends who lives in Geneva. A short time later they asked me,

…"So what was your friend's name?"

"Which one?"

"The one in Switzerland."

"Hey wait a minute! I never mentioned Switzerland, I just said she lived in Geneva, so how come you know Geneva is in Switzerland but you didn't know where Scotland was?"

"Don't you ever take the p*** out of your mates for a laugh? Of course we know Scotland, in fact it’s one of our favourite places."

"You b****rds! But I will let you off for what you said about Scotland!...Wait a minute! Before I let you off.....Just how many 'favourite places' do you have exactly?"…

That was how our conversations began and that was why I initially assumed that I was talking to ‘an extra terrestrial’, but there were many twists and turns to come which showed me that things weren’t quite that simple.